The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
parapap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lucky's Point Milf

At last, I can open this forum at reasonable speed after having problems with my internet connection.

I went to several places in Chinatown. And when I seem a little bit lost, I entered this building (which is later I know it is the Lucky Plaza). I went to a medicure/pedicure shop, where a decent MILF work there. There were 2 shops. I took the one closer to the exit door. I forget which floor is the shop, but the floor has an exit to the bridge to the People's Park Complex.

Anyway, she offered massage for 20 for 30 minutes. So, OK. I entered the shop. I stripped. She played piano on my back for 3 minutes, before she started to use her finger on my sunhole and touch my balls. She said it was a sexy massage. BTW, she came from China. She's PR.

So, I turn and started to touch her legs. So smooth. I asked how much for FJ? She said 100. I ask for 80 and she's OK. She went out from the room and came back with condoms. She lift her blouse. She didnt' strip down cause she's afraid someone came. We do WOT. Her pussy is so tight. ANd she really done a very great job. She moaned softly. I came in about 10 minutes later. Kiss kiss, hug hug, and bye bye...

Look: 6/10
Boobs: I really don't know.
Bbbj: n/a
Fj: 9/10 based on my limited experience.
Gfe: 0/10
Rtf: I rather hunt in other places on my next visit to Singapore.
Old 27-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lucky's Point Milf

Quote:
Originally Posted by parapap View Post
At last, I can open this forum at reasonable speed after having problems with my internet connection.

I went to several places in Chinatown. And when I seem a little bit lost, I entered this building (which is later I know it is the Lucky Plaza). I went to a medicure/pedicure shop, where a decent MILF work there. There were 2 shops. I took the one closer to the exit door. I forget which floor is the shop, but the floor has an exit to the bridge to the People's Park Complex.

Anyway, she offered massage for 20 for 30 minutes. So, OK. I entered the shop. I stripped. She played piano on my back for 3 minutes, before she started to use her finger on my sunhole and touch my balls. She said it was a sexy massage. BTW, she came from China. She's PR.

So, I turn and started to touch her legs. So smooth. I asked how much for FJ? She said 100. I ask for 80 and she's OK. She went out from the room and came back with condoms. She lift her blouse. She didnt' strip down cause she's afraid someone came. We do WOT. Her pussy is so tight. ANd she really done a very great job. She moaned softly. I came in about 10 minutes later. Kiss kiss, hug hug, and bye bye...

Bro, Lucky Plaza is in Orchard road not chinatown.
Old 27-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I think you are refering to another building, which also has "Lucky" in its name, and not Lucky Plaza.

Doesn't seem interesting leh. What kind of FJ is that if she doesn't strip, unless she's doing cosplay ? Maybe you can suggest to her that she dresses as a nurse or policewoman. Then she can keep her clothes on and yet be kinky :-) I think that's quite erotic !

BTW, lots of places to try in Chinatown, so don't restrict yourself to the lousy ones.

Quote:

Old 27-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

You must have been in "Lucky Chinatown" opp. People Park's complex.
Never knew that there was this kind of joint there.
Old 27-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
geminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it lucky chinatown building with mc donalds and western union at the ground floor of the building?
Old 27-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20156 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

TS shd b referring to Lucky Chinatown. when he mentioned FJ i was surprised. cos d room space is so dam small ... imagine a small cubicle like 2 handphone shops combined togthr ... hw to fuck comfortably???

d cubicle is so close to d main door, i guess tt's y d gal oso scared to take off her clothers . N there is so much human traffic walkin along corridor ... if some1 juz chiong in suddenly, or outside hear d moanings that's it liao.

i agree with bros there r many better shops in Chinatown with better lookin gals. Y chiong in discomfort??? mayb if cannot control d urge at tt moment, then bo bian lor. LOL

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
................ I rather hunt in other places on my next visit to Singapore.
Forgive him lah.....

I think TS not Silliporean so orientation around Sillipore not very good lor..........
Old 28-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
seennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to all

i only know there is man to man massage joint there, but i never go in cos not interested with man lah
Old 28-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

yah the place he mention is correct but the name is truly Lucky ChinaTown with a K-Box KTV on the top floor.
there are two shop there hanging Lamb head selling Dog's meat.

the one another bro mention about man to man massage is @ the basement if I'm not wrong.

please accept my apologies if i forget to up you back,
PM me your latest post so that I am able to locate you.
my target to reach 1500 pts
Old 28-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Banana_Boat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can PM me the actual location?
Old 28-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
TS shd b referring to Lucky Chinatown. when he mentioned FJ i was surprised. cos d room space is so dam small ... imagine a small cubicle like 2 handphone shops combined togthr ... hw to fuck comfortably???

d cubicle is so close to d main door, i guess tt's y d gal oso scared to take off her clothers . N there is so much human traffic walkin along corridor ... if some1 juz chiong in suddenly, or outside hear d moanings that's it liao.

i agree with bros there r many better shops in Chinatown with better lookin gals. Y chiong in discomfort??? mayb if cannot control d urge at tt moment, then bo bian lor. LOL
You won't believe me but the best and horniest fucks I had in the past were not in the famous HC's like Dragon but in these kind of small cubicles. Also in Pearl's Center, Orchard Towers.
Old 28-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There were 2 shops. I took the one closer to the exit door. I forget which floor is the shop, but the floor has an exit to the bridge to the People's Park Complex.
2nd floor lah.

Any way, it seems bros always like to enter the shop closer to the exit. This shop has only one milf, and it seems to have better business.

In fact, the shop closer to the lift, has too gals. One is younger and the other is milf, with better boobs. They are from the joint at Sultan Plaza. I had a post almost 1 yr ago abt it.

I believe we like to talk with the gal a bit so most of them chose the shop has one gal only. haha. My 2 cents only. Another reaons is that the shop closer to the exit has fewer ppl around. The shop close to the list, has a travel agency nearby, and sometime the ah pehs
Old 28-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 22
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

at singapore now , can someone pm me the location
thanks
Old 28-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
This type of joint really cut cost to the bone. I doubt not many would like patron such joints.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 28-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20156 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
This type of joint really cut cost to the bone. I doubt not many would like patron such joints.
yeah bro ... probly those ah pehs in CT area. youngsters dun normally patronise tis building unless they goin to d K Box (duno still got snookerium or not).

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1