The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
In the 1980s to 1990s, Solid Gold Coast at Tay Buan Guan building, Katong. Shandy was my favourite. She spoke excellent English. Now should be in her 50s.
Thanks for reminding Sandy. A modest girl at that time. Always have a full service from her. A weekly affair with her. Miss her.
Old 27-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Missing Vivian from bhc
My very first trip was to fc bhc lol
Became regular there too lol
Old 27-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
In the 1980s to 1990s, Solid Gold Coast at Tay Buan Guan building, Katong. Shandy was my favourite. She spoke excellent English. Now should be in her 50s.
My favorite ml at Solid Gold was Yvonne, a local who spoke Hokkien, always wear stocking. Gotten hj from her and dig her pussy @ $30. Not exactly a beauty, but the fun part is when you try to attack her and she try to defend herself, haha..
Old 28-06-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i miss Jane, my absolute favourite at Solid Gold. If anyone has her contact, can PM me ? would be nice to catch up with her
Old 28-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I remember there was one health center in Excelsior Shopping Center...Hot and cold pool and with sauna and decent massage...Visited a few times, all proper and good massage with no GQ whatsoever...

A good place to chill with buddies, chat and destress...
I think the MLs mostly aunties
Old 28-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

I miss SK from Take 5. Great times with her BBBJ and Pearl Necklace.
Old 28-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
OMG. Heard my older colleague told me in those days, there were many local sg gals working in KTVs. Got pretty OLs working part-time, ah lians, poly students etc

The feeling of hugging & drinking with local syts must be damm shiok. Can u share more of such experiences, I will love to listen to these stories

Just curious, so what attire those gals wear last time? Do they wear OL dresses & tight skirts. How about those ah lians & syt students?

Imagine today there are still sg gals working in ktv and we can get to see some of those syt influencers working there... woah the feeling of being able to hug & touch them must be divine

OLs as PRO(Public Relations Officer), which was their title last time lol, they dont really wear OL attire la but decent dressing as a club girl sexy and east access.

Ah Lian alot alot of them, full tattoo la, vulgarities la what have u. Ah Lian easy to sian and up them in the room also, raw also can, CIP also can, personally i done a few of them and cum in pussy when in the room.

Students not much la, mostly lians school dropouts. Even mummies those days can strip naked and run around in the room. One bro mentioned about dim lights and the girls strip naked and climb on top of you and rabba rabba only happen in BOSS KTV afaik.

Gone are the days of such, those days only chinese/malay SG and MY girls, hardly hardly any PRC. But today market invaded by Viets and PRCs whose standards are a far cry from yesteryears.
Old 28-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Spot on! I also miss eve from cairnhill and Porsche from dragon. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hori View Post
Missing Vivian from bhc
My very first trip was to fc bhc lol
Became regular there too lol
Old 28-06-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Those were the good old days .
Can still vividly recall my trips to the old Anna hotel where they had legends spa.
Besides the usual steam bath sauna , they even had a gym.
Those days
The gals were dressed in own dresses . Damn shiok when they sit on your naked butt n u can feel their smooth thigh …
Old 28-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

those days most HCs all yummylicious Boleh Gals
Old 28-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

And sometimes feel their wiry pussy hair on your back. Damn shiok too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Damn shiok when they sit on your naked butt n u can feel their smooth thigh …
Old 28-06-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Back then, after the ml asked you to flip over, they will cover your private part with a towel and continue to massage your legs, thighs. Then put the towel away and apply powder to the abdomen area before moving southward to arouse you.
Their standard asking "ai special mai"? haha....
Old 28-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I second this cos previously, a few of my regular ML's don't wear any panties while working...can really feel the pussy hair slowly rubbing against your skin...

Sometimes can feel the wetness dripping on you too once you get her in the mood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
And sometimes feel their wiry pussy hair on your back. Damn shiok too.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
OLs as PRO(Public Relations Officer), which was their title last time lol, they dont really wear OL attire la but decent dressing as a club girl sexy and east access.

Ah Lian alot alot of them, full tattoo la, vulgarities la what have u. Ah Lian easy to sian and up them in the room also, raw also can, CIP also can, personally i done a few of them and cum in pussy when in the room.

Students not much la, mostly lians school dropouts. Even mummies those days can strip naked and run around in the room. One bro mentioned about dim lights and the girls strip naked and climb on top of you and rabba rabba only happen in BOSS KTV afaik.

Gone are the days of such, those days only chinese/malay SG and MY girls, hardly hardly any PRC. But today market invaded by Viets and PRCs whose standards are a far cry from yesteryears.
OMG. Read your stories also steam bro. Local ah lians are damm good to fark actually. Very pretty, cb easily wet and open to try anything

How much u paid to fark those ah lians ktv gals last time?

Do they also butterfly? How much is the tips for butterfly & book her for the night?

Just curious about those olden days of fun
Old 28-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Last time BHC got one m'sian syt looks like CH 8 actresses Ng hui. Quite slutty face & slim nice bod. I see her at the counter once and steam aldy immediate ask for her name and order her.

Got many other slim and pretty M'sian SYTs at BHC last time too. The best thing is the gals all wear their own dresses so pretty. Not like the digusting polo tee and tight pants attire now.

I really dun understand why the govt wants to shut down all these HCs. Really farking dulan with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1