The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Any bros can recommend proper JG?

A bit sian since Laura went out of the picture recently. Now cannot get a regular for JG.

Tried Feel but her JG not really suitable for me.
When will laura be back? Will she even come back? She just went mia all of a sudden.. what happened to her?
Old 19-04-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
lol tio zap hahas...
Old 19-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I wrote a MR on Baby some not very far back.
She's a student, so perhaps schedule is as such.

Has the "sha-sha" cute look. Not a stunner, but wont reject.
Pretty green too.

I think more people might be interested in her friend who passed down the number to her, who's retired though...

Thks .... wanted to see if her hp use frequency still bad
Old 19-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobongski View Post
Any bros have tried her service?

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi/

She looks very good and im very curious
U better heavily discount your expectation. Service wise cover all that are mentioned. Looks wise, likely u will be disappointed. All previous feedback and co plaints, website just refuse to accept.
Old 19-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
Xiao Bei from SLG and wolves

I’ve visited this girl a couple of times so I decided to write a review.

http://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-bei-massage/

She stays alone in an apartment in the RLD. Parking can be tricky as only parallel parking available. She keeps the place clean and smiled as she opened the door.

She is small build with ample boobs. More than a handful. She was dressed in a pink cheongsam the first time I met her. She wasn’t wearing a bra, yet I could clearly see her curves.

Xiao Bei looks just like the pictures on the web. No touch up or photoshopping. She was easy to chat with and her cheerful personality brightened up the rainy weather outside.

I showered alone and proceeded to lie down for the massage. Her massage skills are moderate and she managed to press a couple of pressure points.

As she moved on to the sensual, she kissed and breathed on my back, neck and ears. She gently stroked my butt, legs and what was in between before asking me to flip over.

When she took off her cheongsam, my eyes were rewarded. She really did have a great figure. She HJ for a few minutes, then capped my dick for the BJ. As she sucked my cock, she guided my hands to her breasts so that I could squeeze those melons of joy as I came in the condom.

I left happy on both occasions. The only negative things I can say are she only does capped BJ and she didn’t allow me to lick her nips.
Thanks for the MR bro, it's quite accurate to my experience too.
But you forgot to mention that the room is quite warm, might sweat abit
Old 19-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4401.html

Try Ci Ci cos see no MR.

A FL who also is ML. will ask you to top up.

in and out 30mins.

Looks: 7/10 photo definitely is her but photos looks meaty actual very slim.
figure: 8/10 big B or small C
Massage: 9/10 sadly only 30mins

RTM: No (arrange next customer back to back so someone in front overrun end up the other suffer)
Seems like we have the same issue. In out 30mins. She told me she is hungry and she need to eat.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post

Hahaha I totally agree! Her gfe and sensual top notch but for fat ppl like me first thing I noticed was the heat! Lol

Last edited by jgosh80; 20-04-2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Misspellings
Old 19-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
U better heavily discount your expectation. Service wise cover all that are mentioned. Looks wise, likely u will be disappointed. All previous feedback and co plaints, website just refuse to accept.
I really like the looks based on the photos but I guess it's just too good to be true.
Have been tempted for a long time but till now haven't tried.
Thanks for the warning.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I really like the looks based on the photos but I guess it's just too good to be true.
Thanks for the warning.
Welcome. I also like her photos a lot. But kena conned. 😧😧😧
Old 19-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Can ask her to make it cooler, she's fine with it. The only thing I don't like about her is that she uses her phone too frequently. To a certain extent, she even position herself covering your sight, one hand kneading on your hand/leg, the other hand typing away. Otherwise, she's all good.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Thanks for the warning.
PSA bro, pics are like that for sure taken from social media or instagram.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cheongforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with sunny from slg recently. location is not very accessible, in the west side, i just so happened to be in the area that day and luckily when i asked her she was free for my time slot. real person quite pretty and skinny, no fats or fold on her stomach, but even being skinny her boobs are quite big for her frame, nice to look at. massage was so so but sensual and hj was good. playability quite limited though only upper roam allowed. will rtm if i happen to be at the west side again
Old 19-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://sglocalmassage.info/huan-huan/

Was looking forward to a good session end up become a big WTF incident.

When received venue sms, realized it's the same venue which I just visited SLG Rui En days ago. Didn't think too much since not uncommon same condo many ML.

Reached venue, she gave me. SAME UNIT NUMBER as Rui En. I immediately text back "wah you use so many different hp numbers? I just visited you days ago". She say can't remember. Anyway i proceed up to the unit since i actually like Rui En service, just can't stand her housemate.

Door opened, then it finally struck me that this Huan Huan is the housemate of SLG Rui En..the same housemate that I been sharing with bros here that keep interrupt my sessions with Rui En...Really WTF 😩

I told her she is definitely not the girl in the website photos, she then say then nevermind.. Then i left immediately. Damn.

To be very fair, I can't comment on her services or attitude since I not interested to try out, my impression of her already ruined by her interruptions.

Here's what little fact i can provide if bros are keen to book her:

Looks - discount 60-70%. I seriously don't know is it her photos super edited or is just someone else. Anyway not a looker imo.

Figure: Definitely not tall slender slim. The meaty type. Boobs looks big from my short glance.

Manage your expectations if you book her.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongforfun View Post
had a session with sunny from slg recently. location is not very accessible, in the west side, i just so happened to be in the area that day and luckily when i asked her she was free for my time slot. real person quite pretty and skinny, no fats or fold on her stomach, but even being skinny her boobs are quite big for her frame, nice to look at. massage was so so but sensual and hj was good. playability quite limited though only upper roam allowed. will rtm if i happen to be at the west side again
Pity low playability...
Old 19-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage was good but HJ was not great, or it's just me. Not worth the extra money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
Just realized i have not updated.
Place is very accessible. Near mrt. Near carpark. Very hip and trendy place. Scared if bump into familiar faces though.
Medium sized room with a sign above the room warning about any sexual misconduct will be reported to police. A little turn off leh.
Shower is a shared room outside the massage room.
All this is on the 2nd floor of the place.

Now to the ML.
Looks 7/10 lah.
But massage is 10/10.
First dry massage. Like warm up. Very good. Very strong.
Then oil massage. Shiok.
Her yoga massage then came in also shiok. A little scary cos I have a huge frame and damn heavy but her petite size managed me very well.
Roaming was limitted and she was super shy but gave in for a paid BM.
Topped up for BM and she emptied my guns via HJ which I'd rate 6/10.
Can give it a miss i think, but will surely RTM.
Hope you all give her a try.
Link in the quote to get her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1