The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
My friend once told me he went the lord price was like about 7000 that was like 3 years back at least
7000baht are those sideliners. Premium girls. They have 3-4k standard girls to start with as well.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: 2015 Reboot For Bangkok Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
scope of this Bangkok thread is too wide.
...there's now a dedicated Thailand section....following threads for specific interest discussion as info will be easier to find.
Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars
Bangkok's Shower Houses
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2
FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok
Bump. Good reboot, as time to undo (ex?) mod's merger. Fitting with original threads section, for diverse interests. only realised reboot today.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
2015 Reboot For Bangkok Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bump. Good reboot, as time to undo (ex?) mod's merger. Fitting with original threads section, for diverse interests. only realised reboot today.
Kumsia Pii yinyang!
Old 12-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Lai lai lai heres the long awaited fr for fuzzy karaoke.

What can i say? Sg style tnn ktv in bkk!!!!

I send around 3k for the lady,(9.30pm-1.30am) but i think mama san charge me buy out price cos the girl went back with me lol.they suppose to end work 3am like that

Mama-san tips=2 ld, mixer really at 100baht each and room at 1000baht.

If go 2 person can share dmg will be abit cheaper.

Some tips for people who wanna try out,

1st of all: must put thai dai na, alot of girls here angmo not good one.

2nd: slowly play, dont the girl come in le u go grab here grab there, if not she will dont like and ur chance of tabao sure lower.

3rd: here mostly thai song and eng song. So u come here dont sing also okay, cos the girl will take care u
Old 12-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom00 View Post
Lai lai lai heres the long awaited fr for fuzzy karaoke.

What can i say? Sg style tnn ktv in bkk!!!!

I send around 3k for the lady,(9.30pm-1.30am) but i think mama san charge me buy out price cos the girl went back with me lol.they suppose to end work 3am like that

Mama-san tips=2 ld, mixer really at 100baht each and room at 1000baht.

If go 2 person can share dmg will be abit cheaper.

Some tips for people who wanna try out,

1st of all: must put thai dai na, alot of girls here angmo not good one.

2nd: slowly play, dont the girl come in le u go grab here grab there, if not she will dont like and ur chance of tabao sure lower.

3rd: here mostly thai song and eng song. So u come here dont sing also okay, cos the girl will take care u
How much is your damage last night since u booked the room and brought your own liquor ? Mixer how much and overall ? Cheaper to get the 1969 package?
Old 12-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lol define "take care of you"..
Old 12-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Lol define "take care of you"..
He never accurately state the breakdown of the damage incurred. So meaning he paid for the time for the girl sit with him and the girl went back with him for free or did he need to pay her again? All girls can tabao or depends on chemistry. Did he splurge a lot on the mixers since room/bottle with free mixers cost only 1969baht. Hopefully he will give us a more detailed FR.

So what he did in the karaoke room with the girl? And the "take care" means what?

Just checked with the Mamasan

Fuzzy Karaoke

1 drink 270baht as per 40mins. Lady first sitting starts 2 drinks.

Last edited by vbkk; 12-08-2015 at 08:45 PM. Reason: More info for the drinks system
Old 12-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
He never accurately state the breakdown of the damage incurred. So meaning he paid for the time for the girl sit with him and the girl went back with him for free or did he need to pay her again? All girls can tabao or depends on chemistry. Did he splurge a lot on the mixers since room/bottle with free mixers cost only 1969baht. Hopefully he will give us a more detailed FR.

So what he did in the karaoke room with the girl? And the "take care" means what?

Just checked with the Mamasan

Fuzzy Karaoke

1 drink 270baht as per 40mins. Lady first sitting starts 2 drinks.
Judging from.his FR, mamasan charged him based on a buy out. That means his hands too busy for other things over the next 1-2 days.. detailed FR have to wait
Old 12-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold

I just notice something, the most humsup club in bkk is walking distance from the ktv lol! Cos my hotel is in between lol.

And im in the pimp now lol.

