The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You reply to newly registered newbie and openly declare go and support Little Mermaid.

No scared tio labelled!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Label as agent lol .... Wtf Siah got such shit still ??!
That was last time lah got a stupid idiot hunting for stealth agent and a blind bodoh mod supporting that idiot. Those who know me I no need to explain, those who don't know me I explain also no use lah......I can't be bother with idiots
Old 12-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happyman, saw a fellow sbf stealth bro who thought i was you at Mermaid. He say it will be an honour to see you. Mr stealth, now you should know my nick already.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, mr stealth upped 20yr old uni gal,Pim. And he will be going for his last burst of fire tomorrow for Pim again before his 2pm flight to SG.

As for me, my regulars at Mermaid is Ann and BB.. no need to say much if not later no chance to book them. Hahaha let me know if anyone interested in detailed fr for the girls at Mermaid..
Old 13-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Happyman, saw a fellow sbf stealth bro who thought i was you at Mermaid. He say it will be an honour to see you. Mr stealth, now you should know my nick already.
Mai lah, I retired and becoming ninja here lew, don't bo tai bo chi pull me out leh
Old 13-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Mai lah, I retired and becoming ninja here lew, don't bo tai bo chi pull me out leh
Actually 2 weeks ago I was at CM Fang guesthouse massage shop. A Singaporean came out from the shop and the thought in my mind was, "Is this Happyman007?" 555
Old 13-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Actually 2 weeks ago I was at CM Fang guesthouse massage shop. A Singaporean came out from the shop and the thought in my mind was, "Is this Happyman007?" 555
If u see someone looks like Andy lau then he is happyman007.
Old 13-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u see someone looks like Andy lau then he is happyman007.
walau eh, suan me like that goot meh.....by the way Fang VIP quite long time there in CM land and the chicks also old and fat lew, now I go new place Mermaid not far from Fang
Old 13-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is little mermaid located? Im heading up CM in 3 weeks time... last time went there the only fukable place is sayuri nia... the others to me all cui, in terms of soapy massage....

wonder where got more action
Old 13-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
where is little mermaid located? Im heading up CM in 3 weeks time... last time went there the only fukable place is sayuri nia... the others to me all cui, in terms of soapy massage....

wonder where got more action
Chiang Mai Land area, a few massage spa now and Mermaid is new....google for Chiangmai Land location, not far from Changklan night market.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chiang Mai Land area, a few massage spa now and Mermaid is new....google for Chiangmai Land location, not far from Changklan night market.
Koh khun mak krap Pee harepee~~
Old 14-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bros, FRs pls. I will be there end Sep

Quote:
Anyway, mr stealth upped 20yr old uni gal,Pim. And he will be going for his last burst of fire tomorrow for Pim again before his 2pm flight to SG.

As for me, my regulars at Mermaid is Ann and BB.. no need to say much if not later no chance to book them. Hahaha let me know if anyone interested in detailed fr for the girls at Mermaid..
Old 14-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
POOH30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With friendly guidance from Happyman, I went to Mermaid massage for the first time. all tuk tuk or songtaew will know this area, so very easy to go. Very clean and cosy reception, the pretty receptionist welcome me with a wai and serve me a glass of water.

She signalled all the gals in the room to parade in front of me and patiently explain to me the package and the names of the gals. I chose a gal named APPLE and its the best decision I made for this CM trip.

Room with cleaned bedsheet and dim romantic lights made me feel calm down and relaxed. Apple could speak abit of English so its easy to communicate with her. Her attitude is very good, real assets and always willing to please. Her massage skills are superb, better than those traditional massage places. Ass nice for doggie and can ride you very well. 10/10 ! worth every single baht you paid!

Thanks again to Happyman recommendation and I will be back very soon!
Old 15-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Just finish a Sandwich session with Ann and Opal at Mermaid. Start with 4hands showering for me in the bathroom, 2 foaming my top while the other 2 taking care my below. 555..
Proceed to the room with both girls holding my arms side by side.. Laid down enjoying the massage by ladies, follow by the oil B2B teasing massage.. kept my hands busy with the fondling of 2 pairs of amazing tits..
Action start with Ann riding me while Opal nibbling my body and teasing my balls... yum yum.. First shot fired... took a break with girls side by side on the bed..
Round 2.. this time doggying Opal while Ann busy squeezing opal's voluptious tits.. kept my hands busy too fingering Ann's wet pussy.. after an intensive battle, my 2nd wave of armies rushed out to surrender to the 2 puyings. All panting away on battle ground.. procceed to bathroom for washing up and was guide to rest at the lounge sofa.. left Mermaid a Sexisfying and Happy man. Happyman, who you up at Mermaid? FR leh, dont selfish hor..
Old 15-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Happyman, who you up at Mermaid? FR leh, dont selfish hor..
I up who cannot say lah, later you all up the same wan I lugi you know I better don't write FR, first my english hor no good and 2ndly hor I scare tio label again.

I give lobang in CM, those who go please update FR hor.....and don't forget to up my points, maybe Mermaid later give discount or allow point exchange for free massage??
Old 16-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro, dun sip sip la😁 as I read all the FR make me wet wet, if Xiaodi dropby can bring me there to enjoy sandwich... Which I always dream of😊
Mai Kong Lioa😜 the more I think 受不了。

Quote:
I up who cannot say lah, later you all up the same wan I lugi you know I better don't write FR, first my english hor no good and 2ndly hor I scare tio label again.

I give lobang in CM, those who go please update FR hor.....and don't forget to up my points, maybe Mermaid later give discount or allow point exchange for free massage??

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1