The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2024, 11:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Did not get her response as well
From my experience, it is better to sms them. They normally dun reply to whatapp.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Awaiting for Amei return too, don’t have the chance to meet her when shes here, no idea how good is she

Xuan Xuan aka Rayna, visited her once last time, she didn’t impress me though, will not joining the queue

These MLs are one of the few who have really impressed me
Long Nv - 妖艳 dingdong girl
Song Song - 小鸟依人
OMM - SM 女王
I have not tried Amei too. As for Xuan Xuan, An Yi and Ki Ki, one visit is enough for me.

Must try Amei (even thu she is milf, but was told she has hot figure) when she return since she is the sexy & teasing type. She says she does not offer fj and she won't be returning to Sg soon. Maybe, she is also one visit is enough for me???
Old 28-03-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfritz View Post
Bro is xiaomin considered syt?
young but not syt to me. mid-late 20s?
Old 28-03-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

good evening bros, its vazie here again, but this time i would like to share with everyone here on a masseuse (vietnamese) that i have chanced upon while waiting for my original girl to pick me up.

as you all might have known, sglonelyguy is starting to pop up with some vietnamese ladies that are offering reasonable rates for massage and add ons. (cherry is one instance) and the reviews hasn't been negative thus far. but i thought maybe i could share with everyone here the girl in question.

girl is named kimmy on the website and here's her link : https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

(video is the most accurate of all in terms of her looks)

it all started when i was waiting for my original booking (cherry). but while i was waiting, i glanced to the side and i saw this lovely girl eating silently. her long auburn hair was untied and her face was extremely pleasant looking. her body was very tight and nubile and while i was stealing glances at her, i managed to see that she was wearing a sexy black g string while her shirt was hiked up whilst she was sitting. she caught me stealing glances and instead of giving me a dirty look, she smiled at me and continued eating her noodles. she was so pretty that when cherry lead me up to the room, i was so distracted by this lovely goddess that was in-front of me momentarily that i couldn't PERFORM whilst doing the act with cherry (mind you, cherry is also no slouch either in the looks and figure department).

so long story short, fast hands fast legs, i asked cherry for her contact and she gave it to me and i started liaising with her.

THE PRE BOOKING PHASE.

comms : 8/10. english wasn't her strongest department so i started the introductory hello message in english and subsequently turned to google translate to translate my messages to vietnamese. no hitch at all and she was also upfront on her prices (no upselling from her part of course).

location : 9/10. stone throw away from a MRT station. should have little to no difficulty getting towards the said location.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

as it was during the on peak period, traffic was rather congested and it took quite a bit of time for me to travel from dover to the said location. but all this time, she was patient and told me that she's waiting for me and told me not to rush and be safe.

upon reaching the area, she greeted me with a very demure smile and led me up towards her room (it's a shop setting btw). she was smiling and giggling like a 18 year old girl when we tried to make some verbal comms. obviously english again wasn't her strong point but her cheerful demeanour made it better and more pleasant. now onto the ratings for her services.

massage : 8/10. (surprising for her small built, she's able to emit decent strength onto the knots of my body. she was diligent in her massages and she had a systematic approaching when it comes to the flow and rhythm. it was surprising decent that i nearly fell asleep. this carried on for 20 minutes before she popped the golden question. obviously as i was so infatuated with her, i chose the full course meal. :P

body : 9.5/10. her body was so TIGHT that she puts ktv girls and the ladies from vpremium to SHAME. no traces of fats on her belly area, her thighs were so soft and silky that when she straddled me, it felt like my legs were onto smooth tofu. she had a pleasant smell and every time she touches me she gives me a chills on my body (but in a very good way)

boobs : 9.5/10. its so deliciously soft. her areolas were of a decent size and circumference as well.

bbbj : oh my god. hands down, the best blowjob i ever had. she alternates between soft, subtle and then aggressive suctions on my dick and it drove me crazy. imagine a young lass, giving you the best blow of your life but also giving you a naughty grin and wink, knowing that she had you hook, line and sinker and into her finger? yes that's the girl. and did i also mention, she will suddenly dive deep down to your cock, balls deep with her mouth?

Fingering and painting : 10/10. i can't even get a finger in. and when i did, it was so drenched. she was literally begging me to finger her aggressively. go figure. and when i dived down to lick her, what do you know? a near hairless vagina, glistening with her juices with no funky smell.

