The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

any good bros down there? can help check if lai lai is back?
Old 04-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dexter21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndi View Post
had Leeza as she looks okay and the S-list says she is good. throughout my time there she didn't smile, her boobs are just b cup and her pussy smells like there is shit. do not recommend.
Which leeza? The h10 malay with saggy neh neh? If so, been there done that. Yes her service is like dead fish and totally not worth 30. Might as well wrap the 30 around 2IC and diy more shiok
Old 05-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With images of Mou Ming's pussy from JB Ocean lingering in my head, I was still craving Chinese MILF pussy come Wednesday morning, and stopped by PT to check out the early birds available. At 10:30am, the doors to most of the houses were still closed, but H26 was open, and luckily for me, Carol R10 was in. Now, I've walked past Carol many, many times before (to the point where she later asks why I am always around). She's not a bad-looking MILF, and I've contemplated banging her on multiple occasions, but the 50 dollar price tag and her 'SOP' label from our revered S-List have always been major deterrents. Not to mention the fact that she belongs to that group of WLs who always stand and chat in the outer stretch of H26, checking everyone who passes by. For someone like me who walks down that hallway probably 3-4 times a day on my way to the inner section of H26 whenever I'm in town, I can only imagine how awkward it would be to have to repeatedly walk past someone I've banged, knowing that she would not only notice but also remember me. But today, I'm so hungry for MILF pussy that I don't even care.

H26R10 CAROL: Attractive Chit-Chatty Milf
Carol is dressed in a sexier than usual get-up--tight black mini-skirt to show off her big, shapely ass, which I'd never noticed before, and a tight blouse. From the start, she's quite chatty, but strangely enough at CAT50, she makes me wash myself, both before and after. I don't know if it was because it was early in the day or what, but Carol really takes her time when it's her turn to wash, asking questions of all sorts and sincerely wanting to talk. I don't mind because it gives me more time to admire her beautfully shaped ass with its little milf-y flab that I enjoy so much. This chattiness literally continues right up to the last second before she begins the catbath by licking my balls. Catbath and nipple lick ok, after which she starts to suck my dick. Here, BBBJ is neither offered nor desired. Now, I'm generally not a blowjob guy, and usually my cock, which is almost always rock hard from the catbath, goes a little soft during the CBJ. Not so with Carol! It has been a long time since I've enjoyed a CBJ this much. She gives it just the right amount of slurp and suction--not too much, not too little, with an added touch of slurping sound to boot--all the while massaging various pressure points in my groin/prostate area. By the time she's done, I'm ready to poke.

I guess Carol's not into riding because she wants to go to missionary as soon as she's done sucking my dick. This is fine by me, because unless I'm with an unusually good rider, I typically like to spend more time in mish anyway. Carol's pubes are trim, and thus her pussy is not as enticing as Mou Ming's, but the experience of fucking her feels far more intimate, and her moans more convincing. Carol lets you suck her beautiful natural B-Cup titties and doesn't push your face away when you bury yourself in her hair and neck. I ask her to flip around for doggystyle because I want to feel that soft milf-y ass bump up against my hips. She pauses for what seems like an eternity before rejecting me in the nicest way possible. "It hurts," she says. "Sorry lah." Because of her good attitude, I am totally cool with this, and continue fucking her intimately in missionary until I cum. Once again, we both wash ourselves, all the while talking about all sorts of regular stuff. She's cool with letting me rub her ass and titties while she washes up, asking me what life is like in the States as I run a couple fingers down into her ass crack. Right about now, I notice how pretty she is, which is probably why she's able to get away with being a CAT 50 without offering AR, multiple positions, or even washing her customers.

I get the feeling that she wants me to stay and chat a little longer, but I have a hotel to check out of, so I'm outta there a little sooner than I would have liked. With Carol, I'm the clockwatcher!

