The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My overseas posting

Having a gf like Cindy is both luck and curse. She's so good in literally every department yet behave like a pron star, this bit will confuse her man when offered to let Lucy into the picture. 3P like this is a fantasy comes true for most of us, but it's more likely to be a wet dream as in reality, it's lesser likely to have a woman who's that generous.
Good story though. Thanks Ben! Please bring on 2nd round.
Old 24-01-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy is a great teacher, I volunteer to be her student for the next lesson. Cheers!
Old 24-01-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My overseas posting

After round 1, the 3 of us took a break and continue drinking and chatting. Cindy started the move for round 2 when she came over to lock in a french kiss with me. Lucy was completely naked apart from her panties (old grandma type), showing off her fine pair of E cup tits. Her legs were spread apart for me to put my fingers into her sweet pussy. I was totally naked as Cindy refused to let me put on my underwear. This is to give both Lucy and her easy access to my manhood. What the fuck! I am like a gigolo. Cindy shouted at me and Lucy not to stand there like wooden blocks but to get onto the bed.

Lucy look alike with her specs on

Actually Lucy can look quite hot with makeup. Every woman can

Her powerful tits. Wasted got no milk

We moved to sit on the bed and I started to french kiss Lucy. My heart was racing a bit fast as I have never tried this before. I also had my reservation on this. In my mind, I am worried whether this is a test from Cindy or she is really so open until she allowed me to fuck her friend. My cock was already rock-hard from Cindy’s blowjob.

Ben: Argh….Dear….ah! Slowly…ah…I buay tahan already

Cindy: Dear! You are not performing up to standard lei. I told Lucy how good you are at love making. Now I can sense that you will cum even before you bang her. Haha! Aiyo! Why like that.

In my mind, I am too excited because this is my first threesome with Cindy hence a bit weak! As Cindy continue to suck me, I asked Lucy to hover over my face so that I can paint her.

Lucy: ah!!! Ben, your tongue is so soft! Ah..I love your licking. Oh mine! Uh!

What the fuck! Lucy is already wet as eating her for less than two min! Her pussy juice was already dripping on my face! As I inserted two fingers to fuck Lucy, I can feel her whole body trembling. I asked Lucy to lie on her back, while I continued to finger-fuck her. At this time, Cindy stopped sucking me and mounted on Lucy.

Cindy: Lucy, your tits are gigantic! Those boobies are magnificent

Cindy naughtily tore open a condom and she used her mouth to put it on for me. After she did that, she moved over to suck Lucy’s tits. It is cute to see Cindy sucking Lucy’s tits. She moved up to french Lucy and signalled me to enter Lucy. I entered Lucy at ease because she is already soaking wet. Lucy started moaning out really sexily. After hearing her moaned in pleasure, I was really turned on, and I rammed her even harder. I loved this position as I can ram Lucy and grab Cindy’s boob at the same time. As I was banging Lucy, I became naughty and I fingered Cindy’s pussy. With a swift move, I lifted Cindy’s up and licked her pussy.

Cindy: ah! What are you doing dear! Ah…Oh!!! I am feeling so good!!! Ah….I am cumming!

The room is filled by the sexy moans of the two ladies. It was really wild.

Lucy: Ah! Ben! Your cock is hitting me so deep! I love your big cock! Ah!!! I am cumming again! Ah!!!

I looked at Lucy and I can tell that she already had multiple orgasm. From her look, she seems totally satisfied. Cindy shouted at me as I tried to withdrew my cock out and fucked Cindy.

Cindy: No dear!! Dont! Lucy is the star tonight. I wanted you to fuck her until you cum!

Ben: Dear, its time to fuck you! You are already all wet.

Cindy flipped Lucy over into a doggy position and instructed me to ram Lucy again. I then held on to Lucy thick waist and ram her doggy style while grabbing onto her E cup melons.

Cindy: Dear, do you like her big tits? See how beautiful are they! Swinging left and right.

