The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

yupz not much service.... total waste of money ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp188 View Post
My advise dont go for the XiaoQi , visited once cannot touch nips cannot touch butt ... Then I dont touch anywhere when she HJ me .
Damn turn off
Old 29-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Not the real photo,if her look same as the photo I don’t mind
Old 29-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
Not the real photo,if her look same as the photo I don’t mind
The photo is her...visited her twice....but it’s true that she is very protective and roaming is a big turn off..either has bra and panty on or at most topless and not fully nude...playability very low
Old 29-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Finally had the chance to visit Carol/Yuki and after weeks of back and forth and unable to find a right time, we finally met. And oh my god this was the best experience ever. Totally worth the 120$ I paid. She could easily charge 150 and it would still be worth it. GFE was really high, she sucked my cock for long and I got 2 shots in 60 mins. Now I understand why she is in such high demand. Need to go again!
Old 29-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Try the other Xiaoqi la, SYT and good playability. Nice ass and service quite up to standard.

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiaoqi-massage/

Think no one really noticed. :P
Old 30-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brightempr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on XiaoQi (小七)

Looks - SYT, Sweet and Cute
Massage - Very Good With Experience and effort
Service - Very Good Attitude
Location - Central, MRT Station walking distance
GFE - Very Friendly
RTM - Definitely for her service and massage

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiaoqi-massage/
Old 30-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0610 View Post
Finally had the chance to visit Carol/Yuki and after weeks of back and forth and unable to find a right time, we finally met. And oh my god this was the best experience ever. Totally worth the 120$ I paid. She could easily charge 150 and it would still be worth it. GFE was really high, she sucked my cock for long and I got 2 shots in 60 mins. Now I understand why she is in such high demand. Need to go again!
Any kind bros here who knows her std can suggest any other ML that matches the like of Carol/Yuki? In case cum-chiong-head n her timing cant get...

appreciate in advance!!
Old 30-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

The market is really short of quality MLs, especially amongst the pool of newly arrived ones. In the last two months or so, I've visited at least 7 or 8 newcomers, and almost all of them I would consider "cannot make it", such that there were quite a few occasions when my didi completely lost interest! After wasting nearly 1k on hopeless cases, finally came across one whom I had no problem shooting for. (Boobs lovers, look away. This girl is not for you.)

Visited Xiao Qing over the past weekend. She's operating in Area B in a 3-bedroom unit in a very old private apartment block. Place is relatively discreet, with limited parking lots nearby. Drivers would be well advised to request to park their vehicles within the property's compound. (Location: 6/10)

On the day of my visit, the lift was not working and I had to climb up the stairs several floors to get to her flat. When the door opened, noticed that everything in the flat was quite old and rundown. Fortunately, photos are genuine, and the actual person is a sweet and 乖乖 GND,which is my preferred type, which rendered the climb up the stairs not a wasted effort. The third and last photos in her ad on wolves look closest to her. (Looks: 7/10)

She led me to her room, which had its own attached toilet. The cleanliness of the room and the toilet was quite alright. (Cleanliness: 7/10) After taking my shower, she helped me wipe dry. Asked her to remove her dress, which she acceded. Her body is skinny and she's nearly flat that I couldn't resist teasing her, "A-罩杯?” She responded spontaneously by giving me a playful smack, "你好坏,取笑人家。” To console her, I replied, “不是每个男人都喜欢大胸的。”

Lay face down on the bed, and the massage duly started. The massage covered the back, buttocks and the back of the leg. Not piano, but a bit too soft for me as I enjoy hard massages. (Massage: 6.5/10) She initiated conversation with me during the massage, asking if I'm a football fan. She revealed that she's a football addict, and a fan of Man U and Barcelona, and would watch every match involving either team. As I'm a Man U fan myself, had a fun time chatting about several of our favourite Man U players, and some of the memorable matches.

