The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
How to know kena zap?

Hi to all the experienced samsters. Can I know how to see if I kena zap or not. Recently I check my score keep like going lower. I have nvr posted any malicious comments and do provide some sharing too on pm. But my points like decrease. Anyway to check who zap me? Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-10-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know kena zap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi to all the experienced samsters. Can I know how to see if I kena zap or not. Recently I check my score keep like going lower. I have nvr posted any malicious comments and do provide some sharing too on pm. But my points like decrease. Anyway to check who zap me? Thanks a bunch!
Please post your Newbie questions in the right section - see Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

If you go to User CP and scroll down you can see if you have been zapped.

Here, let me demonstrate - I now zap you 45 points for posting in the wrong forum, now you have negative. Some people leave a message and tell you why you get zapped, others don't.

Last edited by Penguin23; 03-10-2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Please post your Newbie questions in the right section - see Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

If you go to User CP and scroll down you can see if you have been zapped.

Here, let me demonstrate - I now zap you 45 points for posting in the wrong forum, now you have negative. Some people leave a message and tell you why you get zapped, others don't.
Wow... Ok is that really necessary. But sure.. I now know.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Re: How to know kena zap?

Wow... That's really unnecessary. But sure! Can see a highly experienced chiongster with high points decide to zap rather than educate. Thanks for the lesson 👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1