The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
At lovina inn nagoya... u can pass ur passport to reception as a deposit if u scared to leave it in room... at room so far no safe... if u want budget hotel with storage service... i think lailai hotel near goodway hotel have one... correct me if i'm wrong...
Yes bro you're rite.

Never put valuables in the hotel room as advised by the management of the hotel.

Lailai hotel and formosa hotel both also have a safe box at their reception area where the hotel staff and yourself will each hold a key. Both keys must be inserted into the key hole together before the safe box can be opened. So is considered as rather safe to use for putting passport and money into it.

However, the room safebox is not as safe as the reception safe box because no one jaga the room safebox when you are out of the room, meaning that it could be break open or being meddled with by someone.

Normally I don't put passport as a deposit is because afraid the hotel staff may accidentally lose it or return wrong passport by mistake, so I rather pay cash as deposit. I also put a portion of my spare cash into the safe box just in case money and wallet also gone.

The above suggestion is base on my opinion only.

To each his own, as long as you feel comfortable on your way of keeping things, then is okay leow.

But for me, cash gone is okay, money can always earn back. However, passport is damn important to me, without it, will not be able to get back to spore on time to work and the consequences will be very terrible if it happens .....

Formosa safe box is in the Safe Box Room where the reception will invite you in, to place or retrieve your barang barang. As for Lailai, the safebox is just beside the reception counter.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDidIKnow View Post
Nope. PI is the old Purmei Indah.

Permata Indah is nearby to Windsor Foodcourt.
Thanks bro!
Old 21-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Try tunes hotels, or groupon promotion. Quite cheap I guess
Old 21-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LittleDidIKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post

thanks JSWT advice.

just reliase that another well recomended hotel in same location is Lovina Inn Nagoya.

For bro to choose between Lovina & Farmosa, what is yr preference & reason behind it. pls share. Any safe in the room to deposit valuable item from these two hotels?

thanks.
Comparing Lovina Inn and Formosa Hotel will be like comparing Hotel 81 and Pan Pacific.

Want cheap and basic, go Lovina Inn.
Have a bit more budget and want a nicer room, better breakfast, go Formosa Hotel.

Both hotels is just less than 2 minutes walking distance apart.
Old 21-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can give the dynasty contact no? I'm planning to go there.
Old 21-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Yes bro you're rite.

Never put valuables in the hotel room as advised by the management of the hotel.

Lailai hotel and formosa hotel both also have a safe box at their reception area where the hotel staff and yourself will each hold a key. Both keys must be inserted into the key hole together before the safe box can be opened. So is considered as rather safe to use for putting passport and money into it.

However, the room safebox is not as safe as the reception safe box because no one jaga the room safebox when you are out of the room, meaning that it could be break open or being meddled with by someone.

Normally I don't put passport as a deposit is because afraid the hotel staff may accidentally lose it or return wrong passport by mistake, so I rather pay cash as deposit. I also put a portion of my spare cash into the safe box just in case money and wallet also gone.

The above suggestion is base on my opinion only.

To each his own, as long as you feel comfortable on your way of keeping things, then is okay leow.

But for me, cash gone is okay, money can always earn back. However, passport is damn important to me, without it, will not be able to get back to spore on time to work and the consequences will be very terrible if it happens .....

Formosa safe box is in the Safe Box Room where the reception will invite you in, to place or retrieve your barang barang. As for Lailai, the safebox is just beside the reception counter.
Nice update brur... and thanks for the info about lailai hotel safe system... just info for brurs about deposits... u will have to pay 300k++ deposit depending on the room rates if u nv deposit ur passport upon check-in... this happens to me in lovina inn nagoya... i guess... scared tamu no money... middle of night run... morning left cewek pay for room... joking only la... haha...
Old 21-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
santtay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
1st of all, sorry to all bros, kinda off thread topic. But I planning a trip to Bali in Oct for 2 weeks, need help on a Cheap, Good, near road kinda place to stay. Any bros familar with Bali to give me some advise?
http://www.grandmashotels.com/en/our-hotels/legian
You can try this..this is new open hotel in bali (less than 2 month), and located in legian main street, very convinient to go anywhere..
Old 21-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$328 View Post
I'm going on the 1st or 2nd next month...you can go with me if you want...but I'm still new to batam...
i can tag along?? planning to go around the same time also.
Old 21-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
i can tag along?? planning to go around the same time also.
sure....im fine with it
Old 21-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
syotos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jswt View Post
Long time not visiting this thread lo.
Anyway i'll be going alone again comin 28sept loh hohoho
I'm thinking of going on that date too 2d1n, u book hotel liao? cos this going to be my 2nd trip there still green. scared go liao kena rembah T.T
Old 21-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
Hi Brothers,

I'll be going Batam next week 25-28 Nov. this time company put me up either Planet or Swiss Bel Inn instead of the usual Swiss Inn. I think both hotels are at Jodoh.

May I know where are the gals pick up and massage centre around this area?

Will recce at night when back from factory and update.

Thanks in advance.
The pick up joints are in Nagoya/Jodoh area. Swiss Inn Bel is not too far away from Planet, also near to most joints if you walk about 10 minutes away only.

Not too far if you take a cab to the joints. Ask the driver to drop you at formosa hotel, centre of many joints. then pick up you cewek and then take cab back.

massage? read my list. As for near your place for massage, it is near to goodway hotel area, lots of massage there too... massage 777, abi, bahagia massage....lai lai massage, gold bird( pick up joint)

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro newyorker,

Thanks for sharing the massage info at DC mall / Utama area.

Btw, would like to ask for your advice where is :

1) Angels massage

2) Better and Best massage

3) Ria Massage

By the way, can the freelancer in princess be seen from the photo album too ?
ANgels massage - IN jodoh area.

Better and Best - Behind the Tropical asia side block.

Ria - Facing Tanjon Uma( the blue shophouses beside DCmall)

Princess - the freelancers come and go. Never seen their photo before. Sometimes, they work there just to get some new customers.

Old 21-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Massages (7 times) = 1 juta 420 ribu = $187

But for me bo bian bcos I love massage very much..........
brothers, I salute you man...

7 times in 3 days? Your body not relax, SORE from too much massage. Max I tried is 3 times a nite, and the next day, I need a break from massage to recover.

I love massage too, but usually 2 times a day is max liao.

have a good rub( 2 hour) followed by a FJ or HJ/BJ, SPA, bath, that is good and relaxing. Usually accomplied with a couple of beers and cigrattes. That is a heavenly liao.

Old 21-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
thanks JSWT advice.

just reliase that another well recomended hotel in same location is Lovina Inn Nagoya.

For bro to choose between Lovina & Farmosa, what is yr preference & reason behind it. pls share. Any safe in the room to deposit valuable item from these two hotels?

thanks.
Oh, for me sure is formosa as first choice. Rooms is comfort & clean. And all joints just within walking distance. Convenient and good place to hang around.
Their counter have this safebox service.
Old 21-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
1st of all, sorry to all bros, kinda off thread topic. But I planning a trip to Bali in Oct for 2 weeks, need help on a Cheap, Good, near road kinda place to stay. Any bros familar with Bali to give me some advise?
Erm.... I think u need to go find the bali thread and post this question in there ya...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread