The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I don't know the details but given it's quite sudden and relatively short stint, and from what she wrote in her wechat, I suspect it's something not good.
Hope it's not I feared if not I think won't get to see her again...
Well, wish her all the best lah. This girl has been around for a long time and has had her fair share of ups and downs. Think she is tired anyway. She seems to be much happier at the shop with companions, good for her.

Shop does have a number of beauties, thinking of finding time to go.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, wish her all the best lah. This girl has been around for a long time and has had her fair share of ups and downs. Think she is tired anyway. She seems to be much happier at the shop with companions, good for her.

I think the shop is gone
Sigh
Old 04-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

The shop kena last week.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

Joined for so long, first time am writing an FR because its also my first time kena scolded “你这个鸡巴” for nothing by a ML because i took too long to shoot for the second shot? joke. believe it or not is up to you guys, i just want to prevent more people from wasting their hard earned money in such a ML.

Anyways short story short heres the FR for SHIRLEY from SLG.
massage: 4/10 (gave her 4 because she put on strength but feels like she don’t even know what she is doing)

HJ: 1/10. I supported SLG for so long and always find back the girls from that stable but this ML SHIRLEY really spoil the image of SLG. first handjob was fine just that she pushed my hand away when i want to touch her boobs? so is touching of boobs not even allowed? Massage dont even need to elaborate. Second handjob was the one that made me boil for the first time when i visit ML. HJ halfway suddenly became agitated for no reason and scolded me “你这个鸡巴” so what have i done to receive such comment? at that moment my hands were not even touching any parts of her body. In the end ask her to forget it and i went to wash up and leave.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Tried this AP today.

No regrets. Really nice person.
One of the rare MLs who actually put heart into pleasing her customers. Just look at the way she handles your precious n u will know.

She has this message for men who put aeroplane.
Pls don’t book if the photos of the ML are not your type.
Don’t come looking for miracles.
They have reserved the slot for you but u walk away upon seeing her.
This I can’t understand cos the pics show herself. No touch up whatever.
Visited her with high expectations since she was being touted as a good replacement to a hard to book ap.

Definitely looks better than her pics and pleasant looking. Massage and sensual was not too bad though nothing spectacular... Maybe due to the expectations and first visit - either no chemistry or felt bit commercial esp the conversation. A failsafe though not really keen to rtm.

TMT
Old 04-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The shop kena last week.
Yea Momo up lorry last week and sems kana banned from entering sg anymore now.
Wish her all the best though.
Hopefully she will lead a better life back home.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She is better than fine. She once told me prc man straightaway can understand what she is sayin. Down here sporeans have to repeat or dont understand their speak. On different frequencies. She is a very shrewd girl will make it even in africa
Old 04-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haiz guess the spa as mentioned by many other bros is just too unsafe a location to chiong safe.
Shall just stick to my usual one woman show type of joints.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
She’s still available in China. If you are close to her with her other non commercial WeChat account, you can look for her for a rendezvous in China
Old 04-10-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5456 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Annie (SLG)
i salute you, jason for your mr.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haiz guess the spa as mentioned by many other bros is just too unsafe a location to chiong safe.
They are fuck shop so it is no wonder it will get raid. The Bali lane branch is safer
Old 04-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
The shop kena last week.
So all the girls in the shop gone? I had been wanting to try another of them. Saw Poppy when I made my visit to momo and thought she is worth a try.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
Joined for so long, first time am writing an FR because its also my first time kena scolded “你这个鸡巴” for nothing by a ML because i took too long to shoot for the second shot? joke. believe it or not is up to you guys, i just want to prevent more people from wasting their hard earned money in such a ML.

Anyways short story short heres the FR for SHIRLEY from SLG.
massage: 4/10 (gave her 4 because she put on strength but feels like she don’t even know what she is doing)

HJ: 1/10. I supported SLG for so long and always find back the girls from that stable but this ML SHIRLEY really spoil the image of SLG. first handjob was fine just that she pushed my hand away when i want to touch her boobs? so is touching of boobs not even allowed? Massage dont even need to elaborate. Second handjob was the one that made me boil for the first time when i visit ML. HJ halfway suddenly became agitated for no reason and scolded me “你这个鸡巴” so what have i done to receive such comment? at that moment my hands were not even touching any parts of her body. In the end ask her to forget it and i went to wash up and leave.
this shirley ?
https://sglonelyguy.info/shirley-massage/

or the other one
https://sglonelyguy.info/local-shirley-massage/

if is the 1st one, she has been here quite long though.. wonder how she able to survive so long with that kind of service.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To kanna in less than a month working there is really suay, even though the location is pretty unsafe. It’s all fated bah. I also didn’t manage to visit her during this stint.

I’m still wondering why she choose to work in shop rather than operate OMO when she’s here long enuff to know the risks
Old 04-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
this shirley ?
https://sglonelyguy.info/shirley-massage/

or the other one
https://sglonelyguy.info/local-shirley-massage/

if is the 1st one, she has been here quite long though.. wonder how she able to survive so long with that kind of service.
The first SHIRLEY. Yea exactly....somemore she got the cheek to tell me she massaged 10 guys for today...i really don’t understand. Sometimes really suspect the FRs from the website are all fakes...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1