The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Of course search liao dun have then ask.

Old threads all talk about she is not bad. But that was many months back. Have to check if attitude maintained or not.

Old thread never say place gd condition or not. So i asked. I hate places dirty, smelly, towels smelly.

U know pls share. Dis not about spoonfed or not.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmfxmf View Post

Originally Posted by xmfxmf:
Looks: 9/10 ( 很有气质)
Figure: 9/ 10 ( 身材高挑 )
Massage: 9/ 10 (hard working and don't really check her phone)
HJ: 9/ 10 ( 仙女打飞机的感觉)
Gfe: 9/10 ( feels like your Long lost 情人)
Rtf: Definitely.
Sorry forget to post. It's for moon
http://sglonelyguys.net/moon-massage/
To prove my point. No mention of room condition
Old 10-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Moon (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/moon-massage

Location (8/10): Centrally located, walking distance from train station. Nice single apartment. I like her location.

Looks (9.5/10): CHIO BU ML is the description for this ML. Eyes that talk to you, sharp shapely nose and thin pink lips so kissable. Features of a chio bu indeed.

Figure (9/10): Slim and curvy, nice perky B cups, bouncy ass, not an extra ounce of fat. Perfect figure for a lady.

Massage (7.5/10): Not spa professional standard, effort is there with some fixes on the tired back. Good for me and thanks to her for relieving my fatigue.

Sensual (9.5/10): Seriously good sensual with her well tone figure on you, her super nice smile and talking eyes. It does feel like making out with a girlfriend. 3.5G roaming with panties on, allow some licks on the perky nips while she gently caress my rod and making the love juices flow.

Forgot to add one point. Moon has a good command of English, speaking, writing and reading is no problem. Rare for an ML but true. So no need for google translate and can message her in English straight, I tried with a full conversation and she can follow well.

Overall: A prett pretty ML with good figure, massaging you, giving you the superb sensual feel and holding a good conversation (in Chinese or English). What else to ask for. Will definitely RTM, already recorded in my RTM list.
Even ur own post only said nice apartment. Never mention other description of room.

Her location building i gone so many times, everytime the room buay gan. Smelly towels also come across many times. Thats why must confirm. Her current near cinema place whether same as ur last visit, also question mark.

This is a sharing thread. So want to share, share. Dun say go search old threads when old threads dun have info. Dun assume ppl asking all f up.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoh12345 View Post
Bro, I just went ahead based on both FR. looks 4/10, body is ok 7/10. Face having lots of marks and totally not the same person as her advertised video no matter how many % I try to discount..
Nevertheless I will continue seek a pretty+soft natural boobs ML and not give up my search. Still will rely on recommendations from kind Bros here.
Thanks all
Wah like heaven and earth. I like her looks I must say and there are just little marks on her face so we have very different expectations hehe.

I agree the photos are not her - fair play to her - which is why I said to add her on WC.

Hope it was not a complete waste of time for you man
Old 10-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Even ur own post only said nice apartment. Never mention other description of room.

Her location building i gone so many times, everytime the room buay gan. Smelly towels also come across many times. Thats why must confirm. Her current near cinema place whether same as ur last visit, also question mark.

This is a sharing thread. So want to share, share. Dun say go search old threads when old threads dun have info. Dun assume ppl asking all f up.
Relax lah bro. Didn't know you so concern about room condition.

Well, I did say nice single apartment and I like her place. To me it is extremely well kept, one of the nicest rooms I come across. Moon of course has a high level of hygiene, so no complains on that.

Cleanliness and hygiene however is subjective so I usually feel no point commenting about it. Not like I gonna move in to stay with her. Problem with hygiene then I will mention.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lkoh12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
After Blu's commando (thanks man!) I went to try this lass and was not disappointed.

Shall not go into detail but she is just a lovely gal, very service oriented and lots of GFE. She became my bolster and me hers. Great company and fun.
Quote:
Wah like heaven and earth. I like her looks I must say and there are just little marks on her face so we have very different expectations hehe.

I agree the photos are not her - fair play to her - which is why I said to add her on WC.

No worries bro, no complete waste of time. Appreciate sharing and let's continue share FR here bros, good or bad..Appreciate it!
Old 10-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Relax lah bro. Didn't know you so concern about room condition.

Well, I did say nice single apartment and I like her place. To me it is extremely well kept, one of the nicest rooms I come across. Moon of course has a high level of hygiene, so no complains on that.

Cleanliness and hygiene however is subjective so I usually feel no point commenting about it. Not like I gonna move in to stay with her. Problem with hygiene then I will mention.
Thank u much!
Old 10-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

To be fair I was another who went to try the ML based on the FR by the 2 bros. Her looks was a little disappointing given the positive reviews (led to me having too high expectations) but 4/10 might be too harsh. She is definitely no beauty but I guess still decent at 6/10. She seems a lot tanner than the pics though.

