The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

Getting interesting sister. Quick continue please!! 😋😋😋
Old 05-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I followed him to the toilet and waited outside. I cant really hear whats inside but i waited for 15 mins and Jack is still not out. I was intending to leave then i heard the toilet flush, i waited again and finally Jack came out of the toilet with my outfit.

I didnt know whether to catch him red handed but in the end, i didnt.

I left the office, leaving my gym bag behind and went back home.

I kept thinking about what Jack did to my outfit, is he jerking off with my outfit? Didnt really sleep while as my mind were thinking what did Jack done to my outfit.

It was sunday morning, i wore a low cut outfit again and with a tight jeans going to office for work again.

When i reach office at around 10am, i saw Jack already in office.

Me: hey Morning Jack

Jack: Hi boss

Me: so early?

Jack: yea, have to clear work.

Then suddenly, My boss Johnson came as well.

Johnson: hey hardworking peeps, working on a sunday?

Me: hey Johnson! Yea we are clearing stuff for the coming week schedule.

Jack nodded

Johnson: great! Want to go for a drink later?

Me: yea sure

Jack nodded as well

Johnson: great!

After working for few hours, it was 2.30pm. We were called up by Johnson to go for lunch and drink.

Off we go for a drink

We ate our lunch and we went for a drink nearby our office area. We chat and drink and i got drunk as i drink too much.

Johnson: seems like our manager here is drunk, think should be enough, shall we head back?

Jack: yea sure.

Couldnt hear properly, i was carried by either Jack or Johnson and was brought to a car and left the place
Old 05-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was brough back to a place but that wasnt my home. Then was bring to the bed gently. I vividly saw the persom who bring me to this place, he was my boss, Johnson.

He took off my clothes and he strip himself naked, and he start to french me. And he put my hand on his dick and it was huge.

He start to lick and suck my nipple and i gave out a moan. I was acutally arouse by it. He slowly went down and start to lick my pussy and i was already wet. He then put his huge dick into my pussy and start to fuck me.

By then i was around 50% awake and feeling pain and nice, i moan loudly and shouted by boss name while he was fycking me.

By then he know i was awake and know that i got fucked by him.

Johnson: you are awake jess, like this?

Me: yes boss. Please fuck me hard.

Johnson: well little cuttie, yiur pussy is real tight, bet you didnt have such a big dick in your pussy before.

I nodded

Me: please i want more.

Johnson: sure babe.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story sis, please keep going
Old 05-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Johnson fuck me real hard and his dick is drilling inside my pussy, i already cum during that time but he didnt stop and i didnt want it either.

We change to doggy position and he fuck me from the back and i cum again, second time. Soon third time.

This is the first time i cum so much. Then he turn me around and we start to kiss again. Although Johnson is already in his late 40s with big tummy but i didnt know he is so good with sex or rather horny since he is single.

Finally after a good fuck, John release his cum inside me.

Johnson: sorry babe, i shoot inside.

Me: no worry, i am safe.

Johnson: thats great

I smiled.

I went to the bath room, guided by Johnson, to clean myself up.

When i finish showering and came out from the bathroom, Johmwas waiting outside and he pull me to him and we started frenching.

Johnson guide my hand to his dick and he was hard again. With this i knew that he wanted second round.

He carry me and bring me to sofa instead of bedroom, then i saw the wonderful view from his house at the central orchard penthouse.

Me: wonderful view.

Johnson: i prefer this view (looking at my naked body)

I smiled.

Me: i am all yours.

Johnson: great!

I slide his dick into my pussy, in a cow girl position and i start riding him.

He was resting on the sofa while i do all the job.

My boobs were bouncing and he smiled.

Johnson: what a slut...

Me: yes... i am your slut, boss. Your have a nice big dick

Johnson: is my dick better than your husband?

Me: certainly.

Johnson: i like your pussy as well. Its tight. So wondeeful.

Me: great

Johnson then put me down and he start to lick my every inch of the skin.

Johnson: your skin is so smooth. Silky skin, asian girls skin are the best, especially chinese.

