The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Wha. Even btm man also reporting to AC also
Old 02-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
3~11 Aug. Flight confirmed.

Wow bro 9 days at ac, see you there
Old 03-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
I see in some of the other forums that the girls pictures were damn ugly. There is so much different from the pictures you guys post in this thread. So which is the real Angeles ?

Pic varies with whoever post them. I notice that many AngMo posters tend to like the sometimes "older" and "plump" and darker gals while most Asians like them slim and lighter color. But even this theory varies among differ people. Not saying AC have alot of beauties but AC have ALOT to choose from so no problem finding ones need in short time period--especially if money is no object. Me, I'm poor so have to spend alot more time hunting on a budget

Cheers

PT
Old 03-03-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
. Locals pay PHP50-70 for a short trip on a trike but they demand minimum PHP100 from us foreigners.

Just because its what they demand dont mean its what you should pay. If you know the approximate cost just tell them so and most will accept. A few hardheads wont accept (also out of their "principles") but easy to just walk to next driver as most are hungry and will easily take you.

Also, true that the AC airport run is the biggest ripoff in PI, as a 5min drive with no traffic is no way worth 350p or sometimes 500p-(for the real newbies not in the know).

PT
Old 03-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
The biggest problem is always when u r w a new girl.
Bargaining will likely leaves an impression of a kuripot n the services of girl went down as they not expecting a good or any tip.
N the trikes know that.

Just becareful of that thought though as some gals actually look down on the guy they are with for being "stupid" and letting the driver take advantage of you. One gal I was with years ago once scold me saying I knew the correct price so why I pay more? I told her I was in no mood to argue with the driver, then she complain I now had less money to buy her dinner and things--seems like I cant win.
Also, some gals will see this as a "weakness" and a sucker and may fleece you for more money and things. She will be thinking if the driver can get more out of you then why cant I.

Cheers and have fun

PT
Old 03-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
But generally, I feel more safer in Cebu then in AC where I feel threatened all the time.

True, Cebu is much safer and more civilized place. Only real worry in Cebu is beggars and pickpockets.
In AC, also alot of beggars and pickpockets but also much more muggings and arm robbery with guns and knifes.

Stay alert and safe all.

PT
Old 03-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
True, Cebu is much safer and more civilized place. Only real worry in Cebu is beggars and pickpockets.
In AC, also alot of beggars and pickpockets but also much more muggings and arm robbery with guns and knifes.

Stay alert and safe all.

PT
I couldn't decide whether to go Cebu or AC for this June holidays..... you just helped me to choose my destination.

Thanks
Old 03-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

bro phantomtiger

the type of girl u met is in the very minority n u were lucky to hv her like u.
most of the girls can't be bother abt that few tens of pesos abt us n the trikes.

abt the thieves, ziebart n me just had an encounter 2 days back at hensonville when a beggar boy triedto lift his cellphone from hisbackpocket w 2 distracting him infront. i saw n alerted him, he puushed his hand away n chased them off.

Last edited by datou; 04-03-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

i have know a dia girl from angeles city, told me she is an virgin, now asking me to buy her an samsung ipod then let me take her cherry, any bro interested?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
i have know a dia girl from angeles city, told me she is an virgin, now asking me to buy her an samsung ipod then let me take her cherry, any bro interested?
I know many cherry girls in AC too..... they only work for LDs and dun wanna be barfined.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You've got PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am interested. What's her DIA handle?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah seh bro you like kenna lucky draw
i always receive calls from some company telling me to buy some minimum stuffs and i can get the big prize. but this is the most interesting prize you have there hahhaaa.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahahaha horny guy bro
horny guy hahahaaa... yeah bro i usually have an angry bird in ac most of the time.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro, every month go there is the best haha
bro every month go sibei siong neh. everything also siong. my wallet siong, my bro siong, my boss luigi siong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1