The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Careful of giving wrong contacts / info

Hi bros.

Careful what you post here and careful what you share.

Seems to me a user by the name GabuGabu trying to sabo our playground by posting place names, photos and details out in the open.

If you want to protect your playgrounds careful who you share with huh

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 27-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Careful of giving wrong contacts / info

Ya sia..sian..Just dont understand why that guy do all this nonsense.
Old 27-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Hi bros.

Careful what you post here and careful what you share.

Seems to me a user by the name GabuGabu trying to sabo our playground by posting place names, photos and details out in the open.

If you want to protect your playgrounds careful who you share with huh
Won't share with him lah. But u won't know if he has a senior account and play punk.. There are a lot of jokers out there one.
Old 27-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Below are threads started by him. Dunno whats his problem. Issit possible if the moderator of this forum delete all his threads?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=498970

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=498650

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=497266

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=496763
Old 27-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

He may have a few nick you never know. Just scan thru before give ctc.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
He may have a few nick you never know. Just scan thru before give ctc.
I believe the more experienced or senior bros knows how to find out whether a particular nick belongs to this person. Its always safest to let the thread owner decide whether to share ctc. Just my humble opinion.
Old 28-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree with TS. As a rule of thumb, I never provide my lobangs to newbie forum nicks in Sammyboy forum.

I detected a rash of all those nicks recently created in the past few months - from Sep to Dec 2014 are usually trouble makers with the intent to expose bros lupsup spas.
Old 29-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Maybe those jee seow kia all from AV
Old 29-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
I agree with TS. As a rule of thumb, I never provide my lobangs to newbie forum nicks in Sammyboy forum.

I detected a rash of all those nicks recently created in the past few months - from Sep to Dec 2014 are usually trouble makers with the intent to expose bros lupsup spas.
Yup. All with similar no of points and joining SBF at about the same time. All asking me for contacts

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 29-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old 29-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
litlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alot of raids recently especially these past two months, so let's keep our playgrounds safe.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Alot of raids recently especially these past two months, so let's keep our playgrounds safe.
Agree 100%, senior bros should scrutinise those newly created accounts asking for contacts before providing any info at all. Any nick created just a few months old is suspect.

To be safe, I suggest not volunteering any information for nicks created after Sep 2014, including those nicks with negative reputation points.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BapokKia View Post
Maybe he want to make this forum more interesting
Bapokia & Gabu are same clones
Old 30-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Good idea. But I think wuliao folks here asking silly questions in this forum are in the minority.
Old 30-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Bapokia & Gabu are same clones
He has a list of his own nicks banned in a thread, title " Chee Bai moderator"

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like the threads are removed... Good riddance.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1