I push his head to my pussy area to signla him to lick my pussy. He insert his tongue into my pussy and tongue fuck me. I cum on his face, and hia face was spilled with my cum.

He then lick it and continue licking.

Me: boss, fuck me.

Johnson: sure.

He insert his dick and he fuck me by carrying me up. I was facing the orcard view while getting fuck.

Then he cum after awhile.

John was panting and myself as well.

Johnson: you are good. Lets go for a shower again.

I nodded.

We went in to the bathroom and shower, i saw his restless dick and i decided to give him a bbbj.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Ronn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis. Enjoy sex with your boss and sharing with us
Old 05-01-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!!..dinno that TS Babe is one of the nottiest, sexiest n sluttiest gal n wifey in sbf ... enjoying getting n being fucked by her boss Johnson very much in all different popular positions like doggy n cowgirl in his high class penthouse in Orchard Rd n cummed so many times as a result ...a night of marathon sex with him ..think any gal getting fucked like her in those ways will surely enjoy like her too if I m not wrong

Thanks to the notti babe for writing such a long sexy instalment this time round ... can't wait for her next kinky instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-01-2021 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

aiyo, cannot have sex everyday already like previously
Old 05-01-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
aiyo, cannot have sex everyday already like previously
Why not???.. we guys r suppose to be stronger with better endurance n stamina than the girls mah .. nah just kidding only..

anyway in actual fact, the girls hv better n stronger sexual stamina than us guys n they can last longer in any session..the guys will KO immediately after shooting... anyway strenuous daily sex n shooting too many times a day is bad for the health of guys

Old 06-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

I triwd giving him bbbj but his disk is unable to stand.

Johnson: I think i need a break.

I nodded and stop the bbbj and after shower, i was disappointed but knowing that he has reached his limit, i cant do anything about it.

Soon after i bid farewell to him and lefr his house. I really wanted more but i think thats it for today. Went back home at around 8.30pm and bathe before going to bed.

Even though i have my needs, i wont go to my husband as i know that he will reject me.

Monday morning has arrive, i prepare myself and went to the customer site together with Cindy and Jack.

After finishing the site visit, we received an urgent meeting request by our our project directors and we quickly look for soace for skype meeting but unable to find one.

Then Jack suggest to go to his place since its nearby. We agreed and went to his place to setup the skype meeting.

After ended the meeting, we got to know one of the big project is coming and the prep work will start this wednesday. And the bad thing is, our team will be handling it.

Cindy: another workload dropping on our shoulder.

Me: no worries, we can do it.

Jack: yea no worries.

Cindy: hopefully. Okay la i got to rush to another site. I go first.

Me: okay sure.

Jack: okay

We bid farewell to cindy and we continue the discussion on the site visit that was done just now at jack's place so that we can save the trip back to office.

We discuss quite extensively and didnt know it was already 7pm.

Me: it is already 7pm! Wow sorry that it took so long. I think we should end now for today. Luckily your parents arent home yet

Jack: haha no worry, i am living alone, my parents stays at xxx. So no issue.

Me: wow, living alone. Thats good.

Jack: well yea

Me: this could be a good place for us to have discussion hahaha.

Jack: anytime! Glad to have you here.

Me: thanks.

After we bid farewell and i return back to work on Friday (on leave for 3 days) and discuss the new project with both Cindy and Jack in office.

Both of them has help to prepare the prep stuff a lot in terms of reading the requirement and schedule for the feasibility.

As the project needs to accelerate more, i asked if they are available to work on the weekend? Cindy is unable to as she has family matters to take care of. But jack is alright with that.

So i made an areangement to clear it with Jack over the weekend and update Cindy on monday
Old 06-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis. Camping with coke and popcorn!
Old 06-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow nice story... wander if its real or just story hahhaa
Old 08-01-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok writeup.

Camping here for more of notti babe sexventures.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, do continue sis
Old 10-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

I like to be like the lucky dude Jack, TS babe's male colleague ...working in the same office as her where there will be never ending fun and sexcitement ...camping for her next notti instalment with popcorns, french fries n red wine ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1