The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up More Singaporeans in their 30s and 40s hitting the gym

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

How they get this kind of body? I train like hell still flabby especially the tummy....sigh. Really cannot tahan.

Quote:

SINGAPORE - You are never too old to get a hot bod. Just check out the chiselled physique of Hong Kong actor Nick Cheung, 45, who caused a stir recently after he worked out for nine months to play a former boxing champion in his latest movie, Unbeatable, now showing in cinemas.
Celebrities are not the only ones who are beefing up their physical regimens. Fitness centres and trainers here say they are seeing more people in their 30s and 40s hitting the gym and hiring personal trainers.
True Fitness and True Yoga, a gym and yoga chain with eight outlets that offer gym facilities and group classes and two yoga centres, says 60 per cent of its 35,000 members are aged 30 to 49.
Those in this age group also make up 60 per cent of the clientele at Pure Group. The company, which runs four Pure Fitness and Pure Yoga outlets here, has about 10,000 members. It is unable to give figures, but says it has seen a "steady increase" in the number of new members in their 30s and 40s over the past six months.

A True Group spokesman says: "Between the ages of 30 and 40 is when the greatest physical decline in the human body occurs. People in this age group know this and want to take control of their health and well-being."
Those in this age group are also likely to have established their careers and are better able to afford gym membership fees, say some personal trainers.
In their bid to stay trim, these fitness junkies can pay up to $100 an hour to work with a personal trainer on top of monthly gym membership fees of between $100 and $180.
Among them is Ms Elsan Chow, 38, a svelte, youthful-looking mother of one who tries to work out five times a week at True Fitness in Chevron House.

The secretary at a bank tells SundayLife!: "I was a slob in my 20s. I never exercised, unless you consider clubbing exercise, because I had high metabolism and didn't put on weight easily."
But last year, after feeling lethargic, she signed up for a gym membership with True Fitness and now takes part in various group classes, including zumba, body combat and spin class.
Ms Chow says she now feels and looks better than she did in her 20s.
Mr Anthony Tottman, managing director of Fitness First Singapore, which operates 13 gyms here, says: "Lifestyle and age-related diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol are some of the ailments that spur people to recalibrate their lifestyle.
"Many of our older members take up personal training with the primary aim of losing weight, but they later find that the results extend beyond weight loss."
About two-thirds of Fitness First's clients are aged 30 and above.

Mr Aldrin Ho, 39, a personal trainer who owns Ziklag Fitness, a gym and sports rehabilitation facility in Kembangan, says there are three main groups among his clients, half of whom are aged 30 and above.
"There are those who want to look good before they get married, the singles who really want to look good and the slightly older group in their 40s who want to enjoy a better quality of life."

http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/conten...ulous/page/0/0

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1