H26R10, Carol
CAT50, Malaysian Chinese (late 30s/early 40s)
Face: 7.5/10 (pretty and organic)
Body: 7.5/10 (a little milf tummy. Nice arch in her back.)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B-cups. Lets you suck on her nipples while you fuck)
Ass: 7.5/10 (nice milf-y ass with the perfect amount of mature flab)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (trim.)
Wash: 5/10 (you wash yourself while she talks to you.)
Massage: 5.5/10 (ok)
AR: N/A
CBJ: 8/10 (perfect amount of slurp and suction. No teeth)
Missionary: 7/10 (enough intimacy to make it worth it)
Doggystyle: N/A (wouldn't let me do it)
Attitude: 8/10 (a nice, fun chick to bang)
RTF: (Yes, but only on special occasions. While I definitely enjoyed her attitude and the quality of what limited services she offered, the 50 dollar price tag could be considered a little steep for Petain.)
Old 05-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Princess Carol, mine brother. Together with Miki and Cookie there are 3 Princess at H26.

Carol was pissed three yrs ago when I mentioned us. Like Cookie I felt the heat coming out of her body. No matter time to return to PT and, I could sense the girls are nolonger afraid of me. Rather this website.

Then I had wrote to you. Pls keep it a secret till mine FR appear in this website
Old 06-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiumboi View Post
H22, r19 to r21. R20 michelle very good!
Out of these three who moan the loudest and most natural?
Old 06-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx View Post
Out of these three who moan the loudest and most natural?
I rather not. No sound proof
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 06-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
I rather not. No sound proof
upped u bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 06-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
With images of Mou Ming's pussy from JB Ocean lingering in my head, I was still craving Chinese MILF pussy come Wednesday morning, and stopped by PT to check out the early birds available. At 10:30am, the doors to most of the houses were still closed, but H26 was open, and luckily for me, Carol R10 was in. Now, I've walked past Carol many, many times before (to the point where she later asks why I am always around). She's not a bad-looking MILF, and I've contemplated banging her on multiple occasions, but the 50 dollar price tag and her 'SOP' label from our revered S-List have always been major deterrents. Not to mention the fact that she belongs to that group of WLs who always stand and chat in the outer stretch of H26, checking everyone who passes by. For someone like me who walks down that hallway probably 3-4 times a day on my way to the inner section of H26 whenever I'm in town, I can only imagine how awkward it would be to have to repeatedly walk past someone I've banged, knowing that she would not only notice but also remember me. But today, I'm so hungry for MILF pussy that I don't even care.

H26R10 CAROL: Attractive Chit-Chatty Milf
Carol is dressed in a sexier than usual get-up--tight black mini-skirt to show off her big, shapely ass, which I'd never noticed before, and a tight blouse. From the start, she's quite chatty, but strangely enough at CAT50, she makes me wash myself, both before and after. I don't know if it was because it was early in the day or what, but Carol really takes her time when it's her turn to wash, asking questions of all sorts and sincerely wanting to talk. I don't mind because it gives me more time to admire her beautfully shaped ass with its little milf-y flab that I enjoy so much. This chattiness literally continues right up to the last second before she begins the catbath by licking my balls. Catbath and nipple lick ok, after which she starts to suck my dick. Here, BBBJ is neither offered nor desired. Now, I'm generally not a blowjob guy, and usually my cock, which is almost always rock hard from the catbath, goes a little soft during the CBJ. Not so with Carol! It has been a long time since I've enjoyed a CBJ this much. She gives it just the right amount of slurp and suction--not too much, not too little, with an added touch of slurping sound to boot--all the while massaging various pressure points in my groin/prostate area. By the time she's done, I'm ready to poke.

I guess Carol's not into riding because she wants to go to missionary as soon as she's done sucking my dick. This is fine by me, because unless I'm with an unusually good rider, I typically like to spend more time in mish anyway. Carol's pubes are trim, and thus her pussy is not as enticing as Mou Ming's, but the experience of fucking her feels far more intimate, and her moans more convincing. Carol lets you suck her beautiful natural B-Cup titties and doesn't push your face away when you bury yourself in her hair and neck. I ask her to flip around for doggystyle because I want to feel that soft milf-y ass bump up against my hips. She pauses for what seems like an eternity before rejecting me in the nicest way possible. "It hurts," she says. "Sorry lah." Because of her good attitude, I am totally cool with this, and continue fucking her intimately in missionary until I cum. Once again, we both wash ourselves, all the while talking about all sorts of regular stuff. She's cool with letting me rub her ass and titties while she washes up, asking me what life is like in the States as I run a couple fingers down into her ass crack. Right about now, I notice how pretty she is, which is probably why she's able to get away with being a CAT 50 without offering AR, multiple positions, or even washing her customers.

