The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

tried pat, can't remember which H&R

Looks:7
Figure:7
BJ:9
Service:8

value for $ in my cents.or sense.
Old 21-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried H22 R15 yesterday

Looks:6.5
Figure:7(very big natural cup)
BJ:8 2bad with (
service:8 (very friendly)
Old 22-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
wolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a brilliant session with Pat. Her service, sounds and expressions were really spot-on and authentic, at one point she even collapsed on top of me and hugged me with that exhausted-satisfied look after coming. Really great mouth, really soft lips and tongue that frenches you passionately to complete the experience. Definitely maintained her body and looks well.
Old 22-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prince of Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today look for Moon H16R17

Once in the room her services was top notch as she wash my dick and ass hole very clean. First thing she ask me to lie down with my ass facing up than comes the sexy breast massage. I could feel her nipples tracing my back and her hands too. She trace down to my ass and her tongue skill is amazing. You can feel it really deep in. Heavenly BJ was next and she did it with no rush enjoying every inch of my gun. Her pussy was damn tight when I push my dick in and start pounding her in three position for a good 10 mins till I cum in doggy style.

Looks:6
Body:7
Boobs:7 (C Cup)
BJ:10 (Amazing enjoyable)
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes
Old 22-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

With all this confusion with what services Vivi provides these days, I decided to take one for the team and clarify things for all the bros here...ok, ok for myself also la hahahaha.

Vivi BBBJ is just as complete and sensual as it's always been!!! She took her time licking my body, then my balls, then easily deep throated me all the way down to my saggies. She would go slow and deep, slow and deep... then she'll lap my nuts again, then impaled her mouth with my dick again... wow!!

After a good 10 minutes, she was preparing me for the fuck. But I really needed more clarification and asked her whether she could finish me off with just her mouth. She smiled and said "of course". With her warm, wet mouth and talented tongue. aided by her tender fingers, I soon blew my man juices!!!

Confirmed. Vivi still does what she always did before!

I have waited almost 2 months for Vivi, however, I don't think I'll be impatiently waiting for her any longer. Alas, I don't find her physically attractive as I remembered her to be.

To me, Vivi has changed quite a bit physically. She used to be sweet and her long shapely limps made her look really sexy. Now, she has put on quite a bit of weight I think. Her face round and her body thick.

If her room door is open, sure I may still visit her cos her skills are still top notch. But I don't think I'll be queuing for her, or be disappointed when she's not around anymore.

Cheers
Old 22-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

As expected, superb FR from my Brother here!

And I have to agree as per post below. I also have lost craving for Vivi. One time I RTF I almost CMI, luckily I recover. From then on I haven't RTF since she always MIA anyways.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
.....I have waited almost 2 months for Vivi, however, I don't think I'll be impatiently waiting for her any longer. Alas, I don't find her physically attractive as I remembered her to be.

To me, Vivi has changed quite a bit physically. She used to be sweet and her long shapely limps made her look really sexy. Now, she has put on quite a bit of weight I think. Her face round and her body thick.

If her room door is open, sure I may still visit her cos her skills are still top notch. But I don't think I'll be queuing for her, or be disappointed when she's not around anymore.

Cheers
Old 22-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Twtw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not been to petain after so many yrs,happen to b at e corner coffeeshop for a cup of coffee.After my coffee tot of since noting to do y not go to e lorong & see see lk lk..been reading quite a few FRs at petain s-list so roughly I can recall who is who..went to Hse 2 was contemplating whether to take mun2 or Maggi.End up had Maggi mee(h2,r2) for late lunch..
Body:8/10(considerin she's 38,wil put lots of syt into shame)
Boobs:9/10(big & soft wit eraser nipple)
Face:7/10(typical Milf lk)
Bj:7/10(opted for bj instead of bbbj,she wanted to bbbj for mi but I say dun wan la)
AR:9.5/10(waoh tis is damn pwr!!!!)
Fj & 69:6/10(ok la so so wit fake stereo)
Rtf sure y not but wil try mun2 1st b4 goin bk to her again...
Old 23-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblade View Post
Just had a brilliant session with Pat. Her service, sounds and expressions were really spot-on and authentic, at one point she even collapsed on top of me and hugged me with that exhausted-satisfied look after coming. Really great mouth, really soft lips and tongue that frenches you passionately to complete the experience. Definitely maintained her body and looks well.
what H/R? What cat? Can 69? Sorry for the newbie type of questions......here info overload i cannot find details about Pat....thanks in advance.
Old 23-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to add.....any WL there provide AJ?
Old 23-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
As expected, superb FR from my Brother here!

And I have to agree as per post below. I also have lost craving for Vivi. One time I RTF I almost CMI, luckily I recover. From then on I haven't RTF since she always MIA anyways.

Cheers.
I also agree. Last time she will bj, fj then cim. Now she complain too tired so can only choose one, either fj or bj till cim.
Old 23-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Forgot to add.....any WL there provide AJ?
can try 12-15 but u may have to try and convince her. think she choose customer to ar one. so no guarantee hor, bro.
Old 23-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
junkies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro,

Just got back after a session with ViVi. She still does what she does best... No need to Explain more as most bro will understand. Standard still maintain. One of the best cat bath in PT.
Old 23-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Pat is H16R11. Service to me: no frenching, BBBJ, and 69, CAT50.

Different with other Bros.

Kindly click the PSL in my signature.

Hope this helps.

Happy weekend to all Samsters.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
what H/R? What cat? Can 69? Sorry for the newbie type of questions......here info overload i cannot find details about Pat....thanks in advance.
Old 23-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no post today just try fl so 1 shot post all lah.

tried 4 gals in recent months H12R15, H22R19, H22R20 and H22R21

my views are personal so if not same bear with it k

H2r15

face 7.5 ( sweet lovely face)
body 7.5 (slim with some curves)
boobs 7 ( B cup?)
BBBJ 7 ( kneel down and suck me; feel like a king man)
FJ 6.5 ( tis part not so good her legs cant lift up maybe not flexible enough

RTF maybe

H22r19

face 7
body 6.5
boobs 7
BBBJ 6.5
FJ 6.5
RTF no

H22r20

face 7 (slutty look)
body 7
boobs 7 ( b cup)
BBBJ 8 ( good strong suction)
FJ 7.5 ( loud moans and allow a few positions )
RTF yes

H22r21

face 7 ( sweet milf look)
body 7.5 ( slim, white and decent size boobs)
boobs 7.5 (nice c cup)
BBBJ 7.5 ( nice slurpy bbbj)
FJ 7 ( hmm sop i guess)
RTF yes ( she is nice lady to talk to. not just usual eaten? , just finish work? )

paiseh cant remember all of their actions and moves coz been a few months since i ram them. Only can remember certain stuff.
Old 24-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Long time no post today just try fl so 1 shot post all lah.

tried 4 gals in recent months H12R15, H22R19, H22R20 and H22R21

my views are personal so if not same bear with it k

paiseh cant remember all of their actions and moves coz been a few months since i ram them. Only can remember certain stuff.
Good and concise report. Upz u!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1