Btw price break down quite hard, all i remember is 2 ld for mama-san. Food around 1000baht, then ktv room 1000baht. I tabao foc, but just that i left the place ealier then intended. So mama-san might charge me full night price for the lady
Old 12-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone gg out today??
Old 12-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just notice something, the most humsup club in bkk is walking distance from the ktv lol! Cos my hotel is in between lol.

And im in the pimp now lol.

Btw price break down quite hard, all i remember is 2 ld for mama-san. Food around 1000baht, then ktv room 1000baht. I tabao foc, but just that i left the place ealier then intended. So mama-san might charge me full night price for the lady
Walking distance meh? Looks like need a bit of walking needed. Old man like me can't walk far. Total bill was how much , if can divulge ? Tabao foc? Which girl u chose ? So good sia.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Walking distance meh? Looks like need a bit of walking needed. Old man like me can't walk far. Total bill was how much , if can divulge ? Tabao foc? Which girl u chose ? So good sia.
Cant disclose which girl i chose lol, really walking distance lol. I walk 4min from my hotel reach the pimp le. Walk 7-10min reach the ktv le. Hotel name: sc park hotel. Alot of taxi driver know, so far none say dont know.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cant disclose which girl i chose lol, really walking distance lol. I walk 4min from my hotel reach the pimp le. Walk 7-10min reach the ktv le. Hotel name: sc park hotel. Alot of taxi driver know, so far none say dont know.
Yup I know where is SC hotel and pimp. I also nearby. At maldives. Many girls offday today at pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I believe the "take care" is all based on chemistry. Well since they got Mamasan system, then can always ask Mamasan for recommendation, just like any g clubs.

Been to several ktvs, these girls of course won't be wild till they see the "thai king pix" so besides their sitting fees, I believe they also will try to ask you to ask for real Ladies Drink. You always can refuse them. And food also will add up to the total cost. If mixer is 100 bht per bottle, then just order 3-4 of Pepsi. Lol As most of the time your hand busy exploring. For me, going to ktv is not to drink but to enjoy.

270฿ per 40 mins is quite costly. I've been to 240฿ for 1hr. Same concept bring your own bottle. Unsure the cost of the mixer. But shared among my friends, each time per person about 1-1.5K฿ max. Of course excluded the bottle we purchased earlier at 7. Lol Tabao is diff price, which need to nego with the girl itself

The food were ordered by you or the girls? Tabao FOC. Jin serious?

Note: Don't Pm me for location, as I don't want to get accuse of being stealth agent. Just sharing what I've been thru.
Can share where else have such ktv around? Really need new places to explore. Always go discos and clubs. Duno where else to go.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believe the "take care" is all based on chemistry. Well since they got Mamasan system, then can always ask Mamasan for recommendation, just like any g clubs.

Been to several ktvs, these girls of course won't be wild till they see the "thai king pix" so besides their sitting fees, I believe they also will try to ask you to ask for real Ladies Drink. You always can refuse them. And food also will add up to the total cost. If mixer is 100 bht per bottle, then just order 3-4 of Pepsi. Lol As most of the time your hand busy exploring. For me, going to ktv is not to drink but to enjoy.

270฿ per 40 mins is quite costly. I've been to 240฿ for 1hr. Same concept bring your own bottle. Unsure the cost of the mixer. But shared among my friends, each time per person about 1-1.5K฿ max. Of course excluded the bottle we purchased earlier at 7. Lol Tabao is diff price, which need to nego with the girl itself

The food were ordered by you or the girls? Tabao FOC. Jin serious?

Note: Don't Pm me for location, as I don't want to get accuse of being stealth agent. Just sharing what I've been thru.
Food order by me, i haven yet eat my dinner and went there already, too hungry.

Tabao foc, she just ask me taxi fare. But can tell she like me alot. Mama say i handsome lol. I act noob dont understand thai then the mama gossip me lol
Old 13-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
You ride or drive? Go to Ladprao. Especially chok chai & wang hin area. enjoy.
I walk. Just take taxi and spot anyone and alight ? No recommendations?

Quote:
I see. Then if you ordered then it's ok. Cause some just wanna to help the ktv to earn, at same time fill their stomach.

So must really know to speak thai or thai noob also can go?
Fat fat and short can go or not ? Anyone want to venture there together ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1