The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18389 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Oh my! We had managed to sell just one player ! Most of the deadwoods are still around!
Old 10-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool unable to offload dead woods. Disappointing...
Old 10-08-2018, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

And so this summer's EPL transfer window has closed shut. Although keep in mind that the out going window still remains open ex England market until end of August. Which means there is still time to get rid of of our surplus stock like Mignolet, Lazar, Origi etc.

Overall think Liverpool have done good although it would have been even better if we also got Fekir but that's just being greedy. Kudos to Edwards and Klopp. Also all the best to Danny, hope he has better luck with the Saints.

Chelsea's purchases look interesting with Kepa, Jorghino and Kovacic. Glad to see Kepa taking over the world's most expensive GK tag from Alisson so quickly as its going to take a bit of pressure off Alisson. Never heard of Kepa till now, wonder how good is he? In any event these current astronomical buy out clauses are just nuts man Must say though that i think Sarri is a shrewd manager and so i guess Chelsea shall be one of those to look out for, especially if they are still able to retain their Belgian talisman, Hazard.

Arsenal maybe a dark horse like i said in an earlier post above. Emery has shorn up its defence and the Gunners attack looks dangerous.

Spurs have surprisingly not bought at all, so it looks like Levy is going to rely on Poch to work wonders with what he has at his disposal.

City with Mahrez still seem to be the strongest team and are going to start as firm favourites to retain the EPL and rightly so i should add.

Which leaves United....surprised they did not purchase any marquee player, dont think Fred fits that label. As for Mourinho, that piece of shit just cant stop playing the lame smoke and mirrors/distraction media game Latest media interview yesterday he spent time taking digs at Liverpool and Spurs and claiming his best achievement was taking United to 2nd last season A ball has yet to be kicked this season and we are already getting under Mourinho's skin, excellent!!

Oh yeah, must say that Everton have made some interesting purchases as well with Richarlison, Mina, Gomes etc. Another dark horse perhaps?

All in all, i am cautiously optimistic on our chances for glory this season. Its vital we get off to a flying start in our first few games starting with the one against West Ham on Sunday. Cant wait!!
Old 10-08-2018, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

No club wants those dead wood. Origi value low and Liverpool refused to sell.

Lazar Markovic career is over. Think he better change to play cricket.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 10-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool unable to offload dead woods. Disappointing...
They got rid of one rotten branch..... Ings to Soton
Old 10-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

That's why die die must be in CL final! If not where got money to buy? nett spending is the most in pool's history ? I also wonder why no top clubs bid for the ' best defender in the world'?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Transfer window for other leagues are still open.
Chance is still positive to move on some players.
Presently the squad looks impressive and I wish we have some success this season.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool may have to fare without one of their new signings when they begin their season at home to West Ham this Sunday.
Klopp will probably use Henderson in that role.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest press conference, Klopp said we must be like 'Rocky Balboa', then later Pep replied by saying his teams use to being 'Ivan Drago'
Old 11-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Latest press conference, Klopp said we must be like 'Rocky Balboa', then later Pep replied by saying his teams use to being 'Ivan Drago'

Ding! Let the fight begin!

Old 12-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Premier league kick off with wins for the favourites.

Can predict position Liverpool will be after 10 games.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Premier league kick off with wins for the favourites.

Can predict position Liverpool will be after 10 games.
Bro Melwood,

After 10 games, they will be in Second place. THat's my prediction.
Arsenal in sixth!
Man C at the top.

What's your prediction?
Old 12-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Melwood,

After 10 games, they will be in Second place. THat's my prediction.
Arsenal in sixth!
Man C at the top.

What's your prediction?
Liverpool lead the table with max 30 pts
I forsee them to bulldoze past all opponents.... starting with West Ham tonight by 2 goal margin.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Liverpool lead the table with max 30 pts
I forsee them to bulldoze past all opponents.... starting with West Ham tonight by 2 goal margin.
Haha! We can start a Liverpool pool.
After 10 matches, looser buy drinks when you go see the 11th game live..

We just need to define who is the worst looser...
Old 12-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Prediction: 1-1 draw! Pool is famed for draw game!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1