The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
osiris81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Fuck. Suck. Lick

Hi fellow samsters,
This is just a samster venting his spleen.

My gf and I have been dating for 2 years. During our initial courtship, my gf, let's call her Z, was very spontaneous about sex. Although I had dated a few girls, reaching third base, before her but she was first one I went all the way home.

Everything was all good until 1 year ago when she just didn't want to have sex, well, more like she kept saying pain regardless of how much foreplay. our sexual life went downhill.

I have never gone on WLs or even ONS.

She wanted to marry me in the future and told me so again recently. Here is the problem.

1) I really wanted to be with someone more sexually "hungry", if I marry her and I wont have any "fun", God forbids, I will be very frustrated

2) If I leave her now, she certainly will do stupid things to herself.

3) I need it A LOT.

I really want to give everything to just 1 lady whom I love and lust . If you guys are in my shoe, what will you do?
Old 07-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck. Suck. Lick

Am I right to say that both of you enjoying sex for about 1 year and only 1 year ago she starts to complain about pain? She did not complain about pain during that 1 year you got sex?

If yes, I think she does not want to have sex with you anymore unless you marry her. As you said, she mentions about marriage recently. I think she is afraid that in the end, you might not marry her as long as she continue to have sex with you. So she claims it's "pain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris81 View Post
Hi fellow samsters,
This is just a samster venting his spleen.

My gf and I have been dating for 2 years. During our initial courtship, my gf, let's call her Z, was very spontaneous about sex. Although I had dated a few girls, reaching third base, before her but she was first one I went all the way home.

Everything was all good until 1 year ago when she just didn't want to have sex, well, more like she kept saying pain regardless of how much foreplay. our sexual life went downhill.

I have never gone on WLs or even ONS.

She wanted to marry me in the future and told me so again recently. Here is the problem.

1) I really wanted to be with someone more sexually "hungry", if I marry her and I wont have any "fun", God forbids, I will be very frustrated

2) If I leave her now, she certainly will do stupid things to herself.

3) I need it A LOT.

I really want to give everything to just 1 lady whom I love and lust . If you guys are in my shoe, what will you do?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
delayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sit down one day and have a face to face chat with her.. not about sex but about your future. about babies, lifes, house, etc give her some confidence that she's the only one for you... discuss when both of you are going to settle down hopefully she will understand you need from there on.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Agree with the 2 previous post.. also you can have sex not as often as before. As the saying goes.. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Sex is not everything in a relationship. But without sex, the relationship also very hard to maintain. Is your partner just looking for a companion?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Bro , just naming the possibilities so please take it with a pinch of salt . no harm intended

1. have you thought of the possibilities of she having someone else outside or she has fallen for someone else.

2. she might not like it so often . only did it to please you . this resentment adds up and now results in this mental refusal of sex .

solution

heart to heart talk about the future , the now and the objectives and goals you two want . then bring in this problem . this problem will take time to get rid .be patient bro .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Just a personal experience with my Pinoy gf i like to share with you TS.

During the first year with her, we used to kiss passionately during sex, i mean having tongue fights etc.

But recent months, we dont even kiss passionately anymore, no more tongue fights etc.

This problem and sudden change got me worried and i tried to talk to her many times about it.

Only in the last month during our vacation together back to Manila, did she tell me the reason why.

1. Because when we are kissing i always like to pass my saliva into her mouth to make her swallow it. She didnt like it but she didnt tell me.

2. Oral hygiene. My teeth was not clean and sometimes my mouth smell after eating and she is not tempted to french kiss me.

Solution?

1. No more saliva going into her mouth during french kissing.

2. Went to see a dentist and had my mouth clean thoroughly. Now adays always brush or use listerine after every meal/

Now our passionate kissing is back again hehe.

So moral of the story? Communicate with her. Ask her whats bothering her. The fact that she says pain during intercourse with you should be a signal that something may be bothering her.

Sex is something that both parties should enjoy and not just yourself alone.

I always make it a point to satisfy my gf first before i even try any penetration. This means prolong foreplay, giving her a good pussy licking until she orgasm etc.

So in this way both parties enjoys the sexperience instead of simply copulating like animals for procreation

Talk to her TS. Find out whats wrong and take the necessary steps to solve the issues.

Just my 2 cents

Regards
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 07-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Am I right to say that both of you enjoying sex for about 1 year and only 1 year ago she starts to complain about pain? She did not complain about pain during that 1 year you got sex?

If yes, I think she does not want to have sex with you anymore unless you marry her. As you said, she mentions about marriage recently. I think she is afraid that in the end, you might not marry her as long as she continue to have sex with you. So she claims it's "pain"

100% correct. I agree with bro SamSam33.

Your gf and you had great sex in year 1. But in year 2, she suddenly develop 'pain'.

As Bro SamSam33 said - your gf and you dated for 1 year already. She wants a commitment from you now.

Girls (unlike guys) can withhold and go without sex for a longer time than guys. We are biologically rigged to be more horny - it is the human species survival instinct.

So bro - Samsam33 answer is spot on. I agree.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It all depends on how much you love her. Your case is quite identical to mine. But since you know this website, I don't think you faced any problems for your sex crave. Just do it carefully and safely.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
osiris81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if she has fallen for another guy, I will take it like a man and move aside but that's not the case.

I am suspecting it may be the oral hygiene thing. thanks for your replies, guys
Old 07-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

usually in the early years of courtship, we try our best to please each other.

after time has taken its toll, we fall back on being ourselves again (ie. when we dont feel like doing something, we do not make ourselves do it as much as the past).

Sometimes we need sit down and communicate with one another. Sometimes its just about creating sparks again.

my humble 2cents

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1