The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

有料means有料, will eventually survive one. Just that it is a though market. I waiting for those pretty ones with good service to come back.
Yes me too. Waiting still waiting for that someone but why so long still not back !
Old 29-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
When I was with Ai La , she picked up a phone call after our deed . She said this guy tried for 1 mth . So yes be patient.
i was doing the math with her one day. 1 day 10 - 11 pax, in a month would be around 300+. i dont even know that many people irl lol. she will cont to be popular so yeah.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I was with Ai La , she picked up a phone call after our deed . She said this guy tried for 1 mth . So yes be patient.
Ooh yia boh? 1 month? Gotta give that fella credit for his perseverance and patience. I faced a similar situation with Summer but I'm glad I didn't give up.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I must admit that though her massage and sensual bits score poorly, I'm tempted to RTM just to feel her smooth milky skin and grope those shapely boobs.
This is perfectly normal, as i've said in erlier MR, meeting her is like making out with your first love. It is not for hardcore sensual chiongster, need to warm her up before she reciprocate.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Think you are missing the point. Those bros here have no issues booking other MLs AND Ai La is not the only ML whom are full daily, in fact many MLs are full daily. What we are saying is other MLs whom are full daily will make an effort to reply on and off while for Ai La case some bros tried for WEEKS yet radio silence. This is not about she BUSY, is she chose not to reply. Period.
Haha this info will not be beneficial to her . Some bros will get seriously offended prepare for some backlash.
Not me though I was lucky to have 1 session with her. Got wechat as proof
Old 29-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Zhun bo. Yue yue some one also mentioned she short stay.
I tot Mango was already here for quite some time? Her time also up soon
She’s on short term visit.
If don’t extend, it’s probably a little more than 2 weeks left
So yes, her stint will be short
Old 29-12-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually don’t know why the MLs got so many different systems, sometimes got MLs say my records got bad comments, sometimes it’s good, and recently one claim that I have no records, almost flip when I heard that. Cheong for 2 years already using the same number still no records, what kind of weird databases are they using man. It is getting irritating and bad for their own business if they filter out genuine customers.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ooh yia boh? 1 month? Gotta give that fella credit for his perseverance and patience. I faced a similar situation with Summer but I'm glad I didn't give up.
i hate u brother. Lol competition !!!
Old 29-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Yiyi, on my 5th visit, still put in effort for the sensual bit.

Think Ai La can just lie down topless and not do anything but still get at least 10 customers a day.
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Think you are missing the point. Those bros here have no issues booking other MLs AND Ai La is not the only ML whom are full daily, in fact many MLs are full daily. What we are saying is other MLs whom are full daily will make an effort to reply on and off while for Ai La case some bros tried for WEEKS yet radio silence. This is not about she BUSY, is she chose not to reply. Period.
I guess that's her modus operandi ba and is not likely she'd change anytime soon if she's still getting her regular stream of RTM customers.

Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha this info will not be beneficial to her . Some bros will get seriously offended prepare for some backlash.
Not me though I was lucky to have 1 session with her. Got wechat as proof
Haha, kena before already bro, but facts are facts lah. Some people just can't handle the truth
Old 29-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She’s on short term visit.
If don’t extend, it’s probably a little more than 2 weeks left
So yes, her stint will be short
Ok thanks for the info. Looks like no rest next week for me
Mango priority
Old 29-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Actually don’t know why the MLs got so many different systems, sometimes got MLs say my records got bad comments, sometimes it’s good, and recently one claim that I have no records, almost flip when I heard that. Cheong for 2 years already using the same number still no records, what kind of weird databases are they using man. It is getting irritating and bad for their own business if they filter out genuine customers.
Ya they don't use a centralized DB to check numbers, so sometimes you may potentially run into issues booking them, which happened to me a while back, so I had to use my other number to get that stamp of approval from the ML. It's annoying, but that's how it works with them.

Old 29-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I guess that's her modus operandi ba and is not likely she'd change anytime soon if she's still getting her regular stream of RTM customers.
Anyway, looking forward to your FR on Mango bro!
Old 29-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yiyi, on my 5th visit, still put in effort for the sensual bit.

Think Ai La can just lie down topless and not do anything but still get at least 10 customers a day.
Exactly.

Talking so much abt her , I think I also have the urge to see her pretty face liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1