The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
for me was quite ok, work finish ard 7.30, then drinks and dinner with colgs. only once due to expected circumstances we had meetings till ard 9pm.

what happen to OKT? I forgot to thanks u for the contact.

I had a gal ard mid 20s, not my type but the OKT insist I take. Not a pleasant experience but its once off, guess i shld have just walked off. Waiting for my next trip as well, hopefully this time can spend more time with bro ppoon
not sure what happen of the OKT. I planning to Shanghai trip transfer from HK by end of Oct. hope this time can meet ppoon.
Old 24-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarn View Post
Just got bak from HK not long ago, and thought that maybe i could share my experiences over here. Basically for me there isnt much to do other than shop and eat. Clubbing wise, i went to club PLAY which was still ok to me, however, a bottle of Moet costs around 300SGD, and i was like wow...HK stuff r sure ex haha..The ladies there were not really my type.

Night time i went around to recce for those buildings here and there, and still thought that fuji is still a better one, hop yee was not bad..just that the selection wasnt that much but the girls there were pretty though, some were.., wow. Quite alot of PRC, u could get them in sg as well, ultimately, it still depends on individual. Prices arnd 400-500HKD at these areas.

Thanks to this thread i had sourced out quite a chunk of info. Some locals there were like 'wow, first time here how did u noe of this place' haha.

Side track abit, for guys who enjoy foodies, i tried the famous Lung Keen Hin, i was quite disappointed as the food werent really up to my expectations. Could get better food worth the $$ elswhere.

Oh ya, sorry bro Oh_yes! Got contact from u but didnt try. Went around exploring diff areas instead.

I'd apologise if my FR werent really useful. Cheers!
Good thing abt HK is Macau, Zhuhai n ChangPing is approx 1 hr away.
Old 24-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Good thing abt HK is Macau, Zhuhai n ChangPing is approx 1 hr away.
Hey Geylang!!! Hong Kong needs all the help and business we can get these days!!

Ha ha - just kidding - coz the fact of the matter is that even I myself stopped most of my mongering in Hong Kong
Ouch....Sad....!!

SEAJ
Old 24-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hey Geylang!!! Hong Kong needs all the help and business we can get these days!!

Ha ha - just kidding - coz the fact of the matter is that even I myself stopped most of my mongering in Hong Kong
Ouch....Sad....!!

SEAJ
Hahaha.. U are Geographically in a better position than us here in SG, therefore understandably U have reduced ur mongering activities at homebase.
Only problem for U is the weakening of the HKD.
Old 24-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Hahaha.. U are Geographically in a better position than us here in SG, therefore understandably U have reduced ur mongering activities at homebase.
Only problem for U is the weakening of the HKD.
Yeah - painful this close to 30% depreciation of the hk$ versus the relentless rise of the RMB, plus the prices of just about everything in China has risen so much.

Combination of such results in us paying double for too many things, compared to what we used to pay, even just 3 or 4 years ago. Ouch!!

SEAJ
Old 29-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

I answered Bro SEAJ's call to support HK's economy tonight.
I had the good fortune of spare time today as one of my clients "flew my aeroplance". So decided to give Daily Spa a try. Email Howard (OKT) and he responded quickly.
Email : [email protected]
Address of Daily Spa is : Tern Commercial Building, Floor 12, Unit 1, 39 Granville Rd (Tel: 51189546)
Tucked neatly in a small office building, Daily Spa has only 2 room and hence very advisable to make prior booking.
Howard has a Taiwanese lady (TINA) ready for me when i arrived.
Overall looks 7/10 with clothing (8/10 without clothing)
She is a MILF-SYT in transition. Nice body, fair smooth silky skin. Nice pear-shaped lovehandles & bottom (perfect for doggie).
Face-wise more like seductive GND look.
90 min Nuru set me back HKD2,000 (USD260).
Shower routine: 7/10 (some foreplay & thorough washing)
Traditional massage: 8/10 (very detailed and good strength; every nook and corner of back, bum and legs covered).
Nuru massage: 8/10 (quite a challenge due to small bed; but skillfully & erotically done; Tina uses her bum, inner thighs & natural boobs to massage, caress & stimulate my 2IC until almost misfire; Bros must ask her to stop or she'll continue to NURU you)
BJ: Opted out.
FJ: 8.5/10 (Pussy slick & wet; reasonably tight; tried cowgirl - she rocks well; finished off with doggie - didn't i tell you Tina has great rear view; interestingly she cum a lot until my groin had all the sweet smelling stick stuff)
Verdict: On the high side but worth the experience & pleasure (already saving Vitamin M for next visit).
Cheers to all!
Old 30-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
I had the good fortune of spare time today as one of my clients "flew my aeroplance". So ..........
had all the sweet smelling stick stuff)
Verdict: On the high side but worth the experience & pleasure (already saving Vitamin M for next visit).
Cheers to all!
Thanks!
We in Hong Kong can use all the help we can get!!!! LOL

And thanks for the great report!
Hong kong's not totally dead yet!!