I was very turned on. I actually enjoyed fucking someone’s neglected wife. With every moan from Lucy, it gives me more motivation to fuck her pussy. I continued to thrust my whole cock into her wet cunt forcefully. She let out wave and wave of loud moan. I ignored her moan, and I carried on with thrusting her forcefully, making her moan even louder. Her pussy gripped tightly onto my cock. This really surprised me as Lucy is a mother of three. I am pumping my cock even harder at each thrust. As I fucked Lucy, I used my naughty hand to rub her clit, making her feel even more aroused. Occasionally, I will slide 1 finger into her pussy, along with my cock. This makes her hungry cunt constantly wet, making my fingers coated with her delicious female juice. At that instance, I don’t know why I was sucking my fingers uncontrollably.

The forceful fucking lasted for a while until I am gonna to cum… I held on to Lucy’s waist, and started making even deeper and more forceful thrust. Soon enough, the electrifying sensation started building up in my balls very quickly. With just five more thrusts, I am about to release my load. Cindy knew that I am going to cum hence she ripped off my condom and aim my cock at Lucy’s tits. With a powerful load, I shot it all over Lucy’s tits and face.

Ben: AH!!!! I'm cumming, I'm cumming....

I exploded 4-6 big shots of cum onto Lucy’s tits with some landed face. Cindy stood there watching me cummed on Lucy! She quickly sucked my cock to make sure I shoot everything before she brought the tissues over, to help wipe Lucy clean

Ben: Are you ok, Lucy?

Lucy: Yes, I'm good. Your cock is amazing! I wished my husband can be like you!

Ben: I was very surprised by what you did, at the same time, I am very turned on.

Lucy: Thanks Cindy and Ben! I enjoyed myself so much. Thanks for giving me an unforgettable experience.

Ben: I apologise to Cindy as I didn’t really fuck her during the whole session. The three of us went for a clean up before we collapsed onto the king sized bed.

Video of milf with breast milk. Wasted Lucy has big tits but no breast milk

Awesome Jap with breast milk

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 24-01-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My overseas posting

Another video which reminds me of Lucy

Fucking big tits milf

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 24-01-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know that Cindy is a bi.

Wonderful threesomes lessons.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 25-01-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
MorrisGibb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMorrisGibb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So steamy with the threesome! Please continue TS
Old 25-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
jucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome update TS, hope to read more...
Old 30-01-2022, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I love all the pics and video of the big tits…I presume new cny wont see any updates?
Old 30-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such steamy lessons where can get, cheers!
Old 30-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 4
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

lucky you, i still not yet my mr right in my oversea job, only have virtual boyfriend in sugarbook.live
Old 30-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Didn't know that Cindy is a bi.

Wonderful threesomes lessons.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
threesome is the best, the new sexperience one could ever have
Old 30-01-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
After round 1, the 3 of us took a break and continue drinking and chatting. Cindy started the move for round 2 when she came over to lock in a french kiss with me. Lucy was completely naked apart from her panties (old grandma type), showing off her fine pair of E cup tits. Her legs were spread apart for me to put my fingers into her sweet pussy. I was totally naked as Cindy refused to let me put on my underwear. This is to give both Lucy and her easy access to my manhood. What the fuck! I am like a gigolo. Cindy shouted at me and Lucy not to stand there like wooden blocks but to get onto the bed.

Lucy look alike with her specs on

Actually Lucy can look quite hot with makeup. Every woman can

Her powerful tits. Wasted got no milk

We moved to sit on the bed and I started to french kiss Lucy. My heart was racing a bit fast as I have never tried this before. I also had my reservation on this. In my mind, I am worried whether this is a test from Cindy or she is really so open until she allowed me to fuck her friend. My cock was already rock-hard from Cindy’s blowjob.

Ben: Argh….Dear….ah! Slowly…ah…I buay tahan already

Cindy: Dear! You are not performing up to standard lei. I told Lucy how good you are at love making. Now I can sense that you will cum even before you bang her. Haha! Aiyo! Why like that.

In my mind, I am too excited because this is my first threesome with Cindy hence a bit weak! As Cindy continue to suck me, I asked Lucy to hover over my face so that I can paint her.

Lucy: ah!!! Ben, your tongue is so soft! Ah..I love your licking. Oh mine! Uh!