I get the feeling that she wants me to stay and chat a little longer, but I have a hotel to check out of, so I'm outta there a little sooner than I would have liked. With Carol, I'm the clockwatcher!

H26R10, Carol
CAT50, Malaysian Chinese (late 30s/early 40s)
Face: 7.5/10 (pretty and organic)
Body: 7.5/10 (a little milf tummy. Nice arch in her back.)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B-cups. Lets you suck on her nipples while you fuck)
Ass: 7.5/10 (nice milf-y ass with the perfect amount of mature flab)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (trim.)
Wash: 5/10 (you wash yourself while she talks to you.)
Massage: 5.5/10 (ok)
AR: N/A
CBJ: 8/10 (perfect amount of slurp and suction. No teeth)
Missionary: 7/10 (enough intimacy to make it worth it)
Doggystyle: N/A (wouldn't let me do it)
Attitude: 8/10 (a nice, fun chick to bang)
RTF: (Yes, but only on special occasions. While I definitely enjoyed her attitude and the quality of what limited services she offered, the 50 dollar price tag could be considered a little steep for Petain.)
No doggiestyle? I requested doggy all the way till i explode while slapping her meaty ass
Old 07-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
No doggiestyle? I requested doggy all the way till i explode while slapping her meaty ass
u get gal to doggy fuck
Old 07-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Yeah, I figured it was a YMMV situation. I know some girls find doggystyle painful and will refuse it when they've just had a rough session. Given that I was probably her first bang that morning, it might have been that she wanted to save herself for the long work day ahead. Either that or she just didn't like me very much. In any case, she was nice about it, so no big deal for me. But yeah, would have been nice to ride that ass doggystyle.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
Yeah, I figured it was a YMMV situation. I know some girls find doggystyle painful and will refuse it when they've just had a rough session. Given that I was probably her first bang that morning, it might have been that she wanted to save herself for the long work day ahead. Either that or she just didn't like me very much. In any case, she was nice about it, so no big deal for me. But yeah, would have been nice to ride that ass doggystyle.

In 2014 when i visited her, she give bbbj and ar too. Now i guess her service dropped alot. I have read in the posts in 2008 when she just left geylang to petain. Her service level was top notch
Old 09-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So any bros here still in contact with twins aka miki
Old 10-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter21 View Post
Which leeza? The h10 malay with saggy neh neh? If so, been there done that. Yes her service is like dead fish and totally not worth 30. Might as well wrap the 30 around 2IC and diy more shiok
yes that leeza, and u are right bro, what a waste of money. most malay WLs are fun and friendly, this one is not.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
RelaxChill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come out from Petain. Not many WLs working at this timing, limited choice. Walked around, I think is H22R15 if I'm not wrong. MILF. Friendly, service was not bad, But one thing is that I personally feels that the BJ taking way too long.

When she asked me to sit up, i thought going for some actions, but BJ again. Asked to lie down again and BJ. LOL! I tahan and tahan in the end buey tahan. Omg. Hahhaa.

Bros out there, is it possible to stop them when you feels that is enough? I'm not very experienced. Please advise. :P

Don't zap me eh.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxChill View Post
Just come out from Petain. Not many WLs working at this timing, limited choice. Walked around, I think is H22R15 if I'm not wrong. MILF. Friendly, service was not bad, But one thing is that I personally feels that the BJ taking way too long.

When she asked me to sit up, i thought going for some actions, but BJ again. Asked to lie down again and BJ. LOL! I tahan and tahan in the end buey tahan. Omg. Hahhaa.

Bros out there, is it possible to stop them when you feels that is enough? I'm not very experienced. Please advise. :P

Don't zap me eh.
Of course, u can stop them. No need to obligated. They do understand.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1