The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 19
toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of
Year End Bonk $50/2/2

Last nite after work rcvd a call from A Jing ,says tat she's back in singapore.So decided to pay a visit N oso to bonk her,well she has improve alot especially her bbj skill.As usual she's friendly no rush so bros out there book pls take care of her.Thnk U

Name A Jing (quiet )
Looks 5/10
age 36
boobs A+ - B ( Sensitive pinkish nipples )
ht 156 est
wt 57 est
complexion smooth white
frenching yes
wetness yes
fingering yes
bj yes
pussy tight
Cd a must no raw pls
Damage $50/2/2
Operation Venue: K81 or Frangrance

She doesn't knw how to sms so bros kindly call her
Old 24-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
interesting7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Year End Bonk $50/2/2

bro tom tks for the contact will write after trying ok. Happy bonking.
Old 24-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
darkillidan is Cool - loads of Potential

woo another cheap bonk. lol too bad i dont have money if not sure go
Old 24-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of

Contacts given: hyper6,sy836226,rustydickie,jacking,interesting7,t lctan,born2skru,aces68,imaisaki,andyeo,serge80,sho w stopper,silverguy & booker.
Hope to C ya guys FR on her soon

MerrY X'maS fellow bros N hapi bonking all The waY
Old 24-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Wow..she's bk... Time to RTF her again

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 25-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

As promised to Bro Toms, my FR after trying A Jing just now.

Went to KV81, booked a room and call her to inform her of the room number. Waited for her while watching the news ending. Around 10 mins, she turn up at the door. First look, ok lah.. given her age still looking good, can consider MILF (my standard lah).
So she sit down for a smoke break, but she will ask if you mind and if you smoke, she will offer her ciggy.
So after that went for shower together, she will shower you and clean your junior for you while you touch her, she will let you touch her. + point. So dry myself while she shower and lie down on bed waiting for her.
Once she climb onto the bed, she will get started. Kiss, hug, french, finger, while she touch your junior to get it arouse. Then she will proceed to give it a bbbj, wah.. that is good... she will go for the balls, the shaft... then ask if you want to cap and she will proceed to ride you.
She is tight given her age, well frankly I don;t consider myself to be big, so perhaps bro with bigger dick can help to verify. She will french and let you fondle her breast while riding you... at this point 3 hit combo, junior gave up.. (also I am a fast cummer). But she will still rock you after you cummed to shake off your last drop, then after removing the condom, lie down and rest and talk cock, very girlfriend feeling.
Rested for around 15-20 mins, proceed to second round, same thing she will arouse your junior by touching and tickling it from shaft to ass area.. another + point. The she will proceed to give it a good lick and suck ++point. Requested her for a bbbj instead, and she obliged. Finger her and fondle her breast while she is hard at her bbbj. So just relax and released.. Totally satisfied!!

Ratings
A jing
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (given her age good liao, plus abit of baby fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (A cupper, not saggy despite her age)
BJ/BBBJ: 9/10 (Sucker for BJ and BBBJ, so its a good one from her)
FJ: 8/10 (Fast cummer like me, can't enjoy much, perhaps bros here can help to provide a better rating.)
Service: 9/10 (Totally service orientated, no rush and no clock or money watcher, so bros please treat her well. She's here to make a living, so lets enjoy the session together)
Damge: $50 + $10 (tip for her way home since its after 12) exclude room and condom
RTF: Yah man!

As mentioned by TS, shes really worth the money, confirm you will be sextisfied, not your usual PRC lady.
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Old 25-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Thnk U bro booker 4 ya 1st FR on her,she's indeed friendly N nice.Thou her rate mayb $50 but bros out there who try her aft svc if u find her reali worth do tip her,Thnk U.

Contact Given: shenzu,whoami126,han88,ravid,ivan078,hamsup_cam & hotsoup16

Hope 2 C more FR coming in soon
Old 25-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Serge80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many thanks to bro toms for his prompt response, called her yesterday after his advice and met her early this morning.

got a room, called her and she came after 15 mins. first impression, she's no real looker and her boobs aren't exactly that big, and her bush was unshaved. beyond that she looks okay. good points include her getting wet quite easily, and her bj skills are great as well. excellent ball sucking skills really. I came after a BJ, and since I was running out of time, called for a quick HJ to end things off.

in between that we talked about alot of things including early marriage, divorce rates and all that sorta stuff. she also mentioned about how bro tom has been looking after her for some time and have been taking good care of her. however she did get alot of phone calls during the session so bros might want to request for her to switch off her hp before anything happens.

overall she comes off as a geniunely likeable lady, very nice to talk to, as opposed to all the other fl's who tend to rush things and generally not be service oriented. apparently she quarreled with someone yesterday night so she wasn't feeling too good herself, so she apologized if her service was lacking, but no worries for the other bros. you will not be disappointed.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $50 + room + cd + 0.90 cos she wanted to take a bus home

Merry christmas to the bros here and bonk safely.
Old 25-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Thnk U bro serge80 feedback,I have told her not to entertain call during meeting coz it leaves a bad impression.As 4 switch off fon den bros who wana book her 4 nxt slot will b in trouble,hope bros out there understand.

Contact given: galsiow & singtel_81
Bro ahwind & kjincong kindly clear ya mailbox hav diffculties PM u
Old 25-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!

bro.. keen to try ching ching =) can share? thx n merry xmas!
Old 25-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quickies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can I request to have her contact?
Old 25-12-2007, 10:48 PM
sexb0ii

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro,can i have her contact?thanks
Old 25-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kylo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact?
Old 26-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hyper6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

made an appt wif her today at 11am, meet at K81. Got the rm n waited for her. She came at 11.35am. Looks more than 36 with the frenzy hair style. Her phone rings many times. At 1st she did not want to pick up the calls but the ringing is just too loud. So I told her to answers them. Anyway,

Looks: 5/10 (looks older than 36)
Body: 5.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
RTF: no
Old 26-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ivan078 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with ah jing on christmas day at 3pm, surprised still got room.. haha...
ok ok... went to book room, called her telling my rm number, after bout 10 mins, she showed up.( came from home mah). told me sorry but thats ok. asked me if i bathed, nope, so we bathed together lor.after bathing and drying up,cuddled into bed for tcc and smoke. after smoking, she turned over and sucked my nipples and southwards towards my balls. wow mannn... she is really a ball sucker. haha, capped me and started deep throat bj me, almost cum so stop her,had her position ontop of me and she rode me like no tomorrow.. horny sia.. then continued in missionary till i cum in her. after that tcc and smoke awile before taking a bathe and returning home a sextified man..

Name Ah Jing
Looks 5/10
age 36
boobs 34A+ - B ba ( Sensitive perky nipples )
complexion smooth white
frenching yes
wetness yes
fingering yes
bj yes
pussy tight
Cd a must no raw pls
Damage $50/2/2
Operation Venue: K81 or Frangrance

She doesn't knw how to sms so bros kindly call her as she asked me help replied some sms but plz call, not sms.. thx..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1