What worked in her favour was her quite tight body and she was quite accommodating when I groped her left and right . It wasn't a totally wasted trip but not likely to RTM. Hope this helps other bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoh12345 View Post
No worries bro, no complete waste of time. Appreciate sharing and let's continue share FR here bros, good or bad..Appreciate it!
Quote:

Old 10-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been a while since I last posted MR. Visited these MLS over the last 2 months in order of sequence.
Just for your reference when making a choice.

http://sglonelyguys.net/feel-massage/

Location: Near MRT station purple line, 5 minutes walk. Stays alone, room smells nice with lemongrass diffuser. Clean towel.
Looks: In my opinion, quite close to the photos. Makes effort to make up and put on fragrance. Petite and no visible fats.
Figure: B
Massage: Quite hard, felt quite painful even when she toned down her strength. Felt more like acupoint pressure massage. The advertised full nude massage didn’t happen.
Sensual: Started off with JG (which up to now I have no idea what it should feel) but definitely not the type which will arouse. Switched to sensual mode pretty smooth with some gliding up and down the body. Allows licking and access south (but no removal). Standard finishing position by lying next to you.
RTM: Unlikely as her massage style don’t suit me but objectively, she provides a very good package.

http://sglonelyguys.net/momo-massage/

Location: Central, 10 mins walk from blue line. Those who had visited a previous AP Aini will know where. Stays alone, place is well kept with good hygiene clean towel.
Looks: A little different from what I imagined but make no mistake, she is quite a beauty though I think may have gone under the knife. Quite tall, not petite.
Figure: Natural C, with a little fats on her tummy.
Massage: Press here and there with a little bit of skill but suggest to skip to maximize your time.
Sensual: Totally nude when sliding up and down. She positions herself nicely where you can access her boobs with licking and roam south. The best is the CBJ with CFM look. Takes her time with your 2IC. Strong perseverance required to make it last longer.
RTM: Yes, but will need to book earlier since she has other daytime commitments.

http://sglonelyguys.net/holly-massage/

Location: Quite inaccessible unless you drive. It is quite public yet very discreet. Stays alone. Clean towel.
Looks: Can’t really tell from the photos but i guess the last photo showing her side view is the closest. Not really a looker but I saw her after her shower and she alludes a certain level of sexiness. Petite.
Figure: C but enhanced. Only downside I feel.
Massage: Relaxing massage with pressing in the right areas. Felt she know her stuff. Provided head massage at the end of the session.
Sensual: High playability but visited at the wrong time of the month. Kept her shorts on. She cuddled a lot, positioned herself nicely for you to access her boobs. Knows how to service 2IC. 2 shots come as quickly as they start, considering I don’t not easily aroused by HJ.
RTM: Yes. Apart from the boobs, she provides a good overall package.

http://sglonelyguys.net/en-en-massage/

Location: Not the most discreet of area G. Stays with another ML/FL (never ask who). Shared toilet. Clean towel.
Looks: Photos are as close as the real person. Greeted me with the oversized white tee as in the photo. Smooth skin.
Figure: Natural C.
Massage: Provides a decent massage from neck to legs. Pleasurable to a certain extent.
Sensual: The Cs feels shiok when pressing down on your body. Allows licking of boobs and certain level of roaming south (no removal). Not sure she provides CBJ as advertised as I miscued the timing for 2nd shot. Not her fault.
RTM: Probably, even if just to try the CBJ. Quite sweet looking and very courteous, even bowing her head as I left her apartment. Btw, no offer to shower together though advertised. Can try asking.

Hope the MRs help.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Been a while since I last posted MR. Visited these MLS over the last 2 months in order of sequence.

Location: Near MRT station purple line, 5 minutes walk. Stays alone, room smells nice with lemongrass diffuser. Clean towel.
Looks: In my opinion, quite close to the photos. Makes effort to make up and put on fragrance. Petite and no visible fats.
Massage: Quite hard, felt quite painful even when she toned down her strength. Felt more like acupoint pressure massage. The advertised full nude massage didn’t happen.
Sensual: Started off with JG (which up to now I have no idea what it should feel) but definitely not the type which will arouse. Switched to sensual mode pretty smooth with some gliding up and down the body. Allows licking and access south (but no removal). Standard finishing position by lying next to you.
RTM: Unlikely as her massage style don’t suit me but objectively, she provides a very good package.

