The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

going in aug
want to hook up with syt to threesome with my gf there
Old 22-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot Phuket chicks
Old 22-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Old 23-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Nice work bro!

Hunt from discos arh?
Old 24-06-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share the line contact?
Old 28-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Yup. pubs, cafes, discos in Phuket town
Old 29-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Yup. pubs, cafes, discos in Phuket town
Thank you/Great that you confirm that the girls you post up are sourced from the pubs and discos in Phuket.

Will manage reader's expectations about Phuket much better ..... coz in all reality/IMHO, these type of girls are usually NOT available at the regular places most mongers go to whilst in Phuket.

Many "service personnel" at the Patong and other various "Tourist" bars are usually the darker skinned Isaan girls and it is unlikely that one can find girls of the quality you have posted up here.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 29-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Thank you/Great that you confirm that the girls you post up are sourced from the pubs and discos in Phuket.

Will manage reader's expectations about Phuket much better ..... coz in all reality/IMHO, these type of girls are usually NOT available at the regular places most mongers go to whilst in Phuket.

Many "service personnel" at the Patong and other various "Tourist" bars are usually the darker skinned Isaan girls and it is unlikely that one can find girls of the quality you have posted up here.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Town girls definitely to our taste. Call girls now standard much better than I had expected. Undoubtedly if you speak fluent Thai and can throw some cash around possibities are limitless.
I prefer Phuket to bkk basically they are concentrated in such a small town. Go to max three clubs sure to hit the right one.
Just my cents worth.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Was in patong this week with my Viet gf and her gay brother. We went to paradise hotel area and there are lots of gay clubs there. About 20 max. Like ladies they dance in stage and the guys put $ into the jock and later come and sit. most are the chunky types and some are bi.
Saw a beautiful chick and her fren dancing in stage and stuffing money into the handsome boys jock. Thought they were Koreans. Sitting at the table they were checking out their purchases, I was listening in and they were chinese!
Some other ladies come in and bar fine too.
Old 29-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

such standard in phuket town ?whaoo, eye opener for me. must go whack phuket town soon. always go patong tourist infested area.

how far from from airport to phuket town ?
Old 29-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
such standard in phuket town ?whaoo, eye opener for me. must go whack phuket town soon. always go patong tourist infested area.

Town is nearer to airport. About 14klicks from town to patong. But at the central junction now is a mess as they are building underpass.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post

From the airport, Patong and Phuket Town is approximately the same distance South - Patong in the West of the island and Phuket town on the East, separated by a bit of a hill.

But do note that Phuket town is quite hard to navigate as it is a crowded old city with busy, crooked streets etc. Also note that the "Standard" of girls shown by c00ls0ul is NOT usually available at bars etc in Patong or Phuket Town; for this standard of girls, you'd need to go to the Discos, cafes and Clubs in Phuket town that are patronized by the local Hi-So and party-goers etc. and many are civvies/NOT working girls.

Good that c00ls0ul points this out - as I said, to manage the expectations of reader's here.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 30-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
From the airport, Patong and Phuket Town is approximately the same distance South - Patong in the West of the island and Phuket town on the East, separated by a bit of a hill.

But do note that Phuket town is quite hard to navigate as it is a crowded old city with busy, crooked streets etc. Also note that the "Standard" of girls shown by c00ls0ul is NOT usually available at bars etc in Patong or Phuket Town; for this standard of girls, you'd need to go to the Discos, cafes and Clubs in Phuket town that are patronized by the local Hi-So and party-goers etc. and many are civvies/NOT working girls.

Good that c00ls0ul points this out - as I said, to manage the expectations of reader's here.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Some are on the line. I have seen younger syt on the job.call girl service. Sometimes there are great ones and other times not.
Depends on your luck.
Old 30-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Hi guys,
Yes it is as bro SEAJ said, girls I posted are not working call-girls, some uni, some OLs etc And it is like bro natto said, call-girls standards in Phuket town thump Patong hands down. I will never touch one of those short, fugly dark-skinned isaan girls in Patong for all you know the night before you she just got shagged by a fat, greasy, infested farang. That said sex in Patong is cheap and free for all. To each his own. But not my cup of tea.
Old 30-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Share a bit about Phuket town.

Phuket town is exactly 33.1 km from the airport if google is to be believed.Phuket Map at least 30 mins drive not counting traffic jams at Talang/Monument/Central tunnel works.

Some will say Phuket town is nearer to the airport as the traditional way of travelling to Patong is via bypass road which is nearer to Phuket town. But there is a new road which cuts through from Kamala to near Talang area but very lesser known and less used.

Phuket town is not easy to navigate as bro SEAJ said, be prepared to be daunted by confusing 1-way streets, massive jams and messy parking all over the place. That said, if you stay in the centre of the city, everything is within 15 mins drive from food to clubs and massage. Anywhere you look around in town, there are hot chicks. If you're smooth, mall cashiers, salesgirls, restaurant waitresses, even mobile phone counter girls can be had. Go check out the AIS mobile shop on 3rd floor Central Phuket and you see what I mean. They do speak English there, though to do well in Phuket town, you must speak at least some Thai, or have a friend with you that do.

To hunt Phuket town chicks, except call-girls, you must be equipped with a few necessities. As said speak some Thai, drive a decent car (doesn't matter if its rental), have a local number (get a tourist sim), have some form of business or work in Phuket (bullshit them even if you don't), be prepared to spend (yup, I never leave Sg duty free without a decent whiskey and a perfume at least) and loads of patience.

How Phuket town chicks judge us is, if you're a tourist, they won't bother. But if you're a regular Phuket visitor for work or business, drives a decent ride and have cash to splurge, yup you're a bona fide "GIK" potential.

The Thai concept of Gik is "mak kwa puan te mai chai fan" meaning more than friends but not steady "boyfriend/girlfriend", much like fck-buddies or friends with benefits but more refined. It is common for a Thai to have a steady and 4-5 Giks on the side, the more Giks one have shows that one is attractive or rich. Any Thai girls above 12 years old unless fugly will have a boyfriend. Therefore what we wanna be is their Gik. And guess what, if you can afford it, you can keep quite a few. Their boyfriends are whom they wish to marry eventually and they know each other's families, approved by their families, but cannot afford to lavish them with material comforts and luxuries. Our Singaporean status and if we splurge adequately (be selective and invest wisely) we are extremely desirable Giks for the chicks to show off to their friends.

So have some patience, trawl the malls, cafes and night scenes and play the game. May take awhile to bear fruit depending on how smooth you are and who's your target (the poorer they are the easier to get), but yea, once there you will have your personal harem of fuss-free fck buddies that you can come visit once a month

Leaving Phuket today and back in 2 weeks, message me if anyone wish to party together. Chok Dee Krup!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1