SEAJ
Old 01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: HK Happening

Brief info on my HK biz trip 26-30 Sept

26th went for Jordan Fuk luk building for massage plus hj. HK$450 nothing much just relax with massage and happy ending.

27th busy with works and too tired to cheong

28th call the wechat contact i got. 1200 for two hours. Taiwaness girl. Go to her house (at Mongkok) and have dinner together than go to my hotel.
Look: 8 syt, A cup
BJ: 5, not really pro.
FJ: 8, 2 times as i got 2 hours more.

29th, tired to look around, saw someone on wechat wiling to come to hotel room for massage "only" 600 for 90min. But end up 1000 include FJ.
Look: 7, MILF, Nice D cup
Massage: 8. Pretty skillfull, because of nice D cup. can't really concentrate. KNS
BJ: 7 pretty pro
FJ:8, 1 shot she already can't take it.

Didn't really like to go 一楼一 because hv to go through room by room to view the girl. Lazy me. and hardly find any syt (i'm prefer syt than MILF)

I find wechat is another source that pretty useful but it seems over price. What said you Bro SEAJ?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Brief info on my HK biz trip 26-30 Sept

26th went for Jordan Fuk luk building for massage plus hj. HK$450 nothing much just relax with massage and happy ending.

27th busy with works and too tired to cheong

28th call the wechat contact i got. 1200 for two hours. Taiwaness girl. Go to her house (at Mongkok) and have dinner together than go to my hotel.
Look: 8 syt, A cup
BJ: 5, not really pro.
FJ: 8, 2 times as i got 2 hours more.

29th, tired to look around, saw someone on wechat wiling to come to hotel room for massage "only" 600 for 90min. But end up 1000 include FJ.
Look: 7, MILF, Nice D cup
Massage: 8. Pretty skillfull, because of nice D cup. can't really concentrate. KNS
BJ: 7 pretty pro
FJ:8, 1 shot she already can't take it.

Didn't really like to go 一楼一 because hv to go through room by room to view the girl. Lazy me. and hardly find any syt (i'm prefer syt than MILF)

I find wechat is another source that pretty useful but it seems over price. What said you Bro SEAJ?
bro how to get from wechat? just shake it??? PM me for details, thanks.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
bro how to get from wechat? just shake it??? PM me for details, thanks.
Bro: There is the "People Nearby" feature on the "Discover Page"
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 02-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro: There is the "People Nearby" feature on the "Discover Page"
Yes. But i usually start the people nearby using the fake GPS. Do some homework before reaching the destination.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Yes. But i usually start the people nearby using the fake GPS. Do some homework before reaching the destination.
I've searched - unsuccessfully - for the apps to do this.

Would appreciate it if you could share the apps/program needed to do this.

Thanks before-hand.

SEAJ
Old 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
I had the good fortune of spare time today as one of my clients "flew my aeroplance". So decided to give Daily Spa a try. Email Howard (OKT) and he responded quickly.
Email : [email protected]
Address of Daily Spa is : Tern Commercial Building, Floor 12, Unit 1, 39 Granville Rd (Tel: 51189546)
Tucked neatly in a small office building, Daily Spa has only 2 room and hence very advisable to make prior booking.
Howard has a Taiwanese lady (TINA) ready for me when i arrived.
Overall looks 7/10 with clothing (8/10 without clothing)
She is a MILF-SYT in transition. Nice body, fair smooth silky skin. Nice pear-shaped lovehandles & bottom (perfect for doggie).
Face-wise more like seductive GND look.
90 min Nuru set me back HKD2,000 (USD260).
Shower routine: 7/10 (some foreplay & thorough washing)
Traditional massage: 8/10 (very detailed and good strength; every nook and corner of back, bum and legs covered).
Nuru massage: 8/10 (quite a challenge due to small bed; but skillfully & erotically done; Tina uses her bum, inner thighs & natural boobs to massage, caress & stimulate my 2IC until almost misfire; Bros must ask her to stop or she'll continue to NURU you)
BJ: Opted out.
FJ: 8.5/10 (Pussy slick & wet; reasonably tight; tried cowgirl - she rocks well; finished off with doggie - didn't i tell you Tina has great rear view; interestingly she cum a lot until my groin had all the sweet smelling stick stuff)
Cheers to all!
Thanks bro for e fr. But is there anywhere that other bros can recommend for cheaper nuru massage?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Thanks bro for e fr. But is there anywhere that other bros can recommend for cheaper nuru massage?

Thanks
You can try this link below. I have already selected "nuru" for your convenience. Not much choices.

http://hongkong.happymassage.com/mas..._type%5B%5D=12
Old 02-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

walan, my wife ban me from using wechat.. jitao delete from my handphone and she angry with me for few months sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1