The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Landy of Sensation

Finally kimchi after effed up attitude PRCs and not chio enuff tomyums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
good girl
kimchi finally back, hugged her like long lost gf
overall session was an 8

no she is not milf, younger

Face : 8.25 (resemblance ~70%)
Body : 8
Boob : nice Cs
BBBJ : sensual
FJ : 7 wouldnt doggie
GFE : 7.5 let down a bit at the end as she probably wanted me out 10 mins before next session

No frenching
Can paint / finger a bit

RTF : yes
Old 03-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 9
momomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Landy of Sensation

$350- no doggie, no frenching, little bit of fingering plus rushing towards the end. IMHO doesn't seem like its that good of a deal.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Landy of Sensation

This is bullshit
Old 04-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
This is bullshit
I see Dome 1 Dome 2 dome L must have been better for u
Old 06-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keira body n face dnt look like pic at all n no shower together

look 6
body 6
service sop
rtf no
Old 06-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor901 View Post
Keira body n face dnt look like pic at all n no shower together

look 6
body 6
service sop
rtf no
Can never trust iconick bro... They are totally scammers..
Old 10-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

paste here for record
Chloe of Sensation

Quote:
good girl
enjoyed session

overall 8.5 for me

resemblance 75%
tall enuff, figure is good, got young body firmness (big plus)
waist and butt combi awesome

awesome french, can finger, can paint

rtf : yes

cons : not fair, could be toned at the tummy
Old 10-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Adrian147 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rika from Iconick also quite bad. Don't waste your money on her.

- No frenching only light kissing. Although it was advertised and frenching allowed.
- Not 100% Korean but mixed Russian and Korean, she spoke English with a Russian accent and said she lived in Russia but near the North Korean border.
- No fingering. Also advertised as allowed.
- No gfe, very commercial feeling.
- cannot do this, cannot do that. Dam fussy.

What she allowed was showering, short amount of painting.
RTF: are you kidding me?? I guess you pay for what you get.

While I do admit that she's pretty and petite which is what I like and I could not care less that she's not 100% Korean but still standards have dropped for Iconick's girls, I remember they used to be quite good. I have not used him for quite a while.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 10
KeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. I do not bother about any of Iconik's girls now.

I had one previously, no BBBJ even though stated that it was. I asked the girl about it and she insisted she will not do so.

I asked to at least kiss, but she would just peck me on the cheek ... even though it was claimed that Frenching was like her 2nd Language.

Her breasts were obviously fake, but the website said they were all natural.

When I feedback to Iconik immediately after the deed, he replied sorry.

Then I saw several more negative FRs on the same girl several days later. I guessed Iconik did not bother to change any details of his posting or did not feedback to the girl either.

I stay away from his girls now.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Fond memories of iconicks gems of yesteryear
Shall wait for positive FRs
Old 15-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fond memories of iconicks gems of yesteryear
Shall wait for positive FRs
I used to be a frequent customer of iconicks aka bros in the past. His girls service quality are top notch most of the time. Didn't visit him for quite a while. I am surprised it has dropped so much based on the review here
Old 21-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Short fr for Kim yeong. Thumbs up. Pretty gal, excellent service. My detailed fr coming shortly. It will be very long.

thanks bro m3 for arranging.
Old 21-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Holy fuck. Like seriously. I've just had the best FL experience ever. And it's all thanks to sweet, sweet Kim yeong.

Took a 1pm slot. Lunchtime escapade. Venue is good and easily accessible by car or public transport. Okt has a lot of security measures when taking bookings. Can't blame him. I also don't want him up lorry.

Finally got the cue, and moved to ops site. Door was opened by a tall gal dressed in a very, very classy fashion. Long hair down to her lower back. Made up like a gal going to a classy dinner in a one piece dress. In the photos, she looks like syt. The Kim I saw was more than that. She was the woman of my dreams. In summary, she's fucking beautiful.

Proceed to shower. It was both sop and not sop. Cleaned thoroughly, with lots of body contact and fondling. No bbbj in shower, but that's really not a big deal. Service very attentive.

I went out first and sat on the bed. I was a bit shacked from work. Then Kim came out with her hair in a bun. Made her preps. Cleaned my cock with a wet wipe. Again very thorough. She was kneeling in front of me as she did this.

Once she was done with hygiene work, she got up, and we began with light kisses that quickly escalated to French kisses. That got deeper and deeper. I stood up, and we continued with the petting.. My hands were roaming all over her perfect body... And her hands around my neck locking me in position for more kisses all over her pretty face.

