The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can anyone give me suggestion?

Hi all bros here....lately, i have found out that my dad is having a china woman outside...behind my mum knowledge...i accidentally discover it during flicking with my dad hp and saw it through the sms with some horny message that the woman send to him. Right now, i got her handphone number. Can any bro here give me suggestion on how to confront my dad without my mum knowledge....i dun want to hurt her as they are both close to 70!!!(my dad has retired and he is now short of cash as i know he just borrow from my mum not long ago....i think he spend his saving on that CB China woman). I don't want to break up the family because of my dad act....

Right now i am confused and sad. Can any bros here give me some advices? Should i ask the woman out and confront her??

Please help. Thanks!
Old 19-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
thaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can anyone give me suggestion?

Have you tried talking to your dad?
Maybe it will help.
How old is this PRC woman?
Old 19-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

thaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think first try talking to your dad. if not working, try talking to PRC woman.
Old 19-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me I will try to talk to my dad first and I will use theroy to tell him, if he still does not listen I will really F him upside down. I am not trying to teach you bad buddy, I am based in China for 2 years and have met all kinds of women.

Women in China are more towards $ based (not all but there are alot of black sheeps around), pardon my frankness but it seems like your dad is a easy to entertain old man. 70 years old I believe sex is not a always thing for him, how many times can your dad stand?

Talk to him in a man to man way cause I believe your age is reasonable already, do not need to talk to the China lady unless u tell me u know the big shots here and hire someone to kill her (there is this kind of people). Normally they will not give a damn to wat u will be saying, they have lived that life of since I already have nothing y shld I give a hoot abt my life if I can win this game.

I talked to my dad before and frankly speaking he told me he do have a mistress also, being the eldest son and the most adored child of my mom I know it is not right.

I questioned my dad in a man to man way and he did tell me reasons (I too was a flirt before and best is I cheong KTV with my dad), I kind of accepted it cause I know wat he is saying and he did promise me a lot of things.

For my family I am lucky that my Dad n me was like friends rather than Father and Son kind of relationship. I still would hope that you can talk to him before anything and if case get worst u might want to fly in to China n see for yourself.

Do not be rash cause u never know what will happen.

Hope this helps,
Oak
Old 19-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for bros here who give me advises. I don't know how old is that lady but i am really very angry with my dad...

My relationship with my dad is restricted in conversation as we seldom talk. So it's kind of hard for me to bring it up to him. I hope that we can really talk like man to man and try to talk sense to him as i think it is the only way out....a bro here who pm me suggest to control his $$ is also another way...

Last edited by Manudieliao; 19-12-2005 at 02:39 PM.
Old 19-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manudieliao
both close to 70!!!

Your Dad is getting old. Let him have some fun in his twilight years. He's probably never had such fantastic sex in his life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Your Dad is getting old. Let him have some fun in his twilight years. He's probably never had such fantastic sex in his life.

Most of them very young..... jus go and walk around GL see many holding hands.
Old 19-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

Frankly speaking...if my dad just go and have fun outside and come home clean, i dun mind...he is already about 70...but he is spending his retiring saving on that CB $$ cheater is what really piss me off.

You guys can read from the newspapers, old man get cheated of savings or $$ from those foreign, especially china woman....i know my dad character..., he would spend his last cents on someone who can sweettalk to him!!
Old 19-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor

actually i kind of agreed with this. hes so old liao let him enjoy lo. till his $ all dry up liao then that prc will leave him.
Old 19-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you for bros here who give me advises. I don't know how old is that lady but i am really very angry with my dad...

My relationship with my dad is restricted in conversation as we seldom talk. So it's kind of hard for me to bring it up to him. I hope that we can really talk like man to man and try to talk sense to him as i think it is the only way out....any bro here who pm me suggest to control his $$ is also another way...

If my guess is not wrong that China Lady is around max age 21 to 25, if talking to him or even starting a converstaion will get u nowhere then u might as well try using the hard way. Try telling him u know that someone in China who has saw him and u will tell Mum who in the end will refuse to loan him any cash.

I know this is a little mommy boys tactics but this is also the only way out, try first to see if all esle fail u might try asking some guys here to woo her and take photo for ur dad to see.

Can I ask where the China gal is located (in Singapore or ur dad fly everytime to China?), which province if possible and if you have the number I am sure the bros in China will not mind helping u out.

I can only help if that lady is in Shenzhen otherwise no use asking.

Oak
Old 19-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Bro Oakleyeug, thank you for your help and advise. The China woman is located in Singapore. My dad is ready retired so he don't really fly around unless go tour.

I think i will speak to him as i would mentioned i saw him and the lady in the street....or maybe from someone who saw him with that china woman...

Oak[/QUOTE]
Can I ask where the China gal is located (in Singapore or ur dad fly everytime to China?), which province if possible and if you have the number I am sure the bros in China will not mind helping u out.

I can only help if that lady is in Shenzhen otherwise no use asking.

Oak[/QUOTE]
Old 19-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

No pro bro this is the least I can do over the Net, anyway do not be rush but be firm in wat u believe. If need to talk to the China lady (make sure u have her number first then tell ur dad u will do it if he still as muddle as a donkey), make sure u remain firm and tell her abt the happening with Singapore men (nowadays a lot of cases of murder involving SG man and China woman).

Sound firm and try to hint hint ur mom also, cause this way will only hinder his action for more cash. This is all I can offer to advise u, please be real firm when talking to these people.

Oak
Old 19-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

better still teach your dad what money can buy from those FL. i m sure he will be overjoyed to have options. once he realize that he has been silly giving that ONE china woman when he can have them all, the china girl is history liao. most important is educate him the price of each bonk so he dun spend uncessary. if he no money to bonk u give a bit allowance lor.
Old 19-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
My relationship with my dad is restricted in conversation as we seldom talk. So it's kind of hard for me to bring it up to him. I hope that we can really talk like man to man and try to talk sense to him as i think it is the only way out....a bro here who pm me suggest to control his $$ is also another way...
I think that you have a very delicate matter on your hands. Whatever it is, treat your dad with respect (he is afterall your dad). I think that both of you are matured enough to handle it. Why not ask him for dinner or lunch at somewhere quiet and when everyone (him & you) are in a more relaxed mood, try to talk to him man to man (like a friend-lah). Imagine you in his shoes - how you would want your son to bring this up & how you want him to treat you.
The manner that you approach this matter may affect your relationship with him. Please think very carefully and be sure to pick the right words (and most of all control your emotions)....you wont want a sour relationship with your dad (esp if he is in his twilight years).
Old 19-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Frankly speaking...if my dad just go and have fun outside and come home clean, i dun mind...he is already about 70...but he is spending his retiring saving on that CB $$ cheater is what really piss me off.

!
well bro, if your dad has some savings (and i'm not talking about $60 or $80 here), maybe you better quickly find a way to make him "kwar sar" you the money first, if you dont wanna see his savings turn to rmb...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1