The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Hope 2021 will have more domme options for all
There's a lot of options now if you like young dommes but they are not full time
Old 04-01-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
There's a lot of options now if you like young dommes but they are not full time
Yeah quite a few options. I still remember back like 2012 or so when I first joined, there were very few. Anyone remember dommes like Keiko, Maxim (amazingAsia), Anja?

Then there were Mistress Luna and Mistress Scarlette who were actually swingers who decided to get into bdsm.

It's fun to think how many eras Singapore's domme scene has had over the years.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
banchou9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yes she is good, dont take my words for it, go see for yourself...
Is Mistress Rinn still hosting?
Old 05-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah quite a few options. I still remember back like 2012 or so when I first joined, there were very few. Anyone remember dommes like Keiko, Maxim (amazingAsia), Anja?

Then there were Mistress Luna and Mistress Scarlette who were actually swingers who decided to get into bdsm.

actually I think that era was fun times indeed. Many choices around. I prefer that era compared to current climate (current one seems very commercial, many new ladies getting into it for money, and it's usually Singaporeans. Choices largely similar one way or another with no distinct personality / type or selling point)

Am trying to locate Jamie King, she seems to have disappeared totally. Anyone knows her whereabouts or contact?
Old 05-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I ask who are the active singaporean dommes at present? I can only see mistress haze and vexa, rest of them like mistress estella/yura/raine seem to have left. (Their social media sites like no more updates)
Old 05-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

Wah you really lao jiao, can be bdsm historian for sg. Only heard of Anja
Old 05-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Can I ask who are the active singaporean dommes at present? I can only see mistress haze and vexa, rest of them like mistress estella/yura/raine seem to have left. (Their social media sites like no more updates)
Tried contacting raine on wechat but no reply. Estella only does for regular and Yura should still be active
Old 06-01-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can add Wei, Roxy, Ash, Amber to the active list I think ......
Old 06-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone been to COCO recently ? Does she has any dungeon furniture or bars etc. ?
Old 06-01-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
actually I think that era was fun times indeed. Many choices around. I prefer that era compared to current climate (current one seems very commercial, many new ladies getting into it for money, and it's usually Singaporeans. Choices largely similar one way or another with no distinct personality / type or selling point)

Am trying to locate Jamie King, she seems to have disappeared totally. Anyone knows her whereabouts or contact?
Very true. Its easier to get session with the girls these days to cater to your fetishes as long as you can pay them and be polite when requesting cos to them is just money opportunity. I know some dommes here in sg like yui and caittrin they are very selective. Be nice and got money, tho they quite ex than the rest, also cannot book them as and when you want.

I miss luna and scarlet duo in their cozy playspace too but they are not coming back. We just have to move on
Old 06-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banchou9 View Post
Is Mistress Rinn still hosting?
not atm, will update once she's ready to host again, stay tuned...
Old 06-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Wah you really lao jiao, can be bdsm historian for sg. Only heard of Anja
Anja was the best during her time I believe. Last I heard she married her long time sub and lives a family life.
Old 06-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Wah bro that brings back fond memories man. I remember when I first met her years ago at her condo and she puts her dog collar on me and drags me around her patio. It was so so fun and scary to play kinda out in the open but man she was super nice; even gave me cigarettes to smoke after lol.

Probably my biggest regret was thinking she would still be around so I thought could always find her later while exploring other options. I fucked up for real though haha.
I think she probably went back to either NZ or BKK but I believe the bro who introed her here in the thread should know best.

She even told me ghost stories before I left her place; couldn't sleep properly that night too lol. Thanks for bringing her up man, nice walk down memory lane.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think mistress yui is still very active. Havent visit her for some time ever since 2019 but keep her wechat . And she regularily update her sessions. Also she is one of the few top fun choice which keeps me going back for more. But too bad i have been unable to go for sessions since late 2018 due to personal reasons.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can please share mistress belle wechat id?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1