The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Dynamite MILF – Ah Lan with nice legs

It was about 2+ in the morning didn’t felt like sleeping cuz had to go to the airport for an early pick up. And so I pluck my lazy body and went cruising my favourite hunting spots. Did some driving around before I spot my prey, standing at the corner of the road. Quickly braked and ask her price and 60 was the answer with BJ. And in she hops. What attracted me to her was her fair white skin and that nice legs in that micro shorts of hers.

Did some small talk to get things going and understand that she’s from Chong Qin, first time here and just arrived bout a week ago.

We groped and kissed while undressing and hmmm what a nice set of boobies that she’s got and the nipples began to harden from my caress. Did the usual Yuan Yang Xi Sui and off we go to the real action. Let her do her stuff which initiated with some catbath, followed by some boobies rub by her on my lil bro, which get it going. She than slide further down to start licking round my groin area with some flicks on my balls which not many gal does and suction on my head. Decent suction pressure with some hand to assist but overall nice and not too overdoing.

After she had done blowing me and wanted to cap me for action, I told her to hold her horses, I wanted to taste her mounds. Flip her over to start with some kissing and what gets them going are the light nips at their necks, and ear lopes. Which followed by a more thorough catbath by me, which hold pause at her twin peaks each getting equal attention. Slowly my slithering tongue slid further to her pearly gates. Which the slithering tongue got her going with her rocking her groin to escape from my seeking tongue but she does not get far.

Finally capped and action on. My each thrust is equally met with her thrust. AKA each action is met with an opposite reaction. Had to slow her down before I spill my beans. Moderated myself but atlas succumbed to her warm gates. As I spill, she thrust even more doubling the sensation !

Rested a while, had a shower and we hugged and had small talk to allow me to recover for 2nd shot, which was equally good if not better. Amply used up the 2hr slot we had. Dropped her off where I found her and off I go to the airport.

Specs :-
Name – Ah Lan
Origin – Chongqing
Age – 34
Look – 6.8 (nice & fair)
Body – 6.8 (pretty well maintain for her age love that nice legs of hers)
Height – 1.6m bout 48kg
Boobs – 34C (slightly droppy aka tear drops which I like)
BJ – 7 ( was supposed to be BJ but convinced her to BBBJ depends on individual)
FJ – 8 (nice and interactive)
Attitude – 8
Damage – 60 per shot ex room. ( 2 X the damage for me as I had 2 shots)
Going back – bout 7 days time

RTF – depends too many honeys too little time & $$$

Disclaimer ** The above experience will varies from individual depending upon your charisma, negotiation and chemistry. Bros please do your due diligence.

Pre-Requisites for contact request :-

FRs – 3 FR min (recent within last 6 mths)
Posts – 25 posts min
Power – 1 min
Points – 25 min

Usual bros that have dealings with me will have first cut.

NEWBIES / UNDER MODERATION / BROS with NO POST DO NOT BOTHER ! I will not entertain and WILL ZAP !!! ( This is to distinguish real cheongsters that shares from others)

http://i7.tinypic.com/6b4ken4.jpg

Old 14-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dynamite MILF – Ah Lan with nice legs

wow woofer kor kor, swee swee lay...
Old 14-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

<pant, pant, pant>.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 14-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
batman7666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow wow wow ... the pic is ah lan ? looks yummy leh though i anti-china gal for their notorious reputation ... tempted to try her out ah ... do i qualify for her contact bro ? Thanks in anticipation ...
Old 14-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woooooooo. hw lah i wan leh.

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 14-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
woooooooo. hw lah i wan leh.
eh number send 2 u liao. Do enjoy.
Old 14-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you bro woofer for sharing this contact.

Called up Ah Lan tonite and picked her up from her apartment. First look not bad, although a little old for my liking. She actually looks better with her mouth shut as her teeth is not nice. Proceeded to a hotel. On the way, make some small talk to warm up.

When in the hotel room, I must say service is quite good. She showered me and then proceeded to do a catbath, with rather good suction on the nipples. This is where things went wrong. Her breath is very bad ... and her saliva stinks like hell. So I was in no mood liao. I quickly capped myself and just wanted to "wham, bang, and thank you mdm". So she rode me for a minute, I doggy her for a minute and then missionary her for 3min, during which she kept grabbing my hand to carress her boobs. I shot my load in no time and showered very thoroughly with heavy soaping to clean off all the foul-smelling saliva, and ran off as fast as I can. The odour was just too much for me.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
Legs: 6.5
Service: 8

Bro woofy, sorry for the negative FR, but I can't stand her breath and saliva smell.
Old 14-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladyboyladyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro Hardyboy.... mayb she jus fins taking "Chong Qing Huo Bo" that why so Hot and Smelly....
Old 15-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Bro woofy, sorry for the negative FR, but I can't stand her breath and saliva smell.
No worries. I suppose this was due to something she ate earlier or lack of water. Give and take lah huh. We all get that from time to time. Live n Let Die ...
Old 15-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
No worries. I suppose this was due to something she ate earlier or lack of water. Give and take lah huh. We all get that from time to time. Live n Let Die ...
Bro woofy, I'm not complaining. Appreciate your sharing! Thanks again!
Old 15-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
wow woofer kor kor, swee swee lay...
Bro cas, tot ur into milf nia Now woofer kor kor u also want?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 15-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
i dont want already, ah lan mouth smelly after bbbj for woofer kor kor hahaha...
Old 15-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i dont want already, ah lan mouth smelly after bbbj for woofer kor kor hahaha...
Oi seniors towkays all,
Raed about Ah Lan got smelly mouth
is this how Lan Chow cum about?
Lan Chow.... (Smelly Lan) ? vely confusing ..so bro woofer how?
Old 15-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Hey bro, U forgot to PM lighting, our MILF killers

Mr Cactus
Old 15-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course cos ur gg for Bro woofer tio bo...Ur one sly old fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Lan Chow.... (Smelly Lan) ? vely confusing ..so bro woofer how?
Abang DH aka laobaby,
Since yr kuku jiao also sama sama smell den it will 以毒攻毒 & becum nice nice smell mah wahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Hey bro, U forgot to PM lighting, our MILF killers

Mr Cactus
Bro sianren, u quote my post & heng ur referring to bro lighting hoh...U shld know im a syt lover like u mah kekeke!!!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1