The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rain from Silkstocking
22 march 2019 / 6.30pm

Second session under new reward system.

Location is central and easily assessable with carpark nearby.
First time when i see her, she was very beautiful, almost same as the picture posted. I’ll give her 9/10. Her body, there was stretch mark due to giving birth , boobs are enhanced but look nice on her.
On the service, have to bath alone. Session starts with a massage followed by bj before entering her. Quite SOP service but she is quite chatty and nice to talk with. If you treat and respect her, she will reciprocate accordingly.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Sora is 24 years old from Chiangmai and claims this is her virgin visit. She works in KTV at lad phrao.

Looks - WYSIWYG. Photos are accurate close to 100%. Very cute.

Body - Petite. Fair. No ink.

Boobs - Big natural soft but slightly sag

Frenching - Not a aggressor but still got tongue contact

Painting - a small bush. odorless. wet and was reluctant when inserting my finger in initially but quickly relented

BBBJ - Can suck long time no complain. Need a bit guidance to make her DT and pay some attention to my crown jewels.

FJ - quite a seasoned player and she will initiate to switch position. did a total of 4 position and her fave is doggy. My fave position with her is mish cos she will cross her leg to lock my waist and pull me towards her while looking at me when pumping... really enjoyed seeing her facial expression.

GFE - Will auto help to undress me and cuddle during intervals.

Overall - a very cute looking girl. Fun to talk and be with. Provides good service but not commando.

=== SORA@TEERUKLOVER Overall 8.2/10 ===

Girl ------- SORA
House ------ TEERUKLOVER
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- C (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $150/90 mins
Visit on --- 22 Mar 2019 1145pm
Old 23-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like to share today had 1 of my worse experience in all these years of chionging. Booked Pang from Mansion at 11am and waited for 1 hour but no session was done till I left and okt then reply saying girl need to change hotel and till now he can't find 1.
That feel when u read all the good reviews here and happily booked for a slot but waited for an hour and left empty handed with extreme disappointment without doing any session is really pek cek.

PS: I'm not here to blame but just count myself suay lo. Hope for a better session. Kthxbye.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722088

Just finish a session w Gin from bangkokgem.

She is really really pretty. Slim and no tummy. No stretch mark or whatever (finally) Boobs big but think is enhanced.

Outside look quite run down, but when u go inside the apartment, it looks very nice like recently renovated. Toilet is small

Speak French, below no smell and cleanly shaved.

Service is good. Engage her won’t regret.

Her looks and figure can’t compare w all the rest whom I visited. Really is power.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jluckystar View Post
FR for Nadia/Pandora from Milkyway.

If this is bubble tea, I think should get enough stamps for a free cup. 3 days back to back with the two of them. Given the right attitude and treatment, their combined GFE and BFF attitude is what conquered me.

first day, had the luck to book Pandora because Nadia was full schedule. Pandora is a outwardly shy but fun girl. those boobs are just amazing to enjoy. I am more for the connection rather than stated services. I skipped all the oral and stuff. we chatted, teased and went straight to the deeds in multiple positions. When we finished, we sat outside naked and just ate the pizza that other brothers kindly bought. you know you got the connection when Pandora uses her mouth to offer cheese kiss.

Then Nadia ended her last session. Her guest saw me sitting there without clothes with Pandora and just ran off. Cute. But what nadia did then hooked me. She just sat on my lap, my bro rubbing against her ass and ate the pizza. Occasionally, she would put the pizza on her nipples and well yup.. Later, to save time, we all squeezed into the toilet and showered together. No hanky panky, just lathering and washing each other up. Needless to say, I msg Milkyway OKT to book Nadia for the next day immediately.

2nd day, waited whole day and distracted at work cause of Nadia. However, unlike the 1st night where she was in lingerie, she was wearing a dress. it was pretty and reminded me much of those gals working in thai disco. I guess its the whole day of desire, we both just pounced and went at it like animals. AND then we showered and she gave me a massage. As we were going about round 2, Pandora walked in. she just sat at the side of the bed playing her TikTok while occasionally grabbing Nadia's boobs and spanking me. she also acted like a basketball coach by yelling "faster faster. she coming liao" the whole situation was like WTF. Then me and Nadia showered.

So day 3 was kinda a secret but it was just EPIC. I dont think the review needs to talk about their services. Its true sometimes they dont do CIM or frenching etc but it really depends on the guys breathe and also connection. For me, i felt their BFF and GFE was over the top to me combined with occasional pleasant "WTF" situation the two of them conjure up. Its like a natural relationship with 2 wives kinda feel that makes me RTF so often.

Some guys just wanna cum all over the place. Some guys like AV feeling (BJ, boobjob etc). But for these two they totally captured me with their extreme GFEs. So they are perfect for those that want to feel taken care of. (Provided you treat them same with respect and care).

day 4 today. I just booked nadia again. Milkyway already give up and just tell me to go up and knock on door myself.. 555
How much did you spend in total bro?

I think many bros would agree that coming out from a session with Pandora, if you see Nadia you would want to book her and vice versa.

Best part is I feel that both of them are close like sisters and not jealous with each other when I book the other one instead of RTF them.

On my visit out with Nadia, I saw many chocs and food on table that bros bought for them, they must really be enjoying their time here

No need for me to further update FR for Nadia since too many here alr.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sabaithai1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session wz Lookkad from ThaiCandy888

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722467

She was fresh first timer in SG and i was damn horny, making it a perfect coupling.

Lookkad is the ahlian type of girl that you would find, those hot ahlian you would definitely want to bang. Very nubile SYT body.

She offered to shower in her small bathroom shower before headed to bed. I hit it off with her and soon I was in bed 69 position with her. Squirming and moaning as she enjoyed my tonguing skills. After the initial foreplay, we fucked like long lost lovers.

