The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
2009Donald is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Sex with primary school teacher without condom?

Hi I am newbie here and would like to seek your advise.

Knew this primary teacher name her "Jane". She is a primary teacher who teacher at one of the Woodland area primary school. Know her at last Saturday afternoon when I have my lunch at Ochard road food court. She order the food and can't find the seat and ask permission to share seat with me. Ocos ok la, since she is tall + pretty.

I just say hi to her and then we continue our lunch with silent. After a moment, she voice out and asked am I shopping at Ochard, I said yes, then she asked you alone, the answer sure yes la..... Then she ask me wanna go movie together after lunch, hor seh liao la, hey gal asking me leh, sure on la......hehe. After our lunch we proceed to our movie just near by. Nothing happen the whole movie and we end that after movie, sian........ lucky before we left she ask for exchange the hp no and ask me to contact her when free, wow....horser liao, still got chance to meet her again.

Two day ago night time I contact her and try to date her out, wow bingo, she agree so I quick hand quick leg drove to her place to pick her. To my suprise she said she like to go beach and ask me ok or not, sure on la....beach leh....haha. We proceed to punggoh beach, wow dark and qiuet...haha in my heart i think horser liao. We actually never move out and just chit chat inside my car for about 20 minutes then she sudden give me a huge hug and deep kiss.... wow......ocos I hug her and kiss her deep deep. her hand move on my didi and my didi can't control marikita liao.... after a while she unzip me and give me a deep blow, suck, lick.....wow until I cum in 5 minutes and she give me a cheky smile and told me that she like to suck, blow and swallow. I too asking to fuck her but she told me her mei mei coming so no choice. But she promise to give me this coming Saturday and ask me to did her raw cos she like the feeling, this make me scare.......

Should I just fuck her raw???? I worry after that got alot of problem as I am a married guy with 3 kids

She: Jane a primary school teacher
Look: 7.5/10
Ht: 1.72
Wt: 50 kg ba...
Breast: 34B solid with pink pink color

Me look forward to fuck her but worried doing in raw. She told me she like sex very much and like me to cum her inside as her got take pill...... Can I believe her?

Thanks for reading my lousy english.
Old 23-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex with primary school teacher without condom?

Engagement Rules No.1 : RAW is war...there is no free lunch on earth...u sure u want to take the risk and do it? What if got something extra to come with it and ruins your family and your kids??

Engagement Rules No.2 : Condom a must beside your wife.

Engagement Rules No.3 : Don't forget Rules No. 1 and 2!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
aufait deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaufait deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe she wants to give you a free gift.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

halloween's coming.....get the hint..???
Old 23-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tempting to fk raw, she must be a damn horny gal. but if u love ur wife n kids, rubber is a must
Old 23-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Hi yesterday nite she call me and told me that she like sex alot and then having a phone with me........hehe.

Now I more worry and scare, teacher also like that....haha. If you teach you kids, then how ah..... But 1 thing I really understand teacher also "human" mah, am I rite!

Share with bros here her pic that I taken last Saturday, but not nake pic hor.... Wish to take her nake pic if got chance and sure will share with bros here.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Since u already have kids, u should wear condom when bonking wife. keep her safe and no more kids.

But outside, be commando...RAW is WAR and bonk until the teacher SORE.

Moral of this is : Fuck around outside but dont bring anything BACK HOME.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You knew her only last Sat and this coming Sat she is going to give you RAW!

How well did you know about her? Did you verify that she is indeed a Pri Sch teacher and her background?. Why is she taking the pills? She has a husband? a BF/FB? Anyway, I sense something fishy.

Better think twice bro. especially you are married. Once you know the real reason behind, it may be too late. Play safe.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zionclone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff88 View Post
You knew her only last Sat and this coming Sat she is going to give you RAW!

How well did you know about her? Did you verify that she is indeed a Pri Sch teacher and her background?. Why is she taking the pills? She has a husband? a BF/FB? Anyway, I sense something fishy.

Better think twice bro. especially you are married. Once you know the real reason behind, it may be too late. Play safe.

very suspious how could be so easy on the hand , we don't know if the TS is bloody andy lau ?but RAW is WAR
Old 23-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

She is real primary school teacher as I had check her school profile....
Old 23-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
Gentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with the rest of the bros here. Raw is dangerous here. Why would she do raw when she just knew you. Won't she feel dangerous? Unless she has something which she wants to pass to you. I always think to myself. If a gal got infected by another man and got furious, would she go around getting to know any men and offer raw to get them infected for revenge?

Think about this, bro. Maybe I thought too much but rubber is must for me.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009Donald
I worry after that got alot of problem as I am a married guy with 3 kids
What you are asking is a "risk assessment" exercise ... so why should it be any different whether you are married or not?
I mean, are you saying a single guy who has never fucked before is more deserving of any mishaps you are now trying to avoid?

However, if it's problems affecting your family you are afraid of ... then the solution is to stay true to your spouse, no need to even think about going raw or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009Donald
Me look forward to fuck her but worried doing in raw. She told me she like sex very much and like me to cum her inside as her got take pill...... Can I believe her?

Should I just fuck her raw????
From my very own SOPs ...
1) whether I believe what she says ... comes with trust, which will take time to build up
2) whether I truly know her "other" sexual activities ... again, this comes with time

You only know her for less than a week, under such "easy" circumstances ... I mean, how sure are you that she's even truly the "primary school teacher" that she tells you she is?
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wa piang bro your too lucky or what? Well dun fuck RAW la, how well you know her in the first place? You never know she sleep around and get some kind of disease.

Good lick and have fun, oops i mean good luck!
Old 23-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Miyanaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You so lucky, or unlucky ? SUddenly a girl throw herself at you ? Something is wrong.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyanaga View Post
You so lucky, or unlucky ? SUddenly a girl throw herself at you ? Something is wrong.
If it is in Ang Mohs' countries i do believe it can be a pure enjoyment-seeking from the female. But in conservative S'pore, hard to believe. esp she is a teacher... anything that go public may cause her to get fired.. Bro how do u know she is a real teacher? Moreover, a girl who give to u for free... I think she does have motive...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1