The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Farewell Katty - H10R10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro Sers, I regret to inform you that H10R10 Katty has retired and left Petain for good. Once left, there is no turning back!

it was a sad day. Katty was one of my faves in my RTF list. To me, she is "the Cowgirl Queen"!

All the best to her.

Cheers.
She's my faves too, good for her that she retired for good after all these years...take care Katty..

Adios...
Old 29-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

It is good to know that even if got negative FR for WL, other Bros still try. In this way, we know what their (WL) true standard is. Because some WLs, believe it or not, have preference too. Chemistry is a key factor also. After all, we are all humans and have feelings.

I just had Kidd H14R04 last night, her service to me was no different from the last time, no AR, BBBJ and 69. Ok, ok, she used to be my regular for 3 years, we had some moments, she used to give me frenching and pussy painting for a while, but this all diminished when I shifted to ex-GL WLs. I RTF Kidd and suddenly back to SOP. Sad to say I lost craving for her, the flame within has been extinguished. Needless to say I have moved on, and so should she. I RTF Kidd for old times sake, nothing more.

Same with Aida H22R08, remember she rejected me 3 times. I RTF her neighbour Sally H22R09 and sent a message through her, after that, Aida took me in, but it was too late. Again, the migration of the ex-GL WLs took its toll. Good-bye Aida and some for the PT trained CAT30 and 40. But not all, I still have some for plan B he-he!

Sorry Bro dan99, tried to ups you but the system would not allow me. It means I have upped you before already.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan99 View Post
had aida from h22r8 today.just as what bro fornicator said.SOP + mechanical
Old 29-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes Bro, after all these years.

Below the first FR, yours for that matter, for H10R10 dated 25-01-2002 @ 04:54 AM :

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Hi people...

nothing special, just a FR on Kathy (H10R10 = $50)...

was there 2 nite ago, around 7pm and not much crowd in PT. After the usual washup, proceed to lick my body, balls and thigh area. After that, 2 rounds of bj on my 'bro' with hard suction, in between she lick my body again.
Sensing my 'bro' is ready, she mounted on top and start 'pumping' and meanwhile I caressed her breasts.
Asked her to stop, I hold on to her thighs and 'pump' upwards...
Later, I moved my body upwards and we are locked in a sitting position facing each other, she 'rocked' her body forward and I used both hands to hold her ass to synchronise with her...
We changed to missionary position to continue with the 'pumping', pause to kiss on her neck, breasts and continue 'pumping'.
Put her legs on my shoulders and continue to 'pump', not sure why my 'bro' suddenly become not so 'responsive'. She asked to change to 'doggie' position and I continue to 'pump' her from behind. By now, my forehead is filled with sweat and she can sense that I'm getting 'hot'....so she asked to changed position again. This time back to her on top of me and we 'pump' like mad to finish my 'load'...
After the session, we both lie on the bed breathless for a few mins....overall, I think I was inside the room for more than 30 min....and I must compliment her for her 'professionalism' even though I had some 'problem' during the session.

Sorry for the long FR....

Adios...
She retired after 10 years! All the best and God bless her!

Cheers.

Quote:
She's my faves too, good for her that she retired for good after all these years...take care Katty..

Adios...
Old 29-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrojam69 View Post
H10R10 Katty
Good luck & wish her all the best ! Always had a wonderful time with her.
ya same here, she is a nice girl, provides sensational no rush services, one of best PT-trained, rem used to call her hello kitty all best to her
Old 29-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Screwdriver69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello to all bros, any slim local Milf to recommend ? Zero experience in PR
Old 29-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:

Adios...
Sigh, did not know it was so soon, had not seen her in a while. Used to keep my own stash of condoms with her, well I guess it's time to move on, All the best Katty!
Old 30-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tm0587 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm0587 View Post
Can anyone comment on H22R8 Aida's $30 service? Only read about jacky43 FR where he upgraded to $50. Seems like not bad, so wondering what will $30 be like?
LOL someone zap me one point for this comment. And the thing is, I haven't even been to PT before, just reading online and wondering out loud. The coward pussy didn't even leave his name and just said " You should be zap". can't even get his grammer right. must be loser with no education and no job, can't get action and no money even to go PT for action, just why come to this forum and zap ppl who post here.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

There, I ups you Bro!

And to the coward pussy that zapped you, up yours!!! Ha-ha-ha!

Don't have better things to do but zap is it?

You zap and I ups!

Cheers!

Quote:
LOL someone zap me one point for this comment. And the thing is, I haven't even been to PT before, just reading online and wondering out loud. The coward pussy didn't even leave his name and just said " You should be zap". can't even get his grammer right. must be loser with no education and no job, can't get action and no money even to go PT for action, just why come to this forum and zap ppl who post here.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tm0587 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There, I ups you Bro!

And to the coward pussy that zapped you, up yours!!! Ha-ha-ha!

Don't have better things to do but zap is it?

You zap and I ups!

Cheers!
Thanks bro! Though i think people shouldn't be allowed to zap without leaving their names. This way, only those with REAL reason will zap.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Ha-ha-ha! Just got zapped as well for upping a Bro!

Wow! We are now having ups and zaps war!

The idiot who zapped me is a powerful one! Zapped me 3 hard earned points which means he got power 6! Called me "Lame". For what, helping and upping a Bro who got zapped for nothing?

Well I got news for you, you idiot, you're the one who's lame, go zapping for nothing, some more you are a senior and acting childish. What a waste you are! Tsk-tsk.

No worries Bro tm0587, you work it out to get your power, as for me I am ok, got 600+ to spare, nya-ha-ha!

Message to zappers: I will continue to ups points for Bros who deserves it and most to those Bros and newbies who are bullied as well, even if I get zapped myself.

I'm not playing hero here, but I am just doing what is right because what they're doing ain't. And I will not stop until these idiot zappers are obliterated. Zap away, you don't scare me! I have survived an open heart surgery, I went through hell, so bring it on!

Cheers.

Quote:
Thanks bro! Though i think people shouldn't be allowed to zap without leaving their names. This way, only those with REAL reason will zap.

Last edited by fornicator; 30-03-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 30-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Make LOVE not war.

Boy
Old 30-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

30-03-2012 10:01 AM say only , many noob got zapped by retards here u also nv help up them!

Latest Reputatuion Received for my post below:

Quote:
[B].....Message to zappers: I will continue to ups points for Bros who deserves it and most to those Bros and newbies who are bullied as well, even if I get zapped myself.....
Although no points were deducted, I am taking it as a zap!

Bro, whoever you are, that is a serious accusation. Got proof meh?

Like what you say, "many noob got zapped"! Many!

But there is only one (1) of me! ONE! 1!

And as we all know, we can only ups or zaps every 24 hours and can ups or zaps the same Bro only after doing same for 1000 other Bros.

Wah lan neh! What do you want from me?! Bro, you are unbelievable!

Happy weekend anyways.....

Cheers.
Old 30-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Greetings Bro boysg kor kor!

Agree, agree.

Happy weekend and nice to hear from you.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post
Make LOVE not war.

Boy
Old 30-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When people have doubt and required some information, people who knows will share the information and experience.
Forum is about sharing information to the enquiries, so player will be cheong-ing with better understanding.

< Sharing is Caring >

Have a gr8 weekend.

Cheers.
Old 30-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Well said Bro Nautica, thank you so much for your support!

Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Yes, having that great weekend now, thanks to you.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautica View Post
When people have doubt and required some information, people who knows will share the information and experience.
Forum is about sharing information to the enquiries, so player will be cheong-ing with better understanding.

< Sharing is Caring >

Have a gr8 weekend.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1