Her skin... It was so smooth.. And her perfect natural 36D boobs.. Slight tummy, but not a negative... Her lips were tasty and irresistible... And her tongue was agile and explored my mouth, occasionally intertwining with my own tongue.

We fell onto the bed together, and she moved to lick my nipples one by one.. Then kissing me all over.... Catbath... She worked her way down to my groin... And started her oral play with my cock.... It wasn't just a bbbj.... It wasn't a simple lick abit and swallow a bit.... No... It was a total catbath on my shaft and balls.... Then she deep throated my cock... Then furious pumping... Then switch back to catbath style flicking of her tongue on my shaft... All this while her hands are also busy either fondling my balls or pumping my shaft...

I pulled her up and we kissed deeply again... Then I attacked her body... My turn to lick her all over... Face, cheeks, neck.... Then onto her wonderful mounds on that chest... My hand was busy either tuning a nipple my mouth wasn't on, or just running all over her beautiful skin... Smooth as silk...

I worked my way down to her precious pussy and started exploring... Looking for her clitoral hood... I tickled her clit.. She didn't want me to insert any fingers.. Which I choose to respect...

I stopped for awhile to catch my breath, but before I knew it, she was hard at work on my balls and stick set again... Omfg... I don't even know the last time an FL willingly work my cock so hard with her mouth...

I told her that if she carried on like that, I was gonna want to 69...

She responded by manoeuvring her pussy over my face, all the while with my cock in her mouth... Wtf!!! Am I gonna waste my shot in her mouth without pumping her pussy? The pussy I was now ultra eager to sample???

No.. I managed to keep it under control.. I worked my tongue on her pussy... No smell, and she was ready for more... I licked and sucked her clit hood.. And stuck my widened tongue into her pussy and let it go all over the place.. I dunno if she was liking it or not, but my tongue had no problems finding space to play in her cave....

Our foreplay seemed to last forever.... I really felt like time was standing still as I lay there with my lucky cock being sucked by one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.... And her pussy buried in my face....

Then I decided it was time for the next act. She got up and got the condom... Capped me with her mouth... And then licked my left nip while working my shaft with her left hand...

Once she was ready, she climbed on top and started grinding... I was in heaven... This goddess is moaning and rocking my brains out... I raised my upper body to reach her boobs with my mouth... And slowly got up to a sitting position... She was still pumping me... But now I could respond better... We stayed in that sitting position fucking each other for awhile...

I wanted to do her in missionary... So I flipped her onto her back... All this time, my cock was still deep in her pussy pumping away...I leaned over and we frenched again... Oh god... She was so amazing...

I turned her sideways and pumped her from there... Started with one of her legs leaning against me, then totally closed together as my cock pumped away at her pussy....

Initially I thought I would finish in doggy style. Flipped her again onto all four and entered her.... Fuuccck... So beautiful this feeling..... Why can't every fuck be like this... I pumped and pumped...

And then I decided that I want to come while looking at her perfect face and body.... So return to missionary... And she wrapped her legs around my waist... Giving me the best pumping position where I can also hold her close and French her...

Felt the climax coming, so I made my final assault and picked up my pace.... Her moans got more and more urgent... And finally, I exploded in a way that I have not experienced for a very very long time.... I thought I was seeing stars when I was done....

I withdrew and sat down in front of Kim. Kim, beautiful Kim, I may not rtf you cos I dunno when I'll find time again... But you'll always be a great fucking memory to me...

She removed my condom and went to dispose of it. Before that, she told me that she found the condom ring very uncomfortable... Maybe other Bros planning to visit her can see if you can obtain a condom with a smaller ring..

Kim cleaned me up then I got dressed, tipped Kim, and got ready to go... Even her cleanup shower got intimacy... Wah Lau eh.. Kim... If I didn't just just bonk you, I would think you're not real...

When she was cleaning me after session, she said she would stay for 2-3 weeks... So Bros who can book her... Mai tu liao. Take care of her please.

Kim is the best FL i have ever had. Easily. FL experience is best when your fantasies are fulfilled. Kim did that for me and more.

Thanks to bro triplem3 for bringing her in, and for arranging my lunchtime fun and games.
Old 23-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Perturabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried young hee from passionsg? the pictures looks yummy.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Trel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR posted for young hee
https://thesbf.shop/showth...9#post13341769
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1