The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
ya like octopus grabbing n sucking your every part
To put it succintly, she got the limbs of an Octopus and the mouth & tongue of a Stingray!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
To put it succintly, she got the limbs of an Octopus and the mouth & tongue of a Stingray!
omg.... that must be scary.... lol...
Old 18-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Sounds scary. Better avoid keke
Old 18-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Sounds scary. Better avoid keke
What so scary? This is complimentary words which indicate how good is her skill in stimulating her customers. Most of the WL from 54A excel in this areas but the technique used & skill level varies from WL to WL.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
What so scary? This is complimentary words which indicate how good is her skill in stimulating her customers. Most of the WL from 54A excel in this areas but the technique used & skill level varies from WL to WL.
sry bro dun take it so serious. just kidding only.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
I did not go to L18H17 recently.... any good new one there?

Only problem with that house is that got no mirrow that one can look at...
Aiyah bruddah! Why I recommended you those u neber try??

U go and try Da Qiao from 1817 lah. Dun say I never recommend you de!

Old 19-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Tonight finished my deed, standing at old shell station saw a ger face looks like bro warbird's avatar walking down L18 carrying her packed supper... She is as tall as like ruyi ex L1658A. I noticed she all way down from main GL road towards direction of the T junction of W16 as I was hi tide din follow her din see which hse she gone to..... After pissed I walked into w1612 Yi tiao long din see her....But saw a Chio looking petite ger asked OKT He said bing bing skill wise got room for improvement on bbbj and catbath .... Just like yo yo 1654A when she is fresh... Her height at most 1.55 too short for me to rtf like leggy type...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 19-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

any FR on Daqiao?
is Diaochan back to work?
Old 19-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Charlie L20H7

I went to Willie place at L28H31A usually to c if any Ang pai upstairs. Got bing bing, xiao yi, xiao Liu and Charlie. A rtf to Charlie is good idea n I waited for her.

It is definitely worth the wait. Among the buzz with all the new WL from prc being approved and working, the FR seems to mention less of her. But she seems to hv good regulars n good business.

She scores in her looks and body shape, even though there is some artificial enhancement. She was a bit of wavy long hair, syt plus gnd look, if bring home show parents def they like too. She lost some weight became slimed but you can see a nice body. She still have some ass, which makes her look better than the others usually with flat ass.

Her service is great as she already knows what to do, it's only the customer she need to customize for. Anyway, I opted for bj with cap that reduce the enjoyment but I am recommending our bros and frens to stick with this. The bj feeling is still good. Her looks and Gfe attitude just added to the great bonk. She has been given rave ratings before n I don't want to repeat them.

Just wanted to say it's an overall 8/10 bonk for me. Rtf yes
Old 19-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
any FR on Daqiao?
is Diaochan back to work?
Daqiao is bk to work. My buddy now bonking her in room.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Hhmm... Seen the newbie Xue er yst too. Figure similar like sk. Face not my cup of tea, and she seems can understand hokkien. As sort of mumble something about my conversation with okt at 1809 about her hsemate xiao ye last nite.
Old 20-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
Hhmm... Seen the newbie Xue er yst too. Figure similar like sk. Face not my cup of tea, and she seems can understand hokkien. As sort of mumble something about my conversation with okt at 1809 about her hsemate xiao ye last nite.
Bro were u the one wearing specs with spiky hair in a light colored T shirt at 1809 around 5 plus yesterday?
Old 20-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialAndError View Post
Bro were u the one wearing specs with spiky hair in a light colored T shirt at 1809 around 5 plus yesterday?
Sry bro no. I haven't even pick up my buddy at 5plus. U like to go 1809 ar? Or u are bonking who there?
Old 20-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialAndError View Post
Think the person u were saying is either the bro who bonk Xue er or the bro who is apparently a Japanese who bonk bing bing.
Old 20-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
Think the person u were saying is either the bro who bonk Xue er or the bro who is apparently a Japanese who bonk bing bing.
I was the one that bonk xue er lah i went to rtf apple yesterday but she was not working and violet and bingbing both occupied. I thought you were there cause you said you saw xue er which was not from that house. I also wasn't attracted to her looks at first but I found that it grew on me over time. She's also a chatty person and super easy to break the ice with. And was also shocked to find out that she and Dingding from 1606a are actually sisters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1