The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 8
colinfrancis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinfrancis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

very nice can see how the FB looks like
Old 27-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
iWanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, open minded fbs. Keep it up!
Old 27-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DollFlip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinfrancis View Post
very nice can see how the FB looks like
Yes very nice
Old 28-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Any suggestions?
Old 28-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 151k views!!! Otw for round 1 todays gonna be fun hehehehe...
Old 29-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Had a tiring session yesterday. Fb boss outstation so she home alone hehehe. Went over and she was waiting for me. She confirm no camera hahaha anyway proceeded to bedroom start french and told her to get her red heels 👠 hahha she wore it and only it while we fucked. Started w a long slow bbbj and proceeded to open her legs at the corner of the bed and penetrated her tight pussy. Tried to penetrate her ass but still tight so proceeded to her on top cowgirl and reverse and positioned her doggy and continued my plunging in her oussy positioned her at the edge of the bed closed her legs and went in shiok man!!!! Added some spit on her asshole while doggying her to help lubricate. Pulled out and went in slowly in her tight ass. Resistance is futile hahahaha slowly until all the way in i can feel her ass muscles contracting hehehe after she was ok already started going in and out. Bros should understand the pleasure of seeing your cock going in and out of any tight female hole hehhee. Changed her to missionary and went in her ass again and plugged her til i felt my sureender coming pulled out and came on her face 😂 Rested abit while she cleaned up. Showered and bid her goodbye told her will be back for part 2 later hehehehee
Old 29-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Shaved
Old 02-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Happy new year bros!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

In hole P and A hehehehe
Old 02-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics. Up u 10 points...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 02-01-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
JupiterMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 02-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Talking Re: FB True adventures......

Part 2.
After knocking out from work went back to R's place talk cock abit and she asked me want use jacuzzi onnot of course want lah!!!! She lent me boxers while she changed to a bikini hehehehe water just nice hehehe was a refershing soak. She was massaging me while in the tub together but my hands were downstairs massaging her clit. After a while her hands also started carressing my now strady cock ask her to suck but she cant hold her. Reath long hahahha so just stood up pulled shorts to the side and gave my cock (good thing the balcony is the highest floor hahahhaa) its and exciting feeling doing it outside. After a good 10 minutes bbbj i bent her down slid her bikini to the side and penetrated her wet and tight pussy after awhile took off the boxers and sat on the javuzzi and told her to ride the cock hard she lowered herself into my cock and started going up and down while i played w her clit til she came. Tired she slid off my cock sat down bedide me and we relaxed abit 😎 Stood up and dried up to go to the shower to wash up abit in the shower SOS she washed me good good and gave me a nice bbbj and long ass AR she literally plunged her tonguein my asshole while stroking my cock and carressing my balls. Of course i returned the favor opened her up washed her nice and clean and ate her pussy while she was getting wet was inserting my finger in her ass hehehehe. Have to clean all holes mah hahahaha after awhile bent her down and just aimed at her asshole and slowly put in DAMN it was tight hehehe fucked her abit to make sure clean hahaha we dried up and proceeded to the bed she ask why so long to cum? Told her we just fucked earlier mah and want to enjoy all ur holes properly today. So Sop missionary cowgirl and side ways. While sideways i pulled out of her wet pussy and slide in her butt. After awhile while still inside slowly transitioned to doggy and i started going fast and hard pulling all the way out til the head and going in when she gasp her asshole contracts hahahaha after. Awhile i pulled out asked her to knwel down and just jerked and came all over her face damn used my still hard cock to scoop cum and place in her mouth. Gave her tissues to clean up and we went to wash abit i fell asleep abit while she prepared sone simple dinner TBC hope all bros enjoyed my adventures.
Samster

Thanks bro nickochee for upping!
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterMen View Post