The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro can share with me the contact of Hebe?

Missing the old days with Moon/Ivy etc. MLs in current market don’t attract me. Sigh.

Many thanks if any bro can share the hidden syt.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What time did she go radio.silence on you? I actually made some enquiries earlier at 1-ish and she was replying promptly.
11+ to 12+... subsequent 2+.. hope you have better luck. If she is worth it let us know and I see if I want to try again haha
Old 03-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
11+ to 12+... subsequent 2+.. hope you have better luck. If she is worth it let us know and I see if I want to try again haha
Earlier gave me address nearby and just had time to Google. Look like staying in landed house..
Old 03-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick123 View Post
Fake FRs! Beware!

https://sglonelyguy.org/cloris-massage/

Not even close to anything that’s said on the site. If she looked good it’s still complimentary but nope..

30mins late, another guy came in and I realized it’s a double booking. and on top of all, because another guy’s in the other room, she finished me off in 15mins and went to shower. I complained to her that it’s not even 20mins and she told me that usually people showered, changed and then continue the shoulder massage lol.

Good luck to the guy after me.
Exactly same thing happen to me. 35 mins late. Can hear her chase away the guy next door. Her other name is Ying Tao on BeautyCastles.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Exactly man. I agree with you. Being milf is fine. Just that dont photoshop until syt like that and scam ppl
I should know better that if the photo looks too heavily edited, something is off.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Hardstick123;18775314]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post

Yes it is there still. I guess now’s to warn the bros here about it.
Thanks for the warning - wah the 2nd bro also show up and wait! I'm sure it isn't a regular 'cause based on your description this ML cannot make it.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow that’s fast... tot she will at least MIA for a while but 10 plus days is like never left lol
She is going back for good. She only here for 2 months plus only. If she come back is only for holiday trips.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Age don't bother to me too. I love milfs as much as syts. Just be in good shape and provide quality services and I'm good.

What I have issues with are deceptions. Don't try to scam. Don't ps till look like syt, then worse, try to charge syt prices! Come on. And there a few in the stables right now.
Yup yup. Turn on that unbeautify function on your eyes and you can see them.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup yup. Turn on that unbeautify function on your eyes and you can see them.
Correct! And it's actually quite easy right? As a simple rule of thumb, if picture has more ps, means there are more imperfections to hide.

So, more ps, more unattractive. Hahaha. Also take note of "whitening" . This removes shadows so face appears smooth and creamy. Some whiten so much, the nose also gone hahaha
Old 03-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6766 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya she is slim and tall. But she look 28 32 range. Too milfy for me i prefer someone younger.

But other aspect she is excellent. The nurul gel massage and water bed is nice.

Never going to commando again. Have a bad experience with a few already. Sigh. shall learn to wait for frs from senior bros first lolol
Appreciate your MR, as I was waiting for someone to try first. thanks bro!
Old 03-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6766 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These are all under $120, young and extremely skilful. Best overall - Angel ($110) best bbbj/cim - Zi Yu ($110) and Vicky ($100).

I have also lined up Li Rou, Ye Bai He and An An in the next few days, both at $110. See how they fare and I'll recommend or not.
I have long taken note of your rotation, but I hold back as I dun want to expose myself to the risks (however slim) associated with BBBJ, that’s why I end up with the likes of Hebe and Mango.

Always wondered if it is worth going for those in your rotation n opt out of bbbj n miss out on what they are really known for?
Old 03-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I have long taken note of your rotation, but I hold back as I dun want to expose myself to the risks (however slim) associated with BBBJ, that’s why I end up with the likes of Hebe and Mango.

Always wondered if it is worth going for those in your rotation n opt out of bbbj n miss out on what they are really known for?
For the same reason as you, I visited the leading members of the Jiangsu faction and opted only for HJ.

You will still get good service and high playability like good cat bath.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

if without bbbj, i think angel is still worth it. the other two i have not go so no comment.

few other names without bbbj but worth a go is aimee, zhuzhu and emma

aimee and emma playability is super low. but their body i think is still the best i seen in term of low playability mls

zhuzhu play-ability super high. nice boobs and her black hair is sexy as fuck.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sian man. I went to visit her due to one fr written by a bro here somemore. That bro forgot to mention her age and like milf maybe. That why i say i not going to commando liao for a while haha. Plus she tug my cock so hard during nurul. It took me a day to recover. Gosh
who tug so hard?
Old 03-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
who tug so hard?
"36E 1.7m tall" Ye Zhi whom I tried too. See my earlier post on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1