Location: Central, 10 mins walk from blue line. Those who had visited a previous AP Aini will know where. Stays alone, place is well kept with good hygiene clean towel.
Looks: A little different from what I imagined but make no mistake, she is quite a beauty though I think may have gone under the knife. Quite tall, not petite.
Massage: Press here and there with a little bit of skill but suggest to skip to maximize your time.
Sensual: Totally nude when sliding up and down. She positions herself nicely where you can access her boobs with licking and roam south. The best is the CBJ with CFM look. Takes her time with your 2IC. Strong perseverance required to make it last longer.
RTM: Yes, but will need to book earlier since she has other daytime commitments.

Location: Quite inaccessible unless you drive. It is quite public yet very discreet. Stays alone. Clean towel.
Looks: Can’t really tell from the photos but i guess the last photo showing her side view is the closest. Not really a looker but I saw her after her shower and she alludes a certain level of sexiness. Petite.
Massage: Relaxing massage with pressing in the right areas. Felt she know her stuff. Provided head massage at the end of the session.
Sensual: High playability but visited at the wrong time of the month. Kept her shorts on. She cuddled a lot, positioned herself nicely for you to access her boobs. Knows how to service 2IC. 2 shots come as quickly as they start, considering I don’t not easily aroused by HJ.

Location: Not the most discreet of area G. Stays with another ML/FL (never ask who). Shared toilet. Clean towel.
Looks: Photos are as close as the real person. Greeted me with the oversized white tee as in the photo. Smooth skin.
Massage: Provides a decent massage from neck to legs. Pleasurable to a certain extent.
Sensual: The Cs feels shiok when pressing down on your body. Allows licking of boobs and certain level of roaming south (no removal). Not sure she provides CBJ as advertised as I miscued the timing for 2nd shot. Not her fault.
RTM: Probably, even if just to try the CBJ. Quite sweet looking and very courteous, even bowing her head as I left her apartment. Btw, no offer to shower together though advertised. Can try asking.

Hope the MRs help.
Thanks for such a detailed FR
Old 11-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post

Hope the MRs help.
Woah bro. Appreciate the effort 👍
Old 11-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cheongforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you guys visit mls, are you worried about bumping into other visitors when you are leaving? i realised that i will leave the place around the 50 mins mark, by then when i go down, wont the next visitor be somewhere in the area waiting alr?

how to go about this thing other than leaving the building earlier?
Old 11-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/641.html

Name 姓名:212号 Li Sa
Age 年龄:24-29
Height 身高 :163cm
Boobs 胸围:36C(all natural)
Damage 价格:$100/50mins/Massage+BBBJ+HJ
Room 包房
Area 地区:West Area 西部地区
Location 地点 : Apartment 公寓
Mobile 联络号码 : 9271 2165

Western condo
Looks: 7/10 ... milf
Massage: 7/10 topless only
Bbbj: 7/10
Place: 7/10 clean and tidy and well kept.

Rtm: 0/10 No for following reasons

1. Must go through guardhouse
2. Reach liao purposely give me wrong unit number to tell guard
3. End up press doorbell of wrong unit and had to call her again to ask what unit
4. Never apologise for inconvenience and tell me give wrong address is for her safety
5. So many dogs in the house free roaming and barking
6. Must do the deed in the room with a few bitches roaming the floor. She said otherwise dogs will keep barking and scratching room door.
7. Topless but everywhere sensitive and cannot touch
Old 11-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongforfun View Post
When you guys visit mls, are you worried about bumping into other visitors when you are leaving? i realised that i will leave the place around the 50 mins mark, by then when i go down, wont the next visitor be somewhere in the area waiting alr?

how to go about this thing other than leaving the building earlier?
Depends see how the ML arrange actually. Some of them will ask the next customer wait at another place, some will ask u walk the stairs. Usually I will walk the stairs down slowly
Old 11-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/641.html

Name 姓名:212号 Li Sa
Age 年龄:24-29
Height 身高 :163cm
Boobs 胸围:36C(all natural)
Damage 价格:$100/50mins/Massage+BBBJ+HJ
Room 包房
Area 地区:West Area 西部地区
Location 地点 : Apartment 公寓
Mobile 联络号码 : 9271 2165

Western condo
Looks: 7/10 ... milf
Massage: 7/10 topless only
Bbbj: 7/10
Place: 7/10 clean and tidy and well kept.

Rtm: 0/10 No for following reasons

1. Must go through guardhouse
2. Reach liao purposely give me wrong unit number to tell guard
3. End up press doorbell of wrong unit and had to call her again to ask what unit
4. Never apologise for inconvenience and tell me give wrong address is for her safety
5. So many dogs in the house free roaming and barking
6. Must do the deed in the room with a few bitches roaming the floor. She said otherwise dogs will keep barking and scratching room door.
7. Topless but everywhere sensitive and cannot touch

Wah this ML sure got some supporters ah. Put this honest feedback out and immediately got zapped ah. Tsk tsk tsk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1