The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

@Special Spawner

Wa piang eh... What happened to Xia Tian? So fast delist liao? I really want to try her at least once leh...
Somebody wants unlimited plan dnt want to share with other bros. ..lol so fast. Either that or too hot need to change location.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have you been in a situation whereby you were asked to come up only 10 to 15 minutes later from your booking time? Would you still readily accept it and feel shortchanged if you have to leave on time, or would you kindly request the ML to extend the session to make up for the lost time?
Usually the ML has to push back the timing of the whole line of clients.

If only we could be a bit "zhi4 dong4", and don't expect the full time slot coz we're late, then I think life will be a lot easier for both customer and ML.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yeah, i guess that's when some of the brothers here got fly aeroplane. They can't afford to push all of their customers so in between, one poor brother will be sacrificed. 5 to 10 mins should be fine but i guess anything beyond 30 minutes might be too much especially if you made advance appointment with your regular ML.

To me,it boils down to how firm the ML wants to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

If only we could be a bit "zhi4 dong4", and don't expect the full time slot coz we're late, then I think life will be a lot easier for both customer and ML.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Then that's her problem what. Why should we care what happens to her subsequent customers? That's for her to settle if she doesn't manage her time properly (for example not notifying her client when he has only a few minutes left to finish up). Screw up, and she faces a barrage of bad reviews which wouldn't do her any good if her customers aren't so understanding and forgiving.

It'll be even worse if the ML decides to take in more customers than she can handle on a particular day, and if one session goes into overtime, then the domino effect will happen lor. She also won't have enough rest and makan time for herself.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

What I don’t like the most is ML shift your booked timing just to slot in other bros appointment.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
What I don’t like the most is ML shift your booked timing just to slot in other bros appointment.
Say NO bro. You agree ONCE then she know she can manipulate you freely, end up you will ALWAYS have to find places la kopi just because she want to accommodate the more demanding bros.

The more savvy MLs will ask nicely if you can accommodate, they won't outright insist, so just stand firm. I always tell them I can't change, I have plans after that, they will back off.

There's once a ML think she very smart, a few hours before my slot she auto text me a timing that is 30mins later than the agreed timing, i reply her that was not the timing I booked, then she say the bro ahead of my slot want to extend 30mins, so she can only see me 30mins later (i.e. she DECIDED for me already, just text to inform me only lol). I reply her she can get the bro to extend to cover my entire slot, coz I not booking her anymore. She then backed off say will decline that bro..but I told her I no mood already, book her next time
Old 19-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Have you been in a situation whereby you were asked to come up only 10 to 15 minutes later from your booking time? Would you still readily accept it and feel shortchanged if you have to leave on time, or would you kindly request the ML to extend the session to make up for the lost time?
Of course I will keep to my time lah. That's what I am saying in my post what. Not to affect the next session, because it would just create problems for everyone including the ML.

Just be zhi4 dong4 a bit lor. You value your time, others also value their time.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Of course I will keep to my time lah. That's what I am saying in my post what. Not to affect the next session, because it would just create problems for everyone including the ML.

Just be zhi4 dong4 a bit lor. You value your time, others also value their time.
So what you're saying there even if you come on time, but the ML asks you to only come up 10 to 15 minutes later, you're more than willing to compromise to stick to your allocated time, despite you being shortchanged for that session, in order not to complicate matters for the ML and her subsequent clients?
Old 19-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/jiao-jiao-massage/

This looks good too
Old 19-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jctt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds like all MLs are like that. I have some experience whereby MLs only message you a lot when it comes to making appointments or tell you how much she like you and hug you a lot when she meets you in person. But when you try to contact her on other matters and on other days other than making appointment, she can't be bothered and no response at all. When you meet her, she would say she misinterpret or are busy. Very practical girls...
Old 19-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Nah. The first $200 ML at SLG!

https://sglonelyguy.info/zi-han-massage/

If it isn't the webmaster typo, i really don't know what to say 😁
Old 19-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

outrageous pricing!!

but sure got carrot heads ard..

on the other hand... saw $60 & $80 with bbbj

*** MDA working hard..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or is it really that the quality is going down?
Old 19-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Nah. The first $200 ML at SLG!

https://sglonelyguy.info/zi-han-massage/

If it isn't the webmaster typo, i really don't know what to say ��
Let's see how many days she can last before she either cut short her stay and RTC, or revise her price downwards, and to what price.

And if she does eventually revise her price downwards, she'll probably blame it on a typo error to save face.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
*** MDA working hard..
Ya suddenly I can't access that site even with Google DNS so bo pian have to use Puffin browser for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1