The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
y2lxel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Central Massage with tease

Went to a massage in central thought it was purely message as i saw couple went in.. was assigned to a PRC...
She was very talkative and nice...but surprised came when she massage my butt.. she was touching the back of balls.. which gave me the high
she also sat on my back and felt her gorin area rubbing my butt.. was very happy when she asked if want a hj.. but was a bit hard to cum without any interaction.. she understand and asked me to touch her.. wow... i cum after that..
of cos it was not as exicting as HC and KTv expereince which i retired from those many years already.. but it was good enough for me...
Old 05-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Central Massage with tease

Sorry to all bros who PM me... I am unable to reply... as I just started posting.. not enuff points.. I think..let me put out a few more reports and I will be able to reply.. if this is how the system works... so sorry about it
Old 07-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Tried en-na

A pretty small girl. She will asked if want to have 2 HJ or Massage first.
She wear a small mini skirt and pink g string.
Allow you to touch her and even volunteer a short dance during the hand job...
Overall not fantastic but ok for me. I did cum during the HJ.

2 main reason why I did not really enjoy
Maybe becos I do not like pple messaging and massaging me at the same time.

I wanted to look for a skinny girl thus decided to look for her after seeing the photo. But she is not exactly the slim type.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Pm pls bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1