The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Is it a new trend not to mention the stable in FRs?
Don't know why they ignore stable. It's helping to find girl earlier. And nowadays not copying FR to girls thread. So research threads before choosing girl
Old 09-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Ticha (Soi69)

Looks: 9/10. 95% close to picture
Boobs: 8/10. Man-made, has a few marks, but still nice to squeeze
Body: 8/10. Tattoos on her back, left shoulder, and belly. The belly one covers a scar
Frenching: 10/10. She's really into it, and so was I.
Service: 9/10. High GFE, and I had quite a fun time. Not that tight, though.
Communication: 10/10. Very good english.
Massage: 8/10. Extra service on her end.

I'd RTF, but I'm going overseas soon, and she'll be gone by the time I get back.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks, bee, 160/60/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Wrote this FR, on bee.

Look like photo, cnfrm Chio close late 20's. Some resemblance to JoJo (if bro still remember that ang pai few months back)
Tall & slim, normal tan, slight tummy but skin still tight & smooth,
boobs done some years ago hence feel soft (but experienced bro can feel the difference)

English - good
Cathbath - good
Bbbj - weak
Kiss/french - zero (maybe not dashing enough)
Wetness - yes,
Tightness nope
Overall, felt rushing for time to finish.

After 1 shot, some massage, told me times up (only 55min passed?) Ask her to call operator to cnfrm. Came back & say yes 160/60min/1, 7pm got customer coming I need to go. Controlling my temper as I am a very hot tempered person(fuck, 160/60min/1 I would have gone fuck the Malaysian Chinese) dressed up left cauz mood totally fuck up. Blasted the okt on WhatsApp.
Is it Bee feom Siam Angels?
Whats wrong with them..They're one of my favorite Agency.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Her ad says 160/90/2 leh... No head, no tail.

Did u point out this discrepancy in your whatsapp?

At the least if it's scheduling error, then u should reason for a discount on your next bonk. Ranting here is not much use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Is it Bee feom Siam Angels?
Whats wrong with them..They're one of my favorite Agency.
I try her this morning and did get full 90mins, in fact previously when she was under monte29 i frequently RTF her

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...ostcount=21612

Maybe communication error? I think best is how the okt may remedy the bro who got short change?
Old 09-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 23
willy12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Wrote this FR, on bee.

Look like photo, cnfrm Chio close late 20's. Some resemblance to JoJo (if bro still remember that ang pai few months back)
Hi bro got a similar situation as you today. but another stable Allegiance PATTY 140/65/1. Sometimes giving new stable a try will run into certain risk sigh. Came back from a biz trip want to release saw this stable and Patty looks gd so decide to give it a try. Book timing for 5pm everything was confirm I always reach early 15 to 20 mins ahead of timing. Later OKT say she need to pass some thing to friend and ask me to change to 530pm. Though I reached already I still say ok to wait till 530pm. Cheong so long sometimes is I scratch your back you scratch my back. Cause is sometimes I am late or cant make it due to work. I will try and inform OKT 1 to 2 hrs before hand but my worst is 30 mins on cancellation of booking. I will try and makeup for the booking another day when possible.
Back to story so after 1 short and a short rest. She got msg from OKT that my time is up and there is another customer coming showing me OKT keep on texting her and she is dressing up. I got sianz and text OKT, OKT ask me to wait. She keep on seeing her text msg and telling me Boss say next customer coming. Experience tell me if I insist on continuing it will all turn sour. So i left the room then OKT text me can continue. WTF no point continuing so I left. No service recovery nothing just tell me sorry I will talk to her. To the OKT this is the first time I visit you and this is the service and thanks in return I get. I really have to THANK YOU for your TIP TOP SERVICE TRULY NO1. Please see below screenshot on my phone conversation. I have omitted certain non relevant info.

Back In Action.....
Old 09-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 23
willy12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue from previous

Back In Action.....
Old 09-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
Here are more recent photos of Leeya she took in her room when I was there.

