The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My auntie and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by putra80 View Post
??? what disappeareance/>
TS missing in action , busy with aunty
Old 06-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sgrichard is Cool - loads of Potential

I think his uncle is back.. so no fucking session with his auntie.. cheers
Old 06-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ivy67 is Cool - loads of Potential

susah la bro
Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here now
Old 07-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 21
IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!

Hope TS had settle down and be back soon to continue.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
xXXXx77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thumb ups for your true event. Can't stop only.....hehehe...
Do continue the story.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

I hope TS's things in life will settle soon, and find time to continue this sexciting story..

patching holes in the tent here....

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Littlechiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oi TS, ur battalion fall in count strength liao,
Waiting for your RO!
Chepat bro!! Lol
Old 08-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 13
Aqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to all

Wow! Very very exciting story... And TS = teaser? The way he hang his story everytime, but the story is really worth the wait. Really love it how he put his words together. Nice writing, maybe he should start writing books now. Maybe can be rich like jrr tolken.

Waiting....
Old 08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder when TS will be back
Old 08-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by viccom1987 View Post
Yup, I agree, no matter the story is true of fake, our brothers make a effort to post, really nice story, I am actually camping down here very offen for updates. Too bad my points not enough to up his points. I wanted to write my story also but I dont have a very interesting story nor my English is good enough to write a story. Bro, I morally support u. Will up u if it is in my means. Cheers..!
Yeah, I just found this thread today and couldn't stop reading. I'm also happy to say that this is one of the very very few stories that gave me a boner. Damn !

Whether it's true or not, I think the fact that bro Grouchycabi conveyed it in a very believable manner makes the difference between a mere sex story and an immersive one. Plus, he has put it in a Singapore context, which makes the story very believable. The level of detail is good and realistic too, which makes it feel like you are actually watching the story unfold.

I can easily imagine in my mind the hot fucking session he described in Tioman, which is the hallmark of a good storyteller. The feeling is very different from reading a story about a bunch of horny angmos named Ted and Dana or whatever.

Write on, bro Grouchycabi. I'll certainly up your points the next time you post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Yeah, I just found this thread today and couldn't stop reading. I'm also happy to say that this is one of the very very few stories that gave me a boner. Damn !

Whether it's true or not, I think the fact that bro Grouchycabi conveyed it in a very believable manner makes the difference between a mere sex story and an immersive one. Plus, he has put it in a Singapore context, which makes the story very believable. The level of detail is good and realistic too, which makes it feel like you are actually watching the story unfold.

I can easily imagine in my mind the hot fucking session he described in Tioman, which is the hallmark of a good storyteller. The feeling is very different from reading a story about a bunch of horny angmos named Ted and Dana or whatever.

Write on, bro Grouchycabi. I'll certainly up your points the next time you post
Bro Peanut123

I am glad you like "My auntie and I" and I can tell you that the story is very real indeed.

Thank you for your kind comments and those of the other brothers. I am happy new readers also like the story.

I have been extremely busy and lately have been finding it difficult to concentrate on anything other than trying to make a buck to look after my family. I just cannot muster enough motivation. I am not sure if I am heading towards a depression. My health has also not been very good lately. Probably caused by all the stress.

I know I have promised my dear supporters here that I would continue and I have broken my promise again and again. For that, I offer my sincere apologies.

I shall try my best to continue. Thank you.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DingdongAw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take care of yrself first
Old 09-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Grouchycabi

Yes. Come back only when you are ready. Don't force.

I hope things turn out very well for you. Up you to show my support!!! We will all up you to show support. Ya!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
bochap2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Bro Peanut123

I am glad you like "My auntie and I" and I can tell you that the story is very real indeed.

Thank you for your kind comments and those of the other brothers. I am happy new readers also like the story.

I have been extremely busy and lately have been finding it difficult to concentrate on anything other than trying to make a buck to look after my family. I just cannot muster enough motivation. I am not sure if I am heading towards a depression. My health has also not been very good lately. Probably caused by all the stress.

I know I have promised my dear supporters here that I would continue and I have broken my promise again and again. For that, I offer my sincere apologies.

I shall try my best to continue. Thank you.
Bro,

Dun worry, health is more impt. Please take care of yourself.

We can always read others while waiting for your updatez.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1