The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xNoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice ktv to intro?

Any bro can intro any nice and cheap, worth it cheap at jb already?
Old 31-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice ktv to intro?

There is one at taman sentosa, not sure is that one ok?
Old 02-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: Nice ktv to intro?

I'm interested in trying out ktv joints in JB as well. Do they run on the same concept as the ktv's in KL? From my previous experience in KL, KTVs didn't have their own girls, but the mummys/okt ferry around the girls to a few locations, and the girls normally accompany you the whole night and you are charged a flat fee for her sitting fee for the whole night. When I was in KL this booking also included a bonk at the establishment.

Understand that there is another system where the girls are booked at an hourly basis as well. not sure what is included, and the playability level.
Old 24-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xNoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Nice ktv to intro?

Any bro try out at Taman sentosa? How happening is it? What the dmg like? Need more information from Lai Jiao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1