The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Guess i just need to find someone to settle down ~
Don’t mean to sound overly “preachy” bro.
But learn to be secure and confident with yourself first before finding someone to settle down. It’s also when you are secure and confident with yourself and who you are, girls will be attracted.

Don’t take your insecurities into the marriage, end up the marriage doesn’t work out and/or both of you just trying to feed into each other’s insecurities. Very toxic wan.

Much have been said already about getting yourself out of your current fix. I do suggest watching Netflix’s Sex Explained first episode. And ask yourself what is it you look for when you find MLs?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Actually what do you like about her?
smooth complexion, FN, chatty, strong roam signal. but cant massage.

Oh saw your FR about she correcting upfront? hmm...didnt happen to me thought...hmm...

Hesitating the shop one, feeling its gonna be a hotspot.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

any bros here had brought/gonna bring their regular ML/FLs to Jay Chou concert?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
UP UP ~ totally agree!
She is the one that captured your heart?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 11-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
She is the one that captured your heart?
Wah now I want to kaypoh and try her liao..
Old 11-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

@darren

I'm offering something quite radical here.

You sound like someone who lack experience with ladies outside, so my suggestion to you is to continue playing this game in the short term so that you get used to interaction with females in a relaxed setting. Perhaps you will get used to female interaction and take it from there one step at a step in the real world. Of course many caveats apply.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Agree with all that you said.

I also feel it’s the younger ones (with $ and cars) who treat them like princesses and bring them out for HDL and all. But of course they have to be pretty decent in the looks department too la
Refering to the younger ladies with Angel being Exihibit A.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yea she does not. Maybe because after interacted with her and realized she's my cup of tea. But somehow i, myself put in too much emo feeling into it which i lost control of myself. She is just being herself all along and focuses on what she's here for in the first place. I did take your advice that you stated last time

"if you like her, why do you want to stop her from earning more"

She's a nice lady and I didn't blame her at all, cause it still needs 2 hands to clap. I not trying to be a sour grape, I just trying to move on with my current situation.

Man.. I was like you once. I rmb that one time I fell into that same problem. First time la can't help it plus still single. Sort of liked her and tried many ways to jio her. Failed obviously. When she RTC I was sad, couldn't get over her but as with all things, time eventually healed all wounds. You either find yourself a new replacement or life goes on as usual. But with the new replacement comes the 'same shit different day' scenario. I always thought I would end up liking this new replacement but I always remind myself what happened before so I always managed to snap back to reality. One time the ML even helped remind me: we were hugging each other then she said cannot be too close later will develop feelings.

Give yourself some time bro. You'll be ok and eventually you'll move on.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Based on experience, I notice that needy behaviour doesn't work with WLs too. For instance, if you ask to her to remove a certain piece of clothing in a needy way, she's unlikely to acede.

Asking in a less needy, more playful manner offers higher chance of success.

@Kopiosteve
Old 11-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Based experience, I notice that needy behaviour doesn't work with WLs too. For instance, if you ask to her to remove a certain piece of clothing in a needy way, she's unlikely to acede.

Asking in a less needy, more playful manner offers higher chance of success.

@Kopiosteve
This I concur bro
This kind of thing comes when you least expect it
Old 11-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hmm.. thanks, bro. Yes ~ Time eventually healed everything. There's a saying one bitten, twice shy. Maybe in the future, when i come back will be different.

Yes i rmb she did, remind me too but i just cant control myself since shes the first ML i fall for. haha ~ dont worry i'm making this right.
Sian. I'm having this issue now as well. I'm still new to this scene, so probably that's why also fall in love with one of them. Lonely and sad and the ML is so much to my liking and feels so much like my ex, even better. Difficult to snap out of this sia.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
i bought a back massage for her
Wah you cheeky cheeky ah
Old 11-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't worry all the bros here will be your cure.
Some cure, some poison..

The show must still go on.. Let the MRs roll on..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I kind of agree to this. HAHAH~ i bought a back massage for her when i in taiwan for work. And the moment i took it out, her expression seems shocked ~ I not trying to say anything, just trying to say buy sth that suit them ~
You’re not using your real name as your nick right? Including the sxf initials..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Wah you cheeky cheeky ah
Maybe the brand is Hitachi... Magic Wand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1