The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
moneyface is Cool - loads of Potential
Good advice needed to help my buddy

Hi All,

Recently went with my friends to a KTV. The ladies were all from China. Nice, pretty and humourous. Best thing they treat you so well unlike sg gals. No offence though. Anway all the ladies were here on travel visa and it lasted for 14days. According to them, they came here primary not to work as hostress but to sightsee and since they have friends recommending them, they decide to work during the nite time to earn some $$. *wonder how true* anyway benefit of doubt, we enjoy their company. But this buddy of mine actually started see this particular lady and they seem to hit it well. Now I personally try to convince him that even though the lady may be working out of fun, it is not to wise to get too close since she is going back soon. But he assures me that she is very nice and they really enjoy each other company and topic. Though he is not very serious abt it, he does not reject the idea he might visit her in China. Guys, give me some good advice to convince my buddy that he should really be more practical or perhaps should I encourage him?? Sincere and good advice only, pls.
Old 19-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Good advice needed to help my buddy

erm, without more information, hard to say.. but better not fall into gong tao traps..
Old 19-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

My advice will be to tell him what you think, and then wish him all the best. You can't force someone to take your advice, he'll have to experience it for himself. Who knows, she may be sincere and they will have a good future together. Slim chance, but who can be sure?

Who Shags Wins
Old 19-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

think is, walk one step, watch one step ba..
Old 19-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

"erm, without more information, hard to say.. but better not fall into gong tao traps.."

-->> yeah, u r rite. they just started "dating" not too long, and not much of information. but heard too much abt PRC coming here to work, hard for me to believe that they come here to sightsee and just work for the fun of it... hmm. have you heard of it b4??
Old 19-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask him to go lor... ppl always learn the hard way... advice, comon sense etc r all rubbish when they c a cunt!!

I learn the hard way too... i c a hole, i knew it was a trap yet i still jump into it... coz the hole is the cunt!!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 19-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

"My advice will be to tell him what you think, and then wish him all the best. You can't force someone to take your advice, he'll have to experience it for himself. Who knows, she may be sincere and they will have a good future together. Slim chance, but who can be sure? "

-->> after hearing so many things abt KTV gals and all the funny stories, I really cant help but to worry. I may be sterotyping, but how can those gals come to sg to sightsee then work part time at nite just for the fun of it.. i mean sounds ridiculous rite... that is y i really hope to bring him to face the facts abt all my worries. But he keeps on assuring me this and tat.. hmm.....
Old 19-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Ask him to go lor... ppl always learn the hard way... advice, comon sense etc r all rubbish when they c a cunt!!

I learn the hard way too... i c a hole, i knew it was a trap yet i still jump into it... coz the hole is the cunt!!!

-->> haha, irresistable hole huh... anyway he is one of my best friend and i really just wana do my part as a buddy. in your opinion, is there no good prc gals around? i mean i hope to view his perspective too and try convincing myself tat there r indeed good ending.
Old 20-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Seems like many other bros here share the same view. Remember when we were young, and our parents said "Hot ahz.. dont touch.." Somehow we will try the otherwise. No guts no glory mahz.. hehehe..

I guess its the same here. I would say most of us are well educated enough to make the right decision. But sometimes for whatever Martian reason, we like to try the WRONG thing. If we dont try we wont know it hurts right?

So its better to left it for the person to experience it. As a good friend, there is SO much you can do.
Old 20-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

i personally got 2 friends in this type of situations.. got burned liao despite of warnings.. they were in "love".. as zhuge liang would have put it, good medicine tastes bitter but effective, loyal advice is unpalatable but useful.
Old 20-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyface
But this buddy of mine actually started see this particular lady and they seem to hit it well. Now I personally try to convince him that even though the lady may be working out of fun, it is not to wise to get too close since she is going back soon.
Bro, maybe you can refer to this thread for more informations on real life cases/experiences that samsters have gone through or encounters with China MMS:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...tion al+scams

Here is what I have written about my feelings towards Chinese MMS....hope it helps

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...49#post1158749

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 20-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!

need good times? yeah they willing to work for extra.
if you could reach this lady, normally after dinner, especially after 11pm would be good cos she would like to earn more.
here;s one who is in town now...
from china, mid 20s, 164cm, about 43-47kg.
does freelance, and PT at KTV too.
last time few time she's here, tried her.
slim, chatty, A or B-cupper...
niner tree ei8ht sex
heaven to fight one
break the code, you'll get her.
day time sleep mah...
she got to report to her mum.
Up to you to nego.I got full night for 180(include her cab fare)
england not powderful one, prefered converse using chinese.

独乐乐, 不如众乐乐

Remember to up New30, Sentguy, jng1103, Rof|maoxz, milffella, blueroy.
Old 20-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

tell ur bro, hav fun with her as much as possible for the rest of her stay. remember her for the rest of his life, the end.

Anyw most of them will come back if she make enough.
Old 20-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
venture has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only
tell ur bro, hav fun with her as much as possible for the rest of her stay. remember her for the rest of his life, the end.

Anyw most of them will come back if she make enough.
well said!!
Old 20-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyface
But he keeps on assuring me this and tat.. hmm.....
assuring is jus to eng siew u...
a trap will always be a trap...
benefit of the doubt tt she may really be jus for holiday here, but if she sees the potential of getting more money from ur fren, y not?
sorry for saying this but she may jus walk ur fren like a dog...

i myself oso playing mind games wif a ktv gal(if u bother to go search and read)...
its is very easy for u to fall in and difficult to get out...
mus be mentally strong enuff to handle b4 starting playing...
not to say ur fren is weak but if he really fall head over heels, then i can only wish him good luck...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1