What the fuck! Lucy is already wet as eating her for less than two min! Her pussy juice was already dripping on my face! As I inserted two fingers to fuck Lucy, I can feel her whole body trembling. I asked Lucy to lie on her back, while I continued to finger-fuck her. At this time, Cindy stopped sucking me and mounted on Lucy.

Cindy: Lucy, your tits are gigantic! Those boobies are magnificent

Cindy naughtily tore open a condom and she used her mouth to put it on for me. After she did that, she moved over to suck Lucy’s tits. It is cute to see Cindy sucking Lucy’s tits. She moved up to french Lucy and signalled me to enter Lucy. I entered Lucy at ease because she is already soaking wet. Lucy started moaning out really sexily. After hearing her moaned in pleasure, I was really turned on, and I rammed her even harder. I loved this position as I can ram Lucy and grab Cindy’s boob at the same time. As I was banging Lucy, I became naughty and I fingered Cindy’s pussy. With a swift move, I lifted Cindy’s up and licked her pussy.

Cindy: ah! What are you doing dear! Ah…Oh!!! I am feeling so good!!! Ah….I am cumming!

The room is filled by the sexy moans of the two ladies. It was really wild.

Lucy: Ah! Ben! Your cock is hitting me so deep! I love your big cock! Ah!!! I am cumming again! Ah!!!

I looked at Lucy and I can tell that she already had multiple orgasm. From her look, she seems totally satisfied. Cindy shouted at me as I tried to withdrew my cock out and fucked Cindy.

Cindy: No dear!! Dont! Lucy is the star tonight. I wanted you to fuck her until you cum!

Ben: Dear, its time to fuck you! You are already all wet.

Cindy flipped Lucy over into a doggy position and instructed me to ram Lucy again. I then held on to Lucy thick waist and ram her doggy style while grabbing onto her E cup melons.

Cindy: Dear, do you like her big tits? See how beautiful are they! Swinging left and right.

I was very turned on. I actually enjoyed fucking someone’s neglected wife. With every moan from Lucy, it gives me more motivation to fuck her pussy. I continued to thrust my whole cock into her wet cunt forcefully. She let out wave and wave of loud moan. I ignored her moan, and I carried on with thrusting her forcefully, making her moan even louder. Her pussy gripped tightly onto my cock. This really surprised me as Lucy is a mother of three. I am pumping my cock even harder at each thrust. As I fucked Lucy, I used my naughty hand to rub her clit, making her feel even more aroused. Occasionally, I will slide 1 finger into her pussy, along with my cock. This makes her hungry cunt constantly wet, making my fingers coated with her delicious female juice. At that instance, I don’t know why I was sucking my fingers uncontrollably.

The forceful fucking lasted for a while until I am gonna to cum… I held on to Lucy’s waist, and started making even deeper and more forceful thrust. Soon enough, the electrifying sensation started building up in my balls very quickly. With just five more thrusts, I am about to release my load. Cindy knew that I am going to cum hence she ripped off my condom and aim my cock at Lucy’s tits. With a powerful load, I shot it all over Lucy’s tits and face.

Ben: AH!!!! I'm cumming, I'm cumming....

I exploded 4-6 big shots of cum onto Lucy’s tits with some landed face. Cindy stood there watching me cummed on Lucy! She quickly sucked my cock to make sure I shoot everything before she brought the tissues over, to help wipe Lucy clean

Ben: Are you ok, Lucy?

Lucy: Yes, I'm good. Your cock is amazing! I wished my husband can be like you!

Ben: I was very surprised by what you did, at the same time, I am very turned on.

Lucy: Thanks Cindy and Ben! I enjoyed myself so much. Thanks for giving me an unforgettable experience.

Ben: I apologise to Cindy as I didn’t really fuck her during the whole session. The three of us went for a clean up before we collapsed onto the king sized bed.

Video of milf with breast milk. Wasted Lucy has big tits but no breast milk

Awesome Jap with breast milk
the whitish colour should be the breast milk
Old 30-01-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

although i am not married but my circle of friends already have few childs and i am their gan ma. I think after giving birth lady is sexy
Old 30-01-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
although i am not married but my circle of friends already have few childs and i am their gan ma. I think after giving birth lady is sexy
You quickly go fuck around and also can have a "few childs" ahahahahaa
Old 30-01-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for new updates

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1