The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
zvonimir2711 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone knows if Bella from the previous Bangkok Gems will be back?
Old 22-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
majest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Barbie from LV......complexion not too good, but still pretty, sweet looks....boobs A with small nips....bbbj, nicely executed with suction....fj, tight and wet enough, cleanly shaved....massage, powerful presses to awaken those stiff muscles, balls massage inclusive

Rtf...yup.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kbwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvonimir2711 View Post

I miss her too big butt
Old 22-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706450
Any bros tried Jen (merci) before? She has that gnd look which is my type
Old 22-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by zvonimir2711 View Post

I heard she got send back by police
Old 22-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
I heard that they are using hotel along Jl besar

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 22-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
echoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Olivia from Tiko is so chio. Anyone tried?
Old 22-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
echoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
Merci 140 seldom miss
Old 22-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!

Oasis - Exoticca

Bonk of the year. She knows how to please and take her man. Enough said.
Old 22-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JeremyCorbyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maiz from TeerukLover:

Communication: very prompt, informative, and quick responses; friendly, and detailed instructions to reach destination; such a refreshing change from others.
Looks: big natural boobs, and cute face.
Attitude: rather shy but attentive and customer oriented; no playing with phone, etc, and very focused.
FJ: fantastic; I wanted AJ, and wasn't disappointed. I rarely manage two shots, as I lose interest after the first, but I managed two with no problem. In between, she gave me a very good massage. I will definitely return if work allows.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
ender24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Connie (Sex Amazon)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706427

Firstly, thanks to Bro KK for the last minute request. I won't go into numbers and ratings, but the GFE was high for me. Personally for me, there is a little bit of a wild side to her GFE that is bordering to PSE. But it's also not too wild where it's a wham, bang and go kind of session. She's friendly, cheerful and accommodating. So there was chemistry for me, which doesn't feel like a commercial transaction. Lastly, there isn't any issue with communication, as she can speaks both english and mandarin. All in all, it was a good session, and again, your mileage may vary. Peace out.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Peggy Emm

Looks: SYT. That gif you see is 99.99% accurate
Boobs: Enhanced but soft. Almost thought they were real
Body: Slim petite
BBBJ: Slow sensual DT, abit of teeth as she DT
CIM: unsure because i took 1 shot slot
FJ: accommodating to any position. passive type so i lead the way. soft moans aplenty. carried her around room for full set of exercise
Communication: sweet type. not talkative so i lead the conversation. simple english ok
Old 22-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
on my Pc the photo is so big i can clearly see the bony leg and arm
omg look like those zombie from the walking dead
Ok i will try to crop in future fr. Lack of sperm maybe i should feed her more
Old 22-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Connie from SexAmazon

Introduction : Saw one of Connie photo in her thread showing her curvy body which somehow I like and she have some good FRs which I decided to book a session with her to try her out.

Looks :
To me she have the GND look which the gif is more towards her real life look. She is consider the cute girl look to me IMO. Some blemishes on her face but overall still looks good.

Body :
Petite and curvy body. Some tattoos on her body(Underneath left upper arm, Middle far right side of her body and Back top right of her body). Her Pussy is consider clean shaven. Her skin tone is towards the fairer side not the very fair kind and she is a Chiang Mai girl.

Boobs :
Natural. Should be B. Soft feeling with cute small dark nipples. Nice to fondle and suck.

Shower :
Shower with her is those intimate kind. She will be very close to my body, soap and rub against my body. Allow me to suck and fondle on her boobs while she is stroking on my 2IC. Later she go to my back and once again use her body to rub me and later her hand go under my leg and she start to soap on my 2IC while at the same time stroking on it.

GFE :
To me she is more towards the fuck buddy kind IMO. Her English level is consider not bad and she can speak a bit of Chinese too. She also provide some good massage after my first shot.

Frenching :
She is more towards kiss and smooch type. A bit of tongue tip feeling for french. But overall still good enough as got kiss and smooch. Hehe.

BBBJ + Catbath + AR :
As she lick onto my ear inside and back than later slowly move down to my nipple and later to my 2IC. Her BBBJ is consider the slurpy and good suction kind which I enjoy a lot. Sometime I will see her using her saliva coupled with her CFM look while she BBBJ which the view of it will really make my 2IC hard and stiff. She even give me a good AR after BBBJ and when she AR, her hand will keep stroking on my 2IC. Shiok feeling!!

Painting :
Her pussy is consider clean shaven though there is a bit started growing. Pussy is very nice to paint as her pussy is consider a bit meaty kind. Overall a nice pussy IMO.

FJ :
Those petite and curvy body is really very nice to bonk I would say. We tried Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggy. I would say Doggy is the best position with her in my session. She also can ride well and keep pumping onto my 2IC in various speed. And also when one of my shot finish in missionary, she let me cooldown on her body to relax rather than rush me to clean up which I always appreciate this thoughtfulness from a FL.

In my point of view :
Connie have a body which is very nice to bonk and enjoy. Her massage is also something which I would say is good as it is not piano kind.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 22-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Minny from RegentLust

Click Here to My FR for Minny Previously

- Reason I RTF Minny again is because of her non-commercial GFE feel and also her cute & pretty look.

- Even though her last working day is on 24 October 2018, she still did not have any ORD mood shown to me.

- GFE, Service and Attitude still maintain as good and affectionate as per previous sessions.

- Had a good boyfriend/girlfriend bonking feeling session with her.

- Enjoy the view when she ride on me with light make up showing her XMM innocent face.

- As for my personal thoughts, though I think she might not come back again for FL trade but if she ever come back again, I will not hestitate to RTF her again

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1