Can see enhanced boobs... but great face

Been reading up FRs but no time to bonk for a month! Finally got some free time yesterday afternoon.
Thanks bro tastertaster for the pictures, I went to book Leeya when I saw your post.
Again, no flair or ratings in my FR.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=664766

Location: East. Went to this same location before twice with 2 different stables hahaha seems like all the stables are somewhat connected. No wonder there were some BPL transfers. Very discrete and a long way from MRT stations so if taking mrt and bus then bros must cater more time if not you will be late for your session. Best to take uber/grab.

Looks: Closest photo is the 2nd one from TRL link. She looks alot hotter when she doesnt tie her hair up. But still her looks are not exactly those drop dead gorgeous girl. No braces and tattoos detected.

Body and Boobs: Photos in TRL link is genuine and stats are more or less accurate. Her body is really great - solid, slim and little to no tummy fat, just the way i like them. Boobs are enhanced and you can see the scars at the armpit. She said she is lazy to massage it to make the boobs soft so i guess some bros will find it is very hard. Her nipples are big, protruding and enticing, made me lick and radio-tune throughout the session. Just imagine that she wears those silicone pads on top on her nipples so that it will not show when she is not wearing her bra.

Shower: No comment as I wanted to shower alone. Hot water, Listerine and clean towel all provided.

French: No try.

BBBJ: Decent skills - will work on the balls, my rod and deepthroat like what bro tastertaster said. Slow sensual style with good amount of saliva applied. Added in a boob blowjob and some dirty talk (saying my rod is so big to boost my ego) and i was hard in no time.

Painting: Allowed. Shaved and no smell. She also want to enjoy the session and played with her breasts while i paint her.

FJ: I guess I havent bonk for too long and end up releasing my load in 10mins, or her pussy is really tight. Either way, I only manage to do missionary position. Throughout the pumping, she gives that CFM face, will tickle your nipples, her hands will also wonder to her pussy and masturbate. Will pull you in to kiss, Will also dirty talk and say things like "I am cuming" and "cum together with me". It was, in all, a visual and audio treat, all too much for me which made me surrender to her.

Communication and GFE: Her english is pretty good for a Thai and knows a few simple phrases to talk dirty and also boost your ego during and after the deed. GFE is like the borderline between friends with benefit turning to GF. No commercial feel or sense of awkwardness at all.

RTF: Worth a RTF if i have time. She will stop working on 13/14th.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiamBaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortuneBest View Post
Noob FR here for Wendy from SiamBaby.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=664516

OKT: Very responsive
Looks: SYT (First pic is accurate)
Boobs : Very nice to hold lovely firm natural C boobs
Shower : Showers together every time
BBBJ : Gentle and nice speed with some tongue
Frenching : Allowed
Painting: Allowed
FJ : Accomodating and willing to please
RTF: Yes

In short, she is perfect for SYT and natural boob lovers with high GFE.
Thanks for FR
Old 09-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
apachesmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Niki from TRL after going through the last 20 pages of reviews from here. Must say that all the previous reviews were right. Pretty OL look. In fact, she used to work in a bank and now works in an office selling space at a mall. Service wise, she is excellent. Reasonable english and doesn't look at her phone throughout the session. Gave me a full 90 min with non stop attention. Really no regrets booking her. According to her, this would be her last time here so those who haven't tried, you have one week left.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better

(Moderator, if my reply is too much ranting for this forum, pls feel free to move to chit chat forum)

sorry if later part of my previous FR sounds like ranting, because IT IS.

Discrepancy was blasted across to OKT whatsapp of course he knows. No I wasn't late at all for my session. Yes, Stable is SA. Yes, he was good for my previous bookings

I purposely left out the stable name not that I forgot. Just hate to put it so bluntly hence once lady name, her dmgd were given. Based on info bro who are more diligent will get the hint.