Then, suddenly, without warning, she pressed her body against my back and started to gently kiss the back of my neck, followed by nibbles on my earlobes which were accompanied by the sound of her breathing. The kisses then travelled down my spine and back up to the nape, and then down again, the second cycle coupled with concurrent light touches of her fingers on my body. The feeling was both ticklish and sensual at the same time. When her lips reached my buttocks, she started to use her hands to reach under me to caress the balls and my didi, which by now was fully awaken, and longing for action. Turned over, and she started by kissing my forehead, tip of my nose, my lips before moving downwards to the nips, navel and the pelvic region, while her right hand gently grabbed my didi, as if to ensure that I would not cum prematurely. She then sat on my didi and gyrated her lower body. Even though separated by the thin fabric of her panties, I could feel the warmth of her pussy. Finally, she knelt next to me, giving me access to her private part (with panties on) while she jerked me with two hands. Took the invitation and started rubbing the clitoris and the exterior of her pussy outside the panties. Soon, I could feel her wetness through the panties, and ventured a little further by sliding a finger underneath the panties to stimulate her clit. She did not resist and was clearly enjoying it, and I noticed her eyeballs rolling up, while she jerked my didi with increased intensity which caused me to shoot a considerable amount of cum, some of which landing on my left shoulder. (Sensual/HJ: 8.5/10)

She helped me clean up, and asked me to take a rest, while she went to wash her hands. When she returned, she told me that there was still 10-odd minutes before the next appointment, and asked me if I wanted a head massage. Instead, I asked her to lay down beside me to chat, which she did. As we engaged in idle chit-chat, she would from time to time use her fingers to gently run across my chest, and kissed me on the lips, the chest and the back of my hands, just like a girlfriend would, while I reciprocated with the occasional kisses on her lips and rubbing of her pubic area. (GFE: 8.5/10).

Finally, time to shower and she once again helped me wipe dry. Paid up, gave her a big hug, a peck on her lips and took my leave. It was quite an enjoyable session, despite the derelict condition of the building, the broken down lift, and her (lack of) boobs. Will certainly RTM. Hopefully she'll move to a newer place which is more convenient by then.

Xiao Qing is girl no.94 on 狼群/wolves.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-01-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently visit Ailas
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...8#post16946468

She is one of the prettiest ML around, syt, smells good, good figure and also does a decent massage. Sensual was very well done as well! Was surpised that there was very little FR for her.

Definately return
Old 30-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on http://sglonelyguys.com/an-qi-massage/

Appearance: 30+ y.o. Very Slim. Fair. Not a stunner though.

Massage: Excellent. She is clearly well-trained and makes an effort.

Sensual: Not bad. Sauna-style.

Overall, she is a very friendly lady, not a "time-watcher" and a good choice for a genuine massage + release. She shares a place with one other ML.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Phound1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was cruising websites in the early evening looking for a good massage and JG provider. I was tempted by Ah Mays advert photos and the services provided. I sent a message and got a very fast reply. We discussed the time and length of service which I took the 90 minutes session.

Traveling to the location is best by bus or car, the ,MRT is a bit far but walkable. I arrived slightly early but she was happy to welcome me in a little black dress. The space was large and clean with a massage bed and a mattress on the floor. shower was attached and had all the essentials.

She is smaller in stature but has a big rack compared to her frame, with slightly longer nipples. Nice long hair and big eyes, face slightly older then her photos would suggest but not outrageously different. body is exactly as advertised, which is always good.

I started to undress and she left the room to prepare the mo sha, as she said all services would be covered in a 90 minute session. it was slow and sensual, although i am not a very big fan of it in general. Massage technique was above average.

During the massage I got her panties down for some global roaming, I didn't dig but was able to explore. finally got the top off and I had a very nice handful indeed. Unfortunately during this phase she was taking phone calls and a few texts so she would randomly leave the room.

http://sglonelyguys.com/ah-may-massage/

From Last week, realized i posted in wrong thread making this a repost. So FR for Ah May

After mo sha and massage we did some breast massage then began the JG, popped one then as the tension was rising. took a head massage while waiting for didi to reload then go again.

Then while I told her to try for another pop for HLDY she said time is short need to hurry up, I said relax and go slower we still have a bit. But then full on clock watching mode began and I never got my 2nd pop. I was dressed and left to the minute.

Looks: 6.5 - body is good but face ok
Massage: 7 - above average massage
Boobs: 9 - Nice Cs with long eraser nipples
HJ: 8 - sensual technique with moans
RTM: maybe, overall decent but no 2nd pop plus taking calls/msgs annoys me. feeling rushed isn't a good way to end an experiance
Old 30-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Finally Linda had move to a new location,1 bedded condo that I find that more comfortable.

http://sglonelyguys.com/linda-massage/
Old 31-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

For those who have trouble booking momo, she is free everyday after 4pm.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Holly new ML in slg, any FR?
Pics are so blurred, any other ads of her?
Old 31-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
Finally Linda had move to a new location,1 bedded condo that I find that more comfortable.

http://sglonelyguys.com/linda-massage/
This is good news,the last location I find that not very safe so now is the time to go and visit her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1