The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Bro, if people help me, saying thks is the min i should do.
so far so good my trip, maybe foodwise u could recomend some non_sweet stuff.
i been eating roti prata, bryani n the Peng Hua pig organ rice. i also saw the alley w the curry chee cheong fun n 埔noodles, maybe try tonight.
there an alley selling street food further down the pawn shop opposite the traffic light of post office.. just walk straight down till you reach maybank & youll find the alley in the evening.. in the after the claypot chicken rice is also a must try..
Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon# claypot chicken rice..
evening or before 11pm curry chee cheong fun/soup kambing (mutton)..

at the alley#
Old 04-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
there an alley selling street food further down the pawn shop opposite the traffic light of post office.. just walk straight down till you reach maybank & youll find the alley in the evening.. in the after the claypot chicken rice is also a must try..
Pi Pi Dyelook, you dun want to mention my ice cincau water stall ah?
Must bribe you with kopi-o gas then
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 04-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro u know ACE like your fingertips.
Yesterday afternoon 4pm i went , only saw the lower grades ones n not much customers.
After SOS I went abt 11pm, place was crowded w chengsters n younger n better looking gals. Unexpected especially on Monday but like u said salary day effects.
Saw abt 5-7 doable ones.
But i m in condition to take due to tiredness. maybe tonight.
See you at ACE tonight...hahahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pi Pi Dyelook, you dun want to mention my ice cincau water stall ah?
Must bribe you with kopi-o gas then
your ice cincau so famous till search google also got your stall location de , no need mention loh..

Quote:
see see.. early early can close stall go happy happy liao.. 55
Old 04-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
your ice cincau so famous till search google also got your stall location de , no need mention loh..

see see.. early early can close stall go happy happy liao.. 55
Pipi Dyelook,

Google can only find "White House" but Pom's punya cincau stall is called Black House woh , how to find ah?

Yaloh, never bribe the rain gods, so pour and pour until Pom fast hand fast leg close shop , lidat pour and pour , fast fast Pom becomes pour choi and pour-kai
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:

paiseh unable to join you coz my area is full of road blocks these few days..
Why u scared of roadblock????? ;p
Old 05-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Why u scared of roadblock????? ;p
coz of my fatal addiction to kopi-o with gas..
Old 05-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
afternoon# claypot chicken rice..
evening or before 11pm curry chee cheong fun/soup kambing (mutton)..

at the alley#
Thks bro, yesterday tried the claypot rice n indeed very tasty n portion big for one person.
Tonight may try the rest.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Taikor, sorry i missed your message n did not respond.
Did u come ACE last night?
I was w bro papercutz in ACE having kopi ice n had a heartily chat from 8pm till 12am.
He was kind to tell me many cheonging stuffs regarding KL n even introduced few of his regulars gals.
it was a slow night till abt 10pm n the crowds poured in when more gals start coming down.
We hv a great comments discussion of the gals n spotted quite a few nice ones.
At abt 11plus suddenly everyone started ran up the escalators n disperse. Later heard it was a drugs raid from bro papercutz·s gal.
Then it was quite an hour later some gals came down to grab the handful of customers left.
Bro papercutz went up w his gal n i was not in battle condition reserving for the next n also last night.
Shortly i felt sleepy n left ACE alone for hotel.
Sorry bro i did not wait for u to finish n come down.
Was feeling a little tired n was expecting u to be enjoying at least an hour.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

aiyoh bro daty.. next time dont sit with bro papercutz lah.. all the bees always cant see the bros sitting beside him de when hes on the same table with them..
Old 05-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiyoh bro daty.. next time dont sit with bro papercutz lah.. all the bees always cant see the bros sitting beside him de when hes on the same table with them..
I noticed that, bro dyelook but
bees secondary to me, i m glad so bro papercutz came, we sat n chat for hours n i have not hv such good company for a long time.
Anyway i can always go approach a bee standing near the escalators if interested in one.
So coincidence he also said something similar abt u, that u don't need to come down if want a gal.
U guys are girls magnet.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I noticed that, bro dyelook but
bees secondary to me, i m glad so bro papercutz came, we sat n chat for hours n i have not hv such good company for a long time.
Anyway i can always go approach a bee standing near the escalators if interested in one.
So coincidence he also said something similar abt u, that u don't need to come down if want a gal.
U guys are girls magnet.
In our group, a few are "girls magnets", like papercutz, dyelook, shylook and Teddy Bear [now missing in action in the Vietnam war] except this Old Mao who is fat, old and poor
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good god. That's not a complement.

You are saying I look like a bigger water fish with a fat wallet?

Hahahaha.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Gonna hv my last battle at ACE tonight, leaving tomorrow morning for Spore.
Any Taikors or bros available, pls feel free to join me from 8pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1