About OKT 2 suggestions that I believe bro who has been short-changed will get are "pls go back will tell the lady still have 30min" ; "will compensate you another 30min next booking"

"Pls return will tell the lady you still have 30min" - sorry, I have been short-change more times than my ten fingers combined (excluding today's), experienced summarized once lady's mind is off, dressing up and mood is broken, insisting to continue 30min will be painful/souring/even frustrating experience for yourself. You might as well just leave.

"will compensate you another 30min next booking" this suggestion tried twice before.
1. Add'n time may or may not be pick up by the same lady, likely some other lady in same stable. And whichever lady picks up this add'n time is usually suay & not been compensate ) Unless lady really clicks with you or super service oriented, that add'n 30min is more for talk cock sing song or try your luck to get lady LINE, FB, contact and start chatting

2. OKT "conveniently" will forget and still plan another booking after 90min. At the end of the normal time, lady be will hurry you up saying next customer coming. OKT will again apologize, yah.

Last suggestion I came across, "will refund you the 30 min". Seriously, if it is still like last time finished deed then paid will be easier cauz can argue with OKT then pay. Nowadays OKT instruction is see money then start service. Not so thick skin to go back to the lady to get a portion of the paid money back.

In summary, nowadays, if you are been short-changed, you can majorly suck thumb (aldy did) and rant about it (what I was doing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Her ad says 160/90/2 leh... No head, no tail.

Did u point out this discrepancy in your whatsapp?

At the least if it's scheduling error, then u should reason for a discount on your next bonk. Ranting here is not much use.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried sona from emmauelle?
Old 10-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Anyone tried volvo from xclusive before. I remember seeing her earlier this year in this forum.
tried her while she was here as shakira under tomyam69. she is fair and really skinny petite girl with enhanced D cups...quite hard kind. her service was average if i remember correctly and she is quite young / green.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jaja from Soi69

Had my session with Jaja last night. Honestly, she isn't pretty, but her standard of service is high - at least for my case. I would say she's worth the $100.

The OKT communicated with me in a clear and prompt manner, and resolved an issue I had with Jaja (see below) within minutes.

My detailed review is as follows:

Communication
Proficient enough in English for the purpose at hand.

Appearance
The pictures posted are overly optimistic, but you'd know you are getting the same person.

Facially, Jaja looks like a young kopi soh, but hey, that's kinky in its own right.

Her body is skinny-fat, with a pair of deflated Bs. Her ass is 'meh', and not meaty as advertised. Ok, the ad actually reads "MEATY AS", so there's technically no misrepresentation here.

Sexual Services
Jaja's BBBJ is solid, with good tongue-fu and adequate suction strength; she kept going at it until I told her to stop. It didn't make me bust nut, though.

The FJ was intense when she was on top and taking charge, and she rode me like she's a nympho. I expended my first shot this way, but she kept riding me anyway because I stayed hard. That was quite a feeling.

Since she works as a masseuse at a lup sup joint, her HJ was masterful. I almost nutted this way for my second shot, but I didn't because my dick is a little desensitized. I eventually jizzed in her mouth after helping things along.

Standard of Service
When it came time to commence round 2, she said "one only", and asked me to top up for the second shot.

I explained to her that it was a 2-shot package, and I informed the OKT about it. She was apologetic after the OKT clarified that point with her, and she did not let up on her service after that.

Facility & Amenities
Jaja operates out of an old hotel located somewhat centrally. It's easily accessible by multiple bus services, but is a bit of a walk from the nearest MRT station.

The bed is comfy, and the shower room is large enough for two. The water heater worked when I was there.

My only complaint here is the towel; it is suspect, so do bring your own.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
candle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologise for reposting.

I hoping to get more options.
Do any Bros know of any FL or stable in Tiong Bahru area?
Old 10-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
candle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Apologise for reposting.

I hoping to get more options.
Do any Bros know of any FL or stable in Tiong Bahru area?

My office is here and very tough to get Long time off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1