Looks: 8/10 Like her pictures. She is an SYT Ahlian + thai kind of brown skin.
Body: 8/10 Petite and small frame.
Boobs: 8/10 Very nice cupful of B on her body.
Frenching: 10/10 Yes frenching and frenching and frenching
Bbbj: 8.5/10 She is very eager to serve, in fact when I just showered finish in the standing position she alr knelt down and started blowing.
69: 8/10 Tip top action, she auto come up on me spread her legs and we started devouring each others nether regions
Fj: 9/10 Ahlians fuck well, thats all I need to say.

Would RTF if given the chance.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sandstrikestorm is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I know, anyone tried Tarma with these 2?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=721549

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=721550

Old 23-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish` View Post
Just like to share today had 1 of my worse experience in all these years of chionging. Booked Pang from Mansion at 11am and waited for 1 hour but no session was done till I left and okt then reply saying girl need to change hotel and till now he can't find 1.
That feel when u read all the good reviews here and happily booked for a slot but waited for an hour and left empty handed with extreme disappointment without doing any session is really pek cek.

PS: I'm not here to blame but just count myself suay lo. Hope for a better session. Kthxbye.
agreed bro, their time management sucks, they really need to improve on it.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstrikestorm View Post
bro u support this stable so frequently, still need to ask who try liao mei?
Old 23-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish` View Post

Sorry to hear your bad experience of booking with the OKT, that’s why I would only book for an afternoon session since they seem changing hotel or room Everyday and gals not available until they settle in the new location. Up you some point for your bad luck.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateparts188 View Post
How much did you spend in total bro?

I think many bros would agree that coming out from a session with Pandora, if you see Nadia you would want to book her and vice versa.

Best part is I feel that both of them are close like sisters and not jealous with each other when I book the other one instead of RTF them.

On my visit out with Nadia, I saw many chocs and food on table that bros bought for them, they must really be enjoying their time here

No need for me to further update FR for Nadia since too many here alr.
Yaaaa I think they purposely sit outside when they gt no customer. So when the customer left they will spot 1 of them then heart will itchy to go back.

But the rest of the gal like not really Chio right. Nv tio sot by them. Only Nadia n Pandora is pretty.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamestanned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Rain

Was enticed by her looks, one of the photo look like paige chua.

Immediate text bro silk and swee swee she is available.

I have to say some of the negative comments about her really do her injustice.

Greeted by a sexy elegant lady with black silky night gown showing half boob.

Not going much into details on action but boy she is hot and wild once engine warm up.

Hold conversation well and if you treat her well, you will definately be rewarded.

Gonna rtf once free.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

giroud123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bros just had Coral from SA. Her first day working and first time in singapore. Had two disappointing bonks recently but this one made it up.

Looks: Super fair and has a taiwanese mei mei look. Very pretty smile and alluring eyes. she brought her glasses so imagine doing it with a taiwanese mei mei with specs. not to mention her school girl cosplay clothes. she had her mini skirt the entire session making me all steamed and aroused.
Body: super slim about 160cm. ideal for doggy and all positions. her legs were (did i mention) slim.
Boobs: natural "a"s not for boob lovers. i am a boobs lover but her body shape face expressions and services made it all up.
BJ: does it for as long as you request. soft and sensual with lots of slurpy saliva. can dt and likes to lick and admire your thing. like lava from sa she likes to tickle the tip with your mouth to arouse you.
FJ: highlight for me. theres a desk and chair. did standing doggy missionary on the desk/bed, carry fuck ,(shes petite and lightweight) lying doggy cowgirl etc. her moans are soft and innocent like. expressions priceless.
Painting and and fingering allowed. in fact i did it for a good 10 mins. trimmed though not shaved. asked her to shave.
Kissing more like pecks and soft and sensual gf type. doesnt like frenching. i ask her to initiate more kissing. was into an extended session of kissing after r1.
Okt: super reponsive and gave me a superb recommendation.
overall super worth at 140 better than my 150/160 bonks this month. highly recommended for guys who like slim fair petite syts with good gfe and ting tong bubbly personality.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
oreoking11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiki of scarletthouse

Place: 8/10 - place is in walking distance from mrt.

Looks: 8.5/10 - 80% similar. Pretty and cute.

Body: 9/10 - Slim and curvy, huge jugs to me also

FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating, and has always been trying to please me despite I pump her for a good 20-25 mins

Doggie: 8.5/10 - Bent down and i saw a V shaped back, ooh. Nice figure. I enjoyed the view.

BBBJ: 7/10 - Can't go very deep, but nice slurping and sucking.

Attitude: 9/10 - Hygienic and professional. Cute and has a good sense of humor. Her english is not bad. Tried hard to help me do a 2nd shot. Spanked my butt in the shower also. Hehe
Old 23-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

motherkombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time posting FR haha

Nana from galaxy

Just finished a session with her at 11am on 23/3

Looks 85% from pics
Not fat at all

Boobs 10/10
these are really those G cups like Hitomi tanaka level kind. Natural G’s with abit of boobmilk for those who actually into this kind of things, 100% for boob lovers, they are abit saggy though but its normal for these sized.

Can try her boob jobs, and see your dick disappear into her natural G’s wowwwwwwwwwww

GFE 8.5/10
Speaks good English, has some experience talking to foreigners back in bkk hence good English, easy to talk to, no commercial feel

FJ 8/10 gets horny when u lick her tits and fuck her at the same time, moans like JAV

Dmg 150/2/90

Location 7/10 clean in condo but hard to find for mrt users, there’s plenty of carparks nearby

Rtf yeah maybe someday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1