The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Original post:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=16982891
Recycle post:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18445299
Many fake FR nowadays. Chiong safely
ScarlettHouse is on my ban list.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had Ann from rollypolly.

Face: 7.5/10
Differs from photo. But surely won't say no. Still looks decent.

Body: 8/10
Very very slim and nice shaped ass. If you're looking for perky body and nice waist then she's definitely a steal. Boob job not so nice to touch but the nipples are nice. Fair skin also. But not fair like Chinese la. Like tanned ah Lian if you want to compare.

Bbbj: 10/10
Slurp and slurp and slurp. She really enjoys every bit of your juice. Good with the tongue too and no teeth. Almost cum haha

Paint: 8/10
No smell or taste but not shaved. So if Bros a bit picky then you might wanna skip.

Fj: 9/10
Very accommodating to your request. Lots of position but sadly my stamina weak so didn't give her a hard one but can tell she will like it.

Gfe: 10/10
This is where Ann really shines. From shower all the way to the bed, she tease not stop. Has that girlfriend feel. Managed to watch spongbob with her while waiting for round 2 giggle non stop. Another upside, she doesn't use her phone! So her attention is strictly on you.

Overall: 8.5/10
She could pass as an OL at a club. She likes to do thing called paw/cat scratch on your body and legs. Really fun sex if you're able to last 2 rounds unlike me. 2nd soldier didn't come out.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

REVIEW FOR LOLA
Stable: The Regent Lust
Date: 10/03/2019
Time: 1330

THIS IS NOT LOLA, LOL.
But Lola reminds me of her, Mediacock Eelyn kok.

Maybe Eelyn kok is like Lola during her poly or Uni days?
Lola is near mid 20s, still look syt for sure. Small young body with smooth Chinese tan skin. I am much darker than her.
She is mixed Cina & T-Land. Her mama the Cina.
But, don't expect her to speak much Cina and Ang mor.
Talking to her, I need my buddy Google.

Here's the disappointing part.
Bros who mentioned not for boob lover very nice Liao.
In my opinion, even a non boob lover might have problem with her tiny A. But well, I just find it too small. Probably the smallest I've seen in months.

Ok, let's not be a cb and move on, boobs is not a problem for everyone. So move on to the good side.

First she looks like Eelyn kok. Nice face, fair skin, Trimmed and odourless pussy which is Tight as fuck. Very slim and sexy legs and firm butt for the piak piak action from before.
Can't stop myself grabbing those Lola butt. SMACK THAT!

BBBJ is not weak, she's good. Probably act virgin with the early Bros. Not so green in cock sucking.
But yeah, she is shy on the eye contact during the FJ. But FJ stereo is oh my favorite kind. Those cute moans of pain and pleasure? Sound like a bit of both to me.

Unloaded my week load of cream sauce in her mouth.
Hehehe.
Perfect sight to see a young chick sucking me dry of my cream of love.

Worth the try. Happy bonking bros
Old 10-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mystery bonk
Sexhouse

Jenny
Looks 7/10, similar to pic but she was fresh face today with no make up
Boobs A-B cuppers, soft with tiny nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 this is where she shined , she went down on me for a good 20 mins with multiple patterns and I surrendered first shot into her mouth. Took it with no resistance and she actually swallowed and gave me a wink. She used her fingers to gently rim my ass during the blow as well.
Painting: started painting her for second shot in return for giving me such good head, she’s shy and kept covering her face and stifling her moans. Got her to climax and her whole body shuddered and her real moans started coming out.
FJ 9/10, even though she was gushing after she came, she was still very tight and I had to be gentle with her in the beginning. Tried multiple positions before ramming her to cum in missionary. She was so flushed after the session she just hugged me with my cock still in her, giving tiny moans whenever my cock twitched in her.

Basically this is a girl who is out to please , willing to do anything you ask of her. Turn her on to get her to do you bidding and it should be a fun session.

RTF: might go back one more time before she leaves in 4 days.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Going to wait for any FR on ilovethais ladies.

Saw the new batch, wanted to try this afternoon, msg OKT but OKT prefer to play dumb and not replying any msg.
He didn't reply me either, despite being a loyal customer. Maybe something happened?
Old 10-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nana from Sexhouse

Looks : 10/10 chiobu!!!
Boobs : Enhanced Big Boobs and i love it
BBBJ : 6/10 She was spitting out in tissue all the while
Painting : Quite Reactive...soft moans
GFE: 9/10
FJ : 10/10
RTF: YES DEFINITELY
Old 10-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NavyBlue is Cool - loads of Potential

Milkway Lady Yuki
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=719808

Resting bitch face. Very sexy skoy girl look.

