The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MBBS - the elite club

We have the TCSS session at GL, orgies/GB club....
I was wondering if there is a need to set up a club specially for SB bros to cheong together at pubs...... if there is one already, i apologise for starting another.
It seems and i'm very sure a lot of bros cheong pubs/discotheques on weekends (and maybe weekdays).........
so i propose setting up this club specially for those bros who have a common goal but dun have buddies to congregate together...
Just imagine...... about 50 of us cheong the same nite at a particular nitespot... HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I will take note of bros who are interested, lets see how the response is and who knows, there may be a gathering of the MBBS group...."Members of the beer bottles society"....of course those who like hard liquor and wines are most welcum.........

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 20-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MBBS - the elite club

If want to meet up to talk 'cock' I dont mind joining up. That is if you care to take a non powered member such as I. If you are refering to attacking the fairer sex carnally than ignore this post.

Thanks mate for whatever the outcome.

Cheers.
Old 22-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

who knows, there may be a gathering of the MBBS group...."Members of the beer bottles society"....of course those who like hard liquor and wines are most welcum.........[/QUOTE]

Bro, if tis group is set up, tell me. I wan b the first to join.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oldhen10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MBBS = Mouth Big Breast small...
Old 23-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 22
AhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
I will take note of bros who are interested, lets see how the response is and who knows, there may be a gathering of the MBBS group...."Members of the beer bottles society"....of course those who like hard liquor and wines are most welcum.........
get me along if u r organising a clubbing session.....i prefer martell.....
Old 23-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
It seems and i'm very sure a lot of bros cheong pubs/discotheques on weekends (and maybe weekdays).........
so i propose setting up this club specially for those bros who have a common goal but dun have buddies to congregate together...
but i dont know how to pick up girls for ONS leh... got give lessons if i join or not? can go ktv or not?

Quote:
Just imagine...... about 50 of us cheong the same nite at a particular nitespot... HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
abang, got hear about illegal gathering act or not. later the red car come leh!!!
Old 23-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dun have to worry. We are not gg as an unruly assembly.....we dun wan any trouble at all. We jus wanna have fun and at the same time(if we're lucky) to pick up cheap thrills along the way.

Anyway...got another tagline with the MBBS club......its shld also be called Mass Babes Bonking Society!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
those who signed up r in the group..... jus want to get a few more to organise the 1st outing.....

KTV, Pubs, LSB.....all included.

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 23-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway...got another tagline with the MBBS club......its shld also be called Mass Babes Bonking Society!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
those who signed up r in the group..... jus want to get a few more to organise the 1st outing.....

[/QUOTE]

bro,when will it be, how much does it cost,how to sign up????

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
bingo, bro. i m in. actually, i should be automatic member for being Mouth Big, Brain Small mah... only no phd to prove it. but my weekdays a bit haywired cos sometimes got to follow london timings, sometimes NY. but weekends damn free! if free, sure cheong!!! it's a promise.

oh, i prefer miss martell too...
Old 23-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
crazsex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
MBBS club......its shld also be called Mass Babes Bonking Society!!!!
Bro, maybe u would like to rename it to Monthly Babes Bonking Session!!! Anyway, your idea sounds pretty interesting & sexited over it. BTW, u need any Event Management or Planner to assist. Hehehe.......!!!
Old 23-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
excellent idea bro, maybe sbf ladies will join too.
Old 23-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
excellent idea bro, maybe sbf ladies will join too.
uncle, u free meh? no need to moonlight as babysitter ah?

sbf ladies would be a nice touch (pun intended), sherine reserved for u ok?
Old 23-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
..sbf ladies will join too.
Gals always welCUM to gate crash.. only entry requirement for MBBS maiden get together is "live" singing card, popping out of some cake in their full glory birthday suits. We pioneers can then savour the goods kekekekeke
Old 23-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, why not continue the good work of jng1103 in this thread?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...12286&page=144

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

MBBS = Many Boobs Butts & Sex!

If so, I'm gamed!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1