FJ : infinite. now onto the best part. caps on. and when the moment she's on top of you, she will ride you like CRAZY. she's a little pocket rocket and she just kept on going and going and her pussy was extremely tight (refer to my above rating). it got to the point that i felt like the condom on me was like on heat and her moans was echoing around the room. one minute she was riding and the next she was reaching towards you for some deep french kissing action and not ONCE, I REPEAT, NOT ONCE did she ever asked me to be on top. needless to say, i surrendered within minutes. pathetic from me, yes i know. but fuck, she was so proactive and so aggressive from the start to finish. where did i even stand a chance to begin with? and whilst typing this review, i got another fking boner, even after going 2 rounds with her.

all in all, if you are looking for a change in scenery and if you prefer some pho, i think she's the perfect fit for your needs. she's nice, sweet, attentive and pleasant to be with. poor girl mentioned that she has little to no customers and its easy to see why (she doesn't have much money to do the ads on the right websites) and she's bleeding out cash.

1. will i rtf? its a fucking yes from me.
2. will i recommend? its a fucking resounding yes.
3. is she worth the money and time? definitely.

and lastly, ymmv.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Beckham84 View Post
Anyone has Xuan Xuan Wechat?

Didn't add her the previous times. Visited > 5 times (probably my most frequent RTM since 2012)

I texted her since ytd to arrange a slot, but no response...
Bro, do your best with SMS.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Simply soft voluptuous, cute, super cute and the boobs giap sensuality. The way she moves her nudity over you ... Spent more time just to catch up 😉. Long weekend good for extended play . XX 😘
Old 28-03-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Simply soft voluptuous, cute, super cute and the boobs giap sensuality. The way she moves her nudity over you ... Spent more time just to catch up 😉. Long weekend good for extended play . XX 😘
Bro is she FN? I don't rmb her being FN last time.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:29 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your sharing bro.

I am not sure if you can share the QJ link here.

Regardless, glad you have moved on from the other lady. Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
good evening bros, its vazie here again, but this time i would like to share with everyone here on a masseuse (vietnamese) that i have chanced upon while waiting for my original girl to pick me up.

as you all might have known, sglonelyguy is starting to pop up with some vietnamese ladies that are offering reasonable rates for massage and add ons. (cherry is one instance) and the reviews hasn't been negative thus far. but i thought maybe i could share with everyone here the girl in question.

girl is named kimmy on the website and here's her link : https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

it all started when i was waiting for my original booking (cherry). but while i was waiting, i glanced to the side and i saw this lovely girl eating silently. her long auburn hair was untied and her face was extremely pleasant looking. her body was very tight and nubile and while i was stealing glances at her, i managed to see that she was wearing a sexy black g string while her shirt was hiked up whilst she was sitting. she caught me stealing glances and instead of giving me a dirty look, she smiled at me and continued eating her noodles. she was so pretty that when cherry lead me up to the room, i was so distracted by this lovely goddess that was in-front of me momentarily that i couldn't PERFORM whilst doing the act with cherry (mind you, cherry is also no slouch either in the looks and figure department).

so long story short, fast hands fast legs, i asked cherry for her contact and she gave it to me and i started liaising with her.

THE PRE BOOKING PHASE.

comms : 8/10. english wasn't her strongest department so i started the introductory hello message in english and subsequently turned to google translate to translate my messages to vietnamese. no hitch at all and she was also upfront on her prices (no upselling from her part of course).

location : 9/10. stone throw away from a MRT station. should have little to no difficulty getting towards the said location.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

as it was during the on peak period, traffic was rather congested and it took quite a bit of time for me to travel from dover to the said location. but all this time, she was patient and told me that she's waiting for me and told me not to rush and be safe.

upon reaching the area, she greeted me with a very demure smile and led me up towards her room (it's a shop setting btw). she was smiling and giggling like a 18 year old girl when we tried to make some verbal comms. obviously english again wasn't her strong point but her cheerful demeanour made it better and more pleasant. now onto the ratings for her services.

