The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
The thing is, she's now telling me that she accepts bookings only 1day in advance at most. So I'm not even sure she's change her booking style or its juz an excuse for me. Perhaps no fate with her yet.
Yes some ML only accepts 1 or 2 days advance booking, especially when they don't use a notebook. Even if you want to book 1 week in advance they won't accept.
Old 18-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=583597

AVOID this Ying Ying at all cost. 100% fake photos, even though masked. She's an out of shaped milf who used to advertise under Phoenix as Min Er (local). Last time kena conned by her fake Min Er photos and got double booked, and chased off after 30 min because the next bro had arrived. Today, in a way I got my revenge even though I had wasted time and effort to arrive at her place on time. When opened door, I immediately recognized her and told her I was not proceeding with the massage, and left.
As usual, kena zapped for speaking the truth. Makes me wanna say it even more, and MUCH LOUDER... AVOID THIS YING YING... 100% FAKE PHOTOS... OUT OF SHAPE & UGLY MILF.
Old 18-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro here can share good massage in North Area? Seems like most of those good ones are either in Central or East.
Tks in advance any kind bro willing to share... Sharing is caring....
Old 18-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Yaya, zapped really hard..... Still in red
Not too sure what was it that you were looking for but I am thinking it must be more important than being zapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
The thing is, she's now telling me that she accepts bookings only 1day in advance at most. So I'm not even sure she's change her booking style or its juz an excuse for me. Perhaps no fate with her yet.
So now can only book a day in advance but already fully booked for a week.
Maybe it's just me who don't believe in planning so far ahead....

TMT
Old 18-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So now can only book a day in advance but already fully booked for a week.
Maybe it's just me who don't believe in planning so far ahead....
Maybe Hope does not want to accept 1 week advance booking and just told you she was fully booked?
Old 18-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HavingFun23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Momma (LTD)

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 10/10 Good for boobs lover

Massage: 9/10 Suitable for Samsters looking for solid massage. Backstepping siong!

BF: Very good lah. Can COB.

HJ: Slow and sensual. Very accommodating

Service: 10/10 Nice

RTM: Yes
Old 18-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Maybe Hope does not want to accept 1 week advance booking and just told you she was fully booked?
That was not the case; as l don't believe in one week advance booking.

Think that time she still accepts this type of booking so she told me she available only after a week. I cannot confirm on my schedule and I am one who never cancels an appointment (in case something comes up last minute) - I told her I will confirm again 2 days before the stipulated date. I did so and the conclusion is as expected....

TMT
Old 18-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
This ML seems to b moving from stable to stable. Was Delight at little tiger and then La La at another site. Looks like business has not been good for her.

http://massageme.info/la/
Haha...I was about to say same thing but you beat me to it.

I tried her when she was known as La La and have mixed feelings about her and the quality of her service. She is a peculiar lady. Has a room in a 3/4 bedroom apartment in a condo somewhere near to Area G. So, she does not stay alone and according to her, the other occupants are not in the same trade as her. When you make an appointment with her, she will just tell you go to this road, without telling you her condo's address. After you arrive at the designated road (actually a relatively short road) and call her, only then will she tell you where her condo is. Even then, she will not tell you her block/unit number. She will tell you to go to the side gate and wait for residents to go in or out and tailgate the person opening the side gate. You will either be doing that while on the phone with her or after you get in you will have to call her again. Again, even then, she will not tell you her block/unit number. She will tell you to walk straight, turn right/left, stop at a certain block, climb the stairs, go to the apartment on your left/right. When you get to her unit, you will not see a unit number (I did not realise it at first, but apparently, she used something to cover up the unit number - more of this later). She will open the door for you and guide you to her room.

Yeah, I know it all sounds troublesome and ordinarily, if I had known beforehand that I had to go through all the hush hush, I would have not booked her, but since I was already there, what the hell.

I am not going to comment on her massage, nothing great. She is touted to have great tits, but I beg to differ.

Back to the covert exercise I had to go through to get to her unit. She said that this is her way to throw off the men in blue....I said...huh....serious bo....go through so much cloak and dagger to throw off the men in blue but still operate in a condo (a reasonable size condo with full facilities and from the looks of it, with locals staying in it). Somemore shares the unit with people who are not in the same trade as her....that was when I said to myself...hmmm....better get the deed done and get the hell out of dodge....something not right with this lady. She also told me that once she suspected the men in blue had called her and she had already directed the person to her block (but not her unit). From her window, she could see a person talking on the phone with her and she suspected he was not a cheongster, so she did not guide him to her unit. I told her, huh....why did she suspect that that person was not a cheongster. She then told me that she is part of a "network" of MLs who share information, particularly phone numbers that are known to be "fishermen" or cheongsters who behave badly when being serviced, or run away without paying, etc...Apparently, the network also shares information on customers who are good customers..... She said that on that particular occasion, she felt that the person on the phone was not a cheongster but a man in blue. I said to myself, huh....so zhun ah....go buy 4D lor....Anyway, I said, if the men in blue were really out to nab her, they could use a clean number, get to her room and then nab her. She said, yes, that could also happen, but apparently, she or her "sisters" have not seen anything like that happening.

Anyway, I think you might agree that the conversation we had was more interesting than her massage or the HJ I had. I don't mean to say she does not provide a good massage, etc. I would rate her as only fair, nothing spectacular. BTW, she did not give me any BJ.

I think I will stay away from this ML, not because she can't massage, but I suspect she has other issues.

Cheers
Old 18-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HavingFun23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Shan Shan (SG Lonely Guy) few weeks ago

Looks: 6/10 Not really my type (More MILF than SYT)

Boobs: 6/10

Massage: 6/10 So-so only...

BF: 3/10 A while and stop

HJ: Normal Wanking only

Service: 6/10

RTM: No
Old 18-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

It is better to read all MRs with a pinch of salt.
Old 18-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any bros had session inside KTV before? Messaged one ML and she told me her location is in a ktv in peace centre. A bit suspicious..
Old 18-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Bit curious on one week booking. How many will actually show up in time. Longest i book before is 3days and i nearly forgot about it.
Old 18-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any bros had session inside KTV before? Messaged one ML and she told me her location is in a ktv in peace centre. A bit suspicious..
You contact by wechat izit? Some are moonlighting at ktv.
Some MLs are always difficult to book at certain timing bcos of this reason as well.

Ever arranged and met up with one outside her ktv in area B, she apologised for sending the wrong address when she realised i was merely responding to her online ML ad. But look very gum so we proceed to nearby 81. Have to pay for the room tho.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Heriberton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yue-er-massage/

I never believe a ML can provide good massage n good JG, except one that I think some had tried years ago, YF & her so-called disciples. My nick maybe new, because my old nicks always being zapped into negative zone, no matter how true my things are.

As per an old advice, get a new nick when old one is in negative zone. N it's very painful. I can say.

This new ML which i have "fallen in love" with is 小月儿. I told her before my sad stories, and I will never write a MR for anyone and if any, I will delete it after they had seen I have posted it.

But for this young lass from Szechuan, i think she deserved it. For me, she blurred the line between a good listener and a good JG masseur. Tried her after recommendation from a few friends. N no regret.

She can massage well, and her JG is almost as good as YF & her so-called disciples. I have strong marikitas in the early mornings. Lasted longer when i visited the GL cat50 "fbs".

They said they enjoyed more nowadays.
Old 18-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

The number of good MLs are dropping as CNY draws near.
I'm having a tough time making an appointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1