The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thai massage along jalan besar

There is this authentic thai massage joint along jalan besar, close to sim lim that ive frequent for many years. The place is rather run down and masseur are all thai aunties. I have no complaints on their massage and this joint is really a nice place for a proper thai massage. Price is also reasonable.

This place always interest me because it looks absolutely like a sneazy place. You will mistake it as a place that confirm give u happy ending. Thus far after 3 years of trying. I have yet to kena jackpot.

The countless failed attempts to convince anyone to jack me off for some reason drives me to continue to come and try again. Partly the massage is good la. But i have a hidden agenda to one day get a happy ending. I have no idea why this gives me more thrill and satisfaction. I can easily just go to a nearby joint and get the happy ending i need. But it just feels much better to get a HJ from a non sleazy place. Its like ive conquered or unlocked an achievement lol. Pretty dumb and waste alot of money. But i feel good.

Any bros can recommend me any one of the massuer you think got chance. Etc they will do mild teasing. I will go commando for u all and give u feedback. Pm me.
Old 19-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Thai massage along jalan besar

lol I think I know which one.. it looks sleazy, darkly lit and stuff.. but is clean. The last time I tried was probably 4,5 years ago. Didn't go back after that.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
lol I think I know which one.. it looks sleazy, darkly lit and stuff.. but is clean. The last time I tried was probably 4,5 years ago. Didn't go back after that.
Yeah bro. Good place for massage. But heck i want more then that lol
Old 21-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Any bros know of any nice thai massage place?
Old 21-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
There is this authentic thai massage joint along jalan besar, close to sim lim that ive frequent for many years. The place is rather run down and masseur are all thai aunties. I have no complaints on their massage and this joint is really a nice place for a proper thai massage. Price is also reasonable.

This place always interest me because it looks absolutely like a sneazy place. You will mistake it as a place that confirm give u happy ending. Thus far after 3 years of trying. I have yet to kena jackpot.

The countless failed attempts to convince anyone to jack me off for some reason drives me to continue to come and try again. Partly the massage is good la. But i have a hidden agenda to one day get a happy ending. I have no idea why this gives me more thrill and satisfaction. I can easily just go to a nearby joint and get the happy ending i need. But it just feels much better to get a HJ from a non sleazy place. Its like ive conquered or unlocked an achievement lol. Pretty dumb and waste alot of money. But i feel good.

Any bros can recommend me any one of the massuer you think got chance. Etc they will do mild teasing. I will go commando for u all and give u feedback. Pm me.
is the massage lie on the floor that kind?
Old 21-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
is the massage lie on the floor that kind?
Bro for this particular place. No. Its all the high bed type
Old 24-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post

Bro I find it puzzling u can go back to this place for 3 years! It's like a quote saying "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". Just go to geylang shop row houses near kallang mrt and those authentic thai massage MLs will give u a good massage and satisfy your wish (of course limited menu).
Old 24-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro I find it puzzling u can go back to this place for 3 years! It's like a quote saying "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". Just go to geylang shop row houses near kallang mrt and those authentic thai massage MLs will give u a good massage and satisfy your wish (of course limited menu).
Totally agree with u bro. This place is not the only place i go. I really like their massage because it’s authentic. So priority is really to get a nice massage. Trying to convince any of the massuer there to give me a hj is really for thrill. But for some reason, i just want to try and test it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1