massage : 8/10. (surprising for her small built, she's able to emit decent strength onto the knots of my body. she was diligent in her massages and she had a systematic approaching when it comes to the flow and rhythm. it was surprising decent that i nearly fell asleep. this carried on for 20 minutes before she popped the golden question. obviously as i was so infatuated with her, i chose the full course meal. :P

body : 9.5/10. her body was so TIGHT that she puts ktv girls and the ladies from vpremium to SHAME. no traces of fats on her belly area, her thighs were so soft and silky that when she straddled me, it felt like my legs were onto smooth tofu. she had a pleasant smell and every time she touches me she gives me a chills on my body (but in a very good way)

boobs : 9.5/10. its so deliciously soft. her areolas were of a decent size and circumference as well.

bbbj : oh my god. hands down, the best blowjob i ever had. she alternates between soft, subtle and then aggressive suctions on my dick and it drove me crazy. imagine a young lass, giving you the best blow of your life but also giving you a naughty grin and wink, knowing that she had you hook, line and sinker and into her finger? yes that's the girl. and did i also mention, she will suddenly dive deep down to your cock, balls deep with her mouth?

Fingering and painting : 10/10. i can't even get a finger in. and when i did, it was so drenched. she was literally begging me to finger her aggressively. go figure. and when i dived down to lick her, what do you know? a near hairless vagina, glistening with her juices with no funky smell.

FJ : infinite. now onto the best part. caps on. and when the moment she's on top of you, she will ride you like CRAZY. she's a little pocket rocket and she just kept on going and going and her pussy was extremely tight (refer to my above rating). it got to the point that i felt like the condom on me was like on heat and her moans was echoing around the room. one minute she was riding and the next she was reaching towards you for some deep french kissing action and not ONCE, I REPEAT, NOT ONCE did she ever asked me to be on top. needless to say, i surrendered within minutes. pathetic from me, yes i know. but fuck, she was so proactive and so aggressive from the start to finish. where did i even stand a chance to begin with? and whilst typing this review, i got another fking boner, even after going 2 rounds with her.

all in all, if you are looking for a change in scenery and if you prefer some pho, i think she's the perfect fit for your needs. she's nice, sweet, attentive and pleasant to be with. poor girl mentioned that she has little to no customers and its easy to see why (she doesn't have much money to do the ads on the right websites) and she's bleeding out cash.

and lastly, ymmv.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-03-2024, 12:33 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Another returnee on the way who used to stay at a condo near Whampoa food centre.
Ticket show Singapore.
Probably wait for confirmation until landed else later kena
Omfg! Nice breasts and desirable height lady is back! She came back at a time when I am not in sillypore. Will book her song song when I return.

Sharp eyes you have, senior bro!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-03-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for your sharing bro.

I am not sure if you can share the QJ link here.

Regardless, glad you have moved on from the other lady. Cool!
thank you bro. hope you can help also by not removing my post. poor girl was misinformed by advertising in the wrong website and not slg. she's really a gem but she's struggling big time and hemorrhaging her money with the lack of inflow. she does the massage spa setting.
Old 28-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Omfg! Nice breasts and desirable height lady is back! She came back at a time when I am not in sillypore. Will book her song song when I return.

Sharp eyes you have, senior bro!
I will totally missed her this round as I'm flying out later today.
No time yesterday.
Enjoy on my behalf please!
Old 28-03-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Anyone know what happened to KiKi? Made an appointment the day before for yesterday 7pm arrived but no reply from her. Left at 8pm still no reply even up till now.

Went to look for Nicole which was nearby and replied me swiftly.
Looks 9/10 similar to pictures SYT mid 20s
body 8/10 Enhanced C slim
Service 9/10 hardworking and detailed
Massage 8/10 better than average
RTM: Maybe
Omg really ? Had book a slot with her, hmm will find Nicole if bo reply.
Old 28-03-2024, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

THE PRE BOOKING PHASE.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

and lastly, ymmv.
Ah it seems another gem at the spa. Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-03-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Ah it seems another gem at the spa. Thanks for sharing.
i would say she's better than cherry, and im fucking picky. but you make your own judgement.
Old 28-03-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i would say she's better than cherry, and im fucking picky. but you make your own judgement.
Thanks for sharing... I have been eyeing her too whenever I see her there during my visits to cherry and Sindy. Viets rock.

On the prc ML front, yes succulent boobs TT is back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1