Face: 8/10. Very typical of agogo bar naked dancers, born with slut face

Boobs: 9/10 36B, very proportionate to that body. Nipple is small and brown

Body: 9/10 Typical agogo Dancer body, little to no fats, very nice body and that slut face to top it offhttps://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=719808

BBBJ: 8/10 I love most is the eye contact and the constant milking and caressing of my balls

French: 9/10 highly initiative With good tongue action

FJ: 8/10 Not commando and not an amateur, knows how to ride, I think in fact she was born to ride based on the way she arch her back, like riding a horse race to the finish line, switch to doggy and cum in a very short time and fell asleep atop me like lovers.

RTF: confirm. She has a good and willing to please sextitude
Old 10-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 18
(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for Eona from Loverfortress

Booking with bro LF: breezy, no hiccups

Eona looks MILF like photos
Body: fair smooth, all natural, light brown nips
Can converse simple english
FJ: light kisses, accommodating diff positions, sensual moans.
what she excel is massage, experience in bangkok. pretty pro standard.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Anny (Mansion)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=720440

Looks: Looks better than photos, just more tanned. Very cute 

Body: Around 1.6m tall. Au natural D cups boobs with sensitive small nipples and a plentiful & soft ass. Was licking and playing with those boobs the entire session and it's a sight to behold during girl on top!

BBBJ: Very good with alot of variations

Frenching: Allowed 

Painting: Allowed.

FJ: Accommodating to all positions. She will take control if need to to do all the work while you lie back and enjoy

GFE: English is primary school level but can understand la. Very dainty and girlish personality that makes you want to dote on her.

RTF: For those boobs, great BBBJ and caring personality, YES!
Old 10-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyishere View Post
Fr for Hana (DH)

Looks: 10/10 trust me she is chio lo. Looks like one of my friend lolol (see below attached photo haha)
Body: 9/10 nice body, not fat not slim just nice
Boobs: 8/10 would score 10/10 if its not enhanced. But the enhancement done years ago so its soft now already good to touch and squeeze
Bbbj: 8/10 can DT even tho mine is big. Sufficient suction and can blow for long time, seeing such a chio girl blowing you is worth it man
Fj: 8/10 any position also can but missionary looking at her face and boobs bouncing is better haha

Rtf: definitely yes actually reluctant to write one but kept thinking she looks like my friend i must write for my own memories LOL.

Bro, this pix is of your Friend or Hana? 😳😳
Old 10-03-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kingkockster is Cool - loads of Potential

In my opinion, stables should not be allowed to price too Low.

That time alr saw her price $100 I see FR want to book also can’t book due to no slot.

Bro Milky please address this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyBlue View Post
Milkway Lady Yuki
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=719808

Resting bitch face. Very sexy skoy girl look.

Face: 8/10. Very typical of agogo bar naked dancers, born with slut face

Boobs: 9/10 36B, very proportionate to that body. Nipple is small and brown

Body: 9/10 Typical agogo Dancer body, little to no fats, very nice body and that slut face to top it offhttps://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=719808

BBBJ: 8/10 I love most is the eye contact and the constant milking and caressing of my balls

French: 9/10 highly initiative With good tongue action

FJ: 8/10 Not commando and not an amateur, knows how to ride, I think in fact she was born to ride based on the way she arch her back, like riding a horse race to the finish line, switch to doggy and cum in a very short time and fell asleep atop me like lovers.

RTF: confirm. She has a good and willing to please sextitude
Old 10-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, this pix is of your Friend or Hana? 😳😳
Of cause is my friend la. Where got fl such standard one lol. But hana is quite alike already rly otherwise i wont use her to compare
Old 10-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkockster View Post
Price low u also complain? Also, I'm pretty sure stables don't need u to teach them how to do business.

Quote:
That time alr saw her price $100 I see FR want to book also can’t book due to no slot.
Book in advance since you're a regular, judging from the multiple FRs on milkyway you posted. If not too bad lor. Bring ur business elsewhere.

Quote:
Can enlighten me how is it a problem when he's getting business at the price he's offering? Maybe it's your problem but not his. You're not the only customer he has.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Too low also complain. Too high oso complain.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lapcheongbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, this pix is of your Friend or Hana? ����
I feel like bonking your friend more than Hana.

True feelings from my heart bro, no offences!

Last edited by Lapcheongbonk; 10-03-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1