The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nutrigrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Too Young to Get Married

Hi all bros out there. I have been a long time browser of SBF but never created a username. Now, I've decided to do so to get some "massages" and also want to know what other people think

So I got married quite recently, at the age of 29, to a very beautiful and sexy girl who is one year older. We get along great, have a lot of fun together, and dated for about 2 yrs before that. I never really thought about marriage as my career is taking off, I'm meeting heaps of new fantastic ppl and I've just started working overseas. However, I think i was somewhat pressured into getting married so I made the big move and got hitched a few months ago.

My question to all you guys who are reading:

1. what age did you get married?
2. do you regret marrying so young?
3. do you still find your wife attractive?

To answer my own question:

1. 29
2. Hmm, a little, i feel like i could've had so much more fun outside for a few more years before getting married.
3. yes, she is hot. but seeing all these other hotties in the office and bars and clubs are driving me crazy
Old 16-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Too Young to Get Married

Bro, pardon me for saying this.

You recently got married and you already feel a little regret? This is scary given the fact you know your wife for 2 yrs, got hitch recently due to pressure and you are now regretting. May I ask how long do u think your marriage can last?
Old 16-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes TS, I would agree with will88 here. Though personally I wouldn't find you on the young side , but everyone would have a different age of settling down. You have just only gotten married and having such thoughts is not encouraging. It tells alot that you are not ready for it. However, it doesn't mean u still cannot have fun. You said you were on good terms with her, so tell her what you want and ask for a compromise that she is willing to accept. Maybe try experiencing swinging or something cause like you, she may get bored of u as well. But do note that it may backfire on you, so make sure that you know her very very well before you open your mouth.
Old 16-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I believe age has nothing to do with marriage. As ling as you are ready to settle down. But as most bro will tell you here it comes at a cost.

Less freedom to do what you loved to do. At the end of the day, you 2 will need to work that out. If you are not planning to live with her till old age. Advise is to don't waste time and get out of it.

Things get more complicated when a child comes along. And no I am not asking you to divorce! Just some reflection to think about.

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 16-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro! im married at the age of 28...

and that...you will always ALWAYS ALWAYS find that other ppl girlfriend/wife/colleagues are always prettier/hotter/cuter than your own wife/GF..lol it is always the case...if not why the chinese proverb..it is always normal for man to have 3 wives 4 concubines lol ! the grass is always fresher than your own pastures de..its the mentality.

but back to the topic..there is no too young or tooo old to get married..as long as you are comfortable with one another lo...then it brings us back to is it becomming a habit or is it still love....

this have to ponder through the life time liao...

bro how to feel pressurized into marriage leh...nobody hold gun or knife or blackmail you de leh...or is it that you have the post marriage blues..lol i dun advise divorce la...maybe you need time to settle down lo..as long as the woman behind our back is less naggy, less demanding, know how to teh...i think should be ok la...let time to get used to marriage life bro..

PS..i also regret lol but aiyah..its sometimes just our own mentality la...
Old 16-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nutrigrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that it's ok to mess around for a bit longer :P

Maybe until I have kids I suppose
Old 17-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I married at the age of 27 ...

Used to have similar thoughts as you. Grass is greener on the other side and there is a Chinese saying whereby 比上不住不下处处有余 .
Old 17-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hardworking48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, how can you say regret? cannot like that leh. You have to keep a positive attitude in marriage to make it work.

A wife is not a car, every time you want to see or change to new model. Every car (wife) got its advantage and disadvantage. Once you bought it, got to take care and use it carefully until the day the car scrapped (death).

You just started your life, so don't stray and keep out of the clubs and bars...those girls are not for taking home type!
Old 17-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why were you pressured? did something happened?
Old 17-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 17
Naglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrigrain View Post
Hi all bros out there. I have been a long time

My question to all you guys who are reading:

1. what age did you get married?
2. do you regret marrying so young?
3. do you still find your wife attractive?

To answer my own question:
i think after 30 will be a better age else is too young already.
depend, if you have a hard time then you will regret
i think no, because everyday also see until bore.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
swingingcplsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to be together is fate and destiny. to have a happy family you need mutual communication, interest, understanding, trust to work as one.

There is no right or wrong as how you wanted to choose your life path to enjoy seen you are still young bro
Old 17-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS u think too much.....since u have 2 years of consideration before tying the knot. I think u have to enjoy marriage life first & live with it as long as possible....
Old 17-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrigrain View Post
Hmm, maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that it's ok to mess around for a bit longer :P

Maybe until I have kids I suppose
that's the problem you see.

if you're not attached, then messing around is fine.
if you're attached, then you'll think: i'll mess around till i get married.
if you're married, you'll think: i'll mess around till i have kids.
if you've kids, you'll think: i'll mess around till my kids are old enough to look after themselves.

there is no end.

while some might think that messing around is a 'been-there-done-that' kind of experience, that's only partially correct. you might think that it's an excitement because you haven't it before, but after you've tried it, you'll realize that every woman is different. therefore, every new experience with another women is always exciting if she is attractive to you.

whether you want to sleep around or not is a choice.

the fact that you're already harboring thoughts on sleeping with other women spells out that you're not really that in love with your own woman. you also mentioned that you feel that you've been pressured into the marriage.

while you probably do love her somewhat, it's obvious that you're not very in love with her.

here's a piece of free advice that will be the best damn advice you've ever been given: annul your marriage. as your marriage is recent (within a year) it is much easier to do so, and in the eyes of the law your marriage will be considered null and void.
Old 17-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Please do not ever think that you'll get tired of her one day because it's a two-way thing....she will get tired of you one day as well if you do not put in effort at spicing things up and making her happy...and there will always be better guys around in her workplace that may be making her heart itch...

If you do not believe me...go to H81 or Fragrance during lunch times or evening time...and you see how many of those couples are indeed official couples....

Personally i have did married or attached ladies and I don't deduct the possibility that some of my partners might have cheated on me as well....

You should have thought of better before tying the knot..what to do now? if you wanna divorce...there goes your assets and future income....you have to lose some due to our law..
Old 17-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardworking48 View Post
Bro, how can you say regret? cannot like that leh. You have to keep a positive attitude in marriage to make it work.

A wife is not a car, every time you want to see or change to new model. Every car (wife) got its advantage and disadvantage. Once you bought it, got to take care and use it carefully until the day the car scrapped (death).

You just started your life, so don't stray and keep out of the clubs and bars...those girls are not for taking home type!
Hahaha, funny you should mention a car. Bought the car I could afford, but still rent other cars for fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1