The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You really sound like you’re relatively new to this scene..

Follow John’s advice and don’t think too much..
Thanks bro I consider myself relatively new.. so im really not sure if my honest post will offend anyone..

Im just curious if what I got is standard package or if I got something more.. and yes it hurts me to see people burning money can get way more than what I've bugged for (like going out together)

I've "unlocked" 1 or 2 MLs but that's usually just happen during the massage and there's no keeping in contact or follow-ups ..like one night stand kind of thing

This time kena kc by XX and it's mindfucking me..usually it's a one-time transaction but I keep asking myself if I can progress in the relationship ☹️☹️☹️ (which I am pulling myself back)

Thanks guys for the replies ill post fr for diandian soon (I have been online for Abit but have never really posted so I hope I can contribute alittle)
Old 14-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Likely is bro Darren sneak out from ICT cheong to NTUC stock up groceries for TB.. score big time liaoz!
Ya thanks to him I had to carry for her and ask wait for her to unpack. I think she can open a provision shop already. Lol
Old 14-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Ya thanks to him I had to carry for her and ask wait for her to unpack. I think she can open a provision shop already. Lol
It's time to visit, likely got free food haha. Thanks bro for feeding all of us!
Old 14-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I am picturing the scene of you doing hard labour and waiting obediently for her to unpack...lol
Old 14-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Asking a particular lady for a non-official menu item mentioned online is likely to see you getting rejected and the atmosphere would become a bit awkward to say the least.
There will always be people who want to try their luck. There are even people want to offer oil massage the ML, instead of the MLs massaging them. A funny request, but it's true .
Old 14-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
There will always be people who want to try their luck. There are even people want to offer oil massage the ML, instead of the MLs massaging them. A funny request, but it's true .
Definitely can, as long as you don’t mention you see that online.. Must tactical a bit if you want to push the boundaries..

Once you’ve heard about all the bizarre and funny stories from MLs, nothing should come as a shock or surprise..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post

Im just curious if what I got is standard package or if I got something more.. and yes it hurts me to see people burning money can get way more than what I've bugged for (like going out together)
What would this hurt you? And shouldn't ever beg for anything in life, especially for something like going out with a WL.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried this xiao xiao before?
looks is similar or much older?
how is her playability?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiao-xiao/
Old 14-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If next time you receive dfk from another ML you’ll most likely go through the same shiat again, given how easily you let such matters bog you down..

You’ll forget about it soon enough so there’s literally no reasons to let it affect your daily routines/life..

Old 14-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

SMRT bro being very wholesome to all the lovestruck bros here
Old 14-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
This reminds me of an experience I had with an ML who RTC-ed some months ago. She was helping me massage when she suddenly said she very tired and just laid down next to me. After that she asked me to give her a massage... thought she was joking but then she literally laid there for the next few minutes and insisted that I help her massage... after a while I relented and helped her massage a bit but she complained that it’s ticklish and ended up giving me a massage instead hahaha. It was a weird but good experience lol... I guess she was just trying to spice up the session or amp up the gfe. Kinda miss her now that I thought of this. Don’t know if she’ll be back again haha
Old 14-01-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My personal contact from shop. Not listed anywhere. Ping me if you're interested to find out more.
Hey bro mind sharing? Interested in full package
Old 14-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
SMRT bro being very wholesome to all the lovestruck bros here
Simi wholesome lol.. End of the day ownself song can liao..

That said, I recently stumbled upon a site which has almost identical features as green tea site.. sg demon city.. Really is hail hydra..

Old 14-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What would this hurt you? And shouldn't ever beg for anything in life, especially for something like going out with a WL.
No bro I bugged her not begged her..like asking every few days..

If I were to buyout her for a dinner it would defeat the purpose..she always rejected saying tired or her sister has some overnight etc etc and then one day she told me shes going out with her sisters customer and that's really disheartening to hear as it's really purely about sum of $$$
Old 14-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No bro I bugged her not begged her..like asking every few days..

If I were to buyout her for a dinner it would defeat the purpose..she always rejected saying tired or her sister has some overnight etc etc and then one day she told me shes going out with her sisters customer and that's really disheartening to hear as it's really purely about sum of $$$
Not much difference between "bugging" and "begging" here, my friend.

Hmmm... now that you piqued my interest, maybe I should come down from the mountains to test water...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1