The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, I looked through SLG and these are the MLs at $120 (feel free to add on if I missed out anyone or any extra details):

-Ying Tao (double up as FL on animal site)
-QQ (double up as FL on animal site)
-Nicole (double up as FL on animal site)
-Li Li (FJ service, so technically can exclude)
-CoCo
-Fiona
-Xiao Yu

So I wouldn't say there's a lot of them out of the entire listing, and which of the girls above can be considered as an AP, at this juncture? I doubt any ML will want to price themselves out of the market if they aren't in the APs' league.
Bro, Nicole is pure ML even at wolf site for quite a while.

Qing Chuan is also $120
Let's not forget Aini only just returned, she was $120
Donna, whom i believe is just taking a break, also $120.
If memory serves me right, SaSa was also $120.
And now the "local girl" $130 lol.

6 months ago $120 is rarity. These days, it's not uncommon. Especially those returning APs, like what Donna and Aini did.

Nothing we can control of course, but not a healthy trend from our perspective.. Without $120 appearing as "normal", we won't have this local girl quoting $130 for sure.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Qing Chuan is also $120

6 months ago $120 is rarity. These days, it's not uncommon. Especially those returning APs, like what Donna and Aini did.

Nothing we can control of course, but not a healthy trend from our perspective.. Without $120 appearing as "normal", we won't have this local girl quoting $130 for sure.
I just checked and Ying Tao also converted to ML on the animal site.

Yup I mentioned Qing Chuan in my earlier post together with Ai Ni and Donna. She's tall and pretty, so that could explain her premium pricing.

Ai Ni just returned? Didn't a Bro here recently say she has RTC for good?

SaSa's $110, unless you're referring to another SaSa I'm not aware of.

Well, let's see how things go ba but ultimately that $130 pricing plus add-ons comes with the "local" tag, which the ML's don't have, so I'm not too worried in the short run about the pricing norms.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
Spinda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpinda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Qing Chuan is also $120

I would like to comment on this fake sg local ML who has lots of pattern and misguiding customer with lots of incorrect info. Like her nationality or she is local born and studying up to polytechnic but u can clearly hear that she is PRC and her english is CMI, not even Pri 1 standard. Once found out she will immediately change her advertisment to continue cheating other customers at other forum. Not going to break her rice bowl but it is unfair to other ML who are not resorting to such tactics to win customer. Overall bros do take note if u encounter a ML who say she is frm TW or SG but u can hear she is clearly from PRC. Or story like her grandma is sick n need lots of money for treatment. Please be careful and do not let your hardearn money goes to this ML for her plastic surgery.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinda View Post
I would like to comment on this fake sg local ML who has lots of pattern and misguiding customer with lots of incorrect info. Like her nationality or she is local born and studying up to polytechnic but u can clearly hear that she is PRC and her english is CMI, not even Pri 1 standard. Once found out she will immediately change her advertisment to continue cheating other customers at other forum. Not going to break her rice bowl but it is unfair to other ML who are not resorting to such tactics to win customer. Overall bros do take note if u encounter a ML who say she is frm TW or SG but u can hear she is clearly from PRC. Or story like her grandma is sick n need lots of money for treatment. Please be careful and do not let your hardearn money goes to this ML for her plastic surgery.
Aiyo already explained ma why her ang moh cmi and got china accent.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=41429
Old 04-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Yup I mentioned Qing Chuan in my earlier post together with Ai Ni and Donna. She's tall and pretty, so that could explain her premium pricing.
Can any bro comment on Qing Chuan looks?
If she is comparable to Donna and Ai la I got to give her a try, am a sucker for looks
Old 04-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Can any bro comment on Qing Chuan looks?
If she is comparable to Donna and Ai la I got to give her a try, am a sucker for looks
You go read her MRs on the animal site lor. So many positive comments on her chio looks. I seriously doubt you'd get something drastically different from what you've read.

I'm also a sucker for tall and pretty girls with long, never ending legs. She and Ai La will be my next targets, for darn sure.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Kevin55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinda View Post
By hearing one person way of speaking English ,it is a way of knowing where one person is really from

Just like some Japanese and Koreans who can read and write perfect English but when they speak English, they will still have their country accent in them and it is the same for China people speaking English

Now there’s even Google translator for people to translate Chinese to English lol

From words you can hide but from speaking there’s no way to hide where you are really from lol
Old 04-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You go read her MRs on the animal site lor. So many positive comments on her chio looks. I seriously doubt you'd get something drastically different from what you've read.

I'm also a sucker for tall and pretty girls with long, never ending legs. She and Ai La will be my next targets, for darn sure.
Quite wary of FRs on the websites.. But well, it's better than no FRs i guess. Shall find time to hook up with this Qing Chuan to see her up close and personal.

Donna and Ai La has set the bar pretty damn high on the looks department for me, these days i browse the sites, girls whom in the past i find good looking has become quite ordinary to me these days
Old 04-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quite wary of FRs on the websites.. But well, it's better than no FRs i guess. Shall find time to hook up with this Qing Chuan to see her up close and personal.

Donna and Ai La has set the bar pretty damn high on the looks department for me, these days i browse the sites, girls whom in the past i find good looking has become quite ordinary to me these days
You got find Breeze before? She also quite chio with nice boobs, but playability low.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
You got find Breeze before? She also quite chio with nice boobs, but playability low.
Oh i read about her too. Bro you the devil, lol, one more on my list to try. But is she EK from the past? I recall some bro mentioned, unless i recall sala.

I missed out on Cara back then, same batch as EK, heard Cara is a headturner too.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh i read about her too. Bro you the devil, lol, one more on my list to try. But is she EK from the past? I recall some bro mentioned, unless i recall sala.

I missed out on Cara back then, same batch as EK, heard Cara is a headturner too.
I'm relatively new to the ML scene so I'm not sure who she previously was before she changed her name but some senior Bros here should know ba.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Tmr trying Yu Er and Angela. Later then give u all FRs.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She is delusional lah imo, believing that marketing as "LOCAL" means can command a premium automatically. As i have commented earlier and some bros also pointed out, it's not the nationality that matters, the ML herself should gauge herself against the market players. In a market where:

-Eye candy Donna $120
-SYT princess Annie $110
-Sensual Queen Long Nu $110
-All rounder Carol/ Yuki $110
-Failsafe Ms Consistent Feel $100
- New Hottie on the block Ai La $110

Not to mention the ex-APs like Mint, MoMo are at $110..
Do you see that anyone can be an AP nowadays just that they are slightly better? So what do you think causes this trend?

Well it is with sugar coated terms such as what you use above that would have an indirect result cause. Not to mention some extravagant MRs recently filled with flowery words.

The ML market is very simple, do good and with consistent standard, looks acceptable and you get reasonable RTM.

Status is created by what we write here and thus pick up by webmasters and inevitably charge more for certain criteria. And thus we experience services hat are slightly better than average with higher charges based on "AP" status bestowed.

For a old man like me, they are mainly RTM requisites.

So take a look at what is your stand on this before you comment. Agree?

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm relatively new to the ML scene so I'm not sure who she previously was before she changed her name but some senior Bros here should know ba.
Seriously, I thought you would be like the broadcasting channel for ML trivia. Don't be humble lah.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Tmr trying Yu Er and Angela. Later then give u all FRs.